UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > World Ch Bluetick Gr Nt. Ch Goodson's Rowdy Bocephus at Stud
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pdavis
UKC Forum Member

World Ch Bluetick Gr Nt. Ch Goodson's Rowdy Bocephus at Stud

Bocephus is now at Davis' White River Kennels in Prairie Grove, AR standing at stud. Bo is bred to be a winner and bred to reproduce winners. I've hunted and won with his bloodlines for a while now, from his Mother, Grandmother, and several others. Bo is reproducing some nice young hounds, and most are under 2 years of age.

If you have a pup out of Bo that doing well please share a picture or video.

This link is contains some photos and more info on some of Bo's pups.

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928349122

Phil Davis
Prairie Grove, AR

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2014 09:03 PM
Pdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pdavis Click here to Send Pdavis a Private Message Click Here to Email Pdavis Find more posts by Pdavis Add Pdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Phil thanks for pusting us up in colar on your ad. LOL we were tring to make it dn. to breed Trudy (high scoring blue female 2013 ukc World) to Bo but i think she is not going to wait till next week end. I just can't get away that fare threw the week. I am going to test her 2maro.

Old Post 04-28-2014 10:40 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Davis

now you need to get old Joe R. back in the coon woods with a Bo pup

Old Post 04-29-2014 12:07 AM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnmason
New UKC Forum Member

Bo x Oxy Mason's Ringo

Just made him night Champ sat night he has three first place wins in last four hunts. He has only been to seven total hunts and one win was a third at an rqe just turned 16 months april 8.

Old Post 04-29-2014 02:31 AM
shawnmason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnmason Click here to Send shawnmason a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnmason Find more posts by shawnmason Add shawnmason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pdavis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bo x Oxy Mason's Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by shawnmason
Just made him night Champ sat night he has three first place wins in last four hunts. He has only been to seven total hunts and one win was a third at an rqe just turned 16 months april 8.

Glad to hear you are liking your Bo pup, he sounds like he is going to be a good one.

Old Post 04-29-2014 04:02 PM
Pdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pdavis Click here to Send Pdavis a Private Message Click Here to Email Pdavis Find more posts by Pdavis Add Pdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pdavis
UKC Forum Member

Went hunting last night and took Bo and a 2 yr female out of Bo (Bo x Layup Lucy). Here is a video of them treed together.

Old Post 04-29-2014 04:03 PM
Pdavis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.
Phil thanks for pusting us up in colar on your ad. LOL we were tring to make it dn. to breed Trudy (high scoring blue female 2013 ukc World) to Bo but i think she is not going to wait till next week end. I just can't get away that fare threw the week. I am going to test her 2maro.

Mark bring her on this would be a good cross.

Old Post 04-29-2014 07:51 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Good video

They were sounding good Phil. She was really spitting them out. My pup is still coming on strong and I will get you an updated picture or video of him soon. Take care.

Old Post 04-29-2014 08:09 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Re: World Ch Bluetick Gr Nt. Ch Goodson's Rowdy Bocephus at Stud

quote:
Originally posted by Pdavis

If you have a pup out of Bo that doing well please share a picture or video.
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928349122

Phil Davis
Prairie Grove, AR

Bo X Layup Lucy Male Pup (On Right) 1st trip to the woods treed on scent.

Old Post 04-29-2014 08:28 PM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Phil I am running blood work tonight to see where she is at, don't know if she will hold off till the weekend.

Old Post 04-29-2014 10:53 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: World Ch Bluetick Gr Nt. Ch Goodson's Rowdy Bocephus at Stud

quote:
Originally posted by Bluedog65775
Bo X Layup Lucy Male Pup (On Right) 1st trip to the woods treed on scent.

Lowell, he's a good looking sucker! How is Jane doing for you?

Old Post 04-29-2014 11:36 PM
Kenny357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny357 Click here to Send Kenny357 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny357 Find more posts by Kenny357 Add Kenny357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Phil I am running blood work tonight to see where she is at, don't know if she will hold off till the weekend.

Mark, you need to call Phil and talk him into shipping you some fresh seman if she can't wait.

Old Post 04-29-2014 11:37 PM
Kenny357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny357 Click here to Send Kenny357 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny357 Find more posts by Kenny357 Add Kenny357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I will retest her thur. I don't know much about the chilled seman. Does the chilled have to be put rught on the eggs? or just a.i.

Old Post 04-30-2014 02:21 AM
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: World Ch Bluetick Gr Nt. Ch Goodson's Rowdy Bocephus at Stud

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny357
Lowell, he's a good looking sucker! How is Jane doing for you?

Thanks Kenny! I'm just now starting him. Time will tell the rest, but he likes to look up and likes the smell of coon. Gonna be big and houndy lookin'.

I entered Jane in her 1st hunt a couple'a weeks ago and got a 1st with 300+. The 125- was my doing. Always tellin' myself "I'm gonna lay back". Yeah right!!!! LOL....

Old Post 04-30-2014 02:22 AM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jake Appel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I will retest her thur. I don't know much about the chilled seman. Does the chilled have to be put rught on the eggs? or just a.i.

Just AI Mark

CH.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK GERT
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. MANNS WILD N BLUE MINDY III
CH.GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK BOOMIN' JET
GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK GUNSMOKE
GR.CH.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK GERT'S LADY
GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK HONEY BEE
NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK SMOKIN GUN

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' SHELTONS SMOKEY RIVER FLY
GR.CH.NT.CH. 'PR' APPEL'S BLUE OAK TIMBER
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK BULLET-- 9TH PLACE 2008 UKC WORLD
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK JET 6 ECHO

Old Post 04-30-2014 02:24 AM
Jake Appel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake Appel Click here to Send Jake Appel a Private Message Click Here to Email Jake Appel Find more posts by Jake Appel Add Jake Appel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

i like this dog

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 04-30-2014 01:59 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Braden Hager's Bo female

Braden Hager from KS, has sent some photos and videos of his Bo X Layup Lucy female (Nelly) she's almost a year old. Braden is happy with her progress.

He and Rod Rose came down a few weeks ago and picked up a littermate female to Nelly.

Old Post 04-30-2014 06:52 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

I have a Bo X Layup lucy 2 yr old male ( ZERO)- Have PKC $ won with him, Would have been high scoring dog of hunt at recent RQE, but he treed a opossum in the last 7 minutes --OOPS, haha- Also scored 525 + with 225 circle, but lost that UKC cast. really good mouth, tight on track, chop on tree- I really like him...

I also have a Bo X Sky male, recently turned a year old, has treed release coon solo, Jury is still out on whether he is gonna be a coondog, but he definately has the desire.....

I'll try to get some pics/video

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-04-2014 at 04:15 AM

Old Post 04-30-2014 07:34 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

The pic. of the coons in the tree is very cool!! it should be on the front cover of a a breed book.

Old Post 05-01-2014 01:54 AM
Pdavis
UKC Forum Member

Rick Engle came a bred Nightmare his Gr Nt Ch female this last week. If you anyone is looking to get a Bo pup they can contact Rick. He is located in north central AR.

Rick 870-577-2402

Also, Mark V. will be bringing his Trudy female tomorrow to breed to Bo. She was high scoring Bluetick female in the 2013 world hunt. She is off of Boomer & Salin Sadie. This will be a half brother half sister cross.

Old Post 05-02-2014 03:07 PM
Adam Davis
UKC Forum Member

I keep waiting on my Royalty check for that picture of bo, lol. Phil i hope you are enjoying bo as much as i enjoyed hunting with him when jody and jerry had him. I have several more good pictures if you need them

Old Post 05-02-2014 05:33 PM
Adam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Davis Click here to Send Adam Davis a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Davis Add Adam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pdavis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Davis
I keep waiting on my Royalty check for that picture of bo, lol. Phil i hope you are enjoying bo as much as i enjoyed hunting with him when jody and jerry had him. I have several more good pictures if you need them

Adam good to here from you and old bo is fun to hunt treed two last night with him.

Old Post 05-02-2014 08:04 PM
devin todd
UKC Forum Member

Do you have a email or cell phone that I can send you a picture of my young male out of Bo x show time victory!! He's a very potential young dog and reminds me a lot of Bo

Old Post 05-04-2014 12:31 AM
devin todd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devin todd Click here to Send devin todd a Private Message Click Here to Email devin todd Find more posts by devin todd Add devin todd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

My bo x layup lucy male ( I call him ZERO) got a UKC first place last night- he won PKC hunt last week- getting split, holding pressure, and having the meat is how he's winning.......

I'll get pics/video one day................

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 05-04-2014 04:03 AM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Creek

Oklahoma Blue Creek (Ch GrNiteCh Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GrNiteCh GrCh TP's Dizzy Dot)

...........................................GrNiteCh Double Springs Echo II
............................GrNiteCh Double Springs Bodacious
...........................................GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Pop A Dot
Ch GrNiteCh Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus
...........................................GrNiteCH GrCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
............................GrNiteCh Ch Davis Blue White River Saline Sadie
............................................GrNiteCh Davis White River Sugar
Nite Ch Oklahoma Blue Creek
............................................GrNiteCh Double Springs Echo
...........................GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Pop A Top
............................................Caney Creek's Blue Amy
GrNiteCh GrCh TP'S Dizzy Dot
............................................GrNiteCh Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo
...........................GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable
............................................NiteCh Browns Little Blue Molly

Creek will be out of heat this week and I will start getting her hunted up for Bluetick days.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 10-10-2014 at 02:57 AM

Old Post 05-04-2014 01:58 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote