UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > White Oak Mountain Kennel
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

White Oak Mountain Kennel

THE PAST

GRNITECH.CH PKC CH WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN SMOKEN WILLIE (DIRECT SON OF CROSBYS SMOKEN JOE)

THE PRESENT
WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN BLITZ (DIRECT SON OF LOGAN)

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN STYLISH SNOOTER (GRAND DAUGHTER TO GAUGE AN TO SMOKEN JOE)

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN STYLISH BELL (DIRECT DAUGHTER OF SMOKEN JOE)

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN TWO FACE BELL(NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER XVIII AN TRAMP)

OWNERS: MICHAEL&STANLEY BOWLING
706-638-3055
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
WHITE OAK MTN. GYSPY(HARPETH RIVER JOE X HARPETH RIVER SUE
NITECH DOUBLE P SCREAMING STORM (SCOUT X JOLENE)
GRNITECH BLUE PENNY
WHITE OAK MTN. TWO FACE ANGEL
NITECH SOLID BLUE ROCK(CHUBBS X NIXONS GA. BLUE CRACKER)
NITECHGRCH WHITE OAK MTN.SMOKING BOOMER- C/O SAM CLINE(DIRECT SON OF SMOKEN JOE)
WHITE OAK MTN. JOSIE(DAUGHTER OF TRAMP)
GRNITECH CH PKC CH WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN SMOKEN WILLIE(DIRECT SON OF SMOKEN JOE)

Last edited by Rachel on 01-14-2014 at 03:45 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2014 03:02 AM
Rachel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rachel Click here to Send Rachel a Private Message Click Here to Email Rachel Find more posts by Rachel Add Rachel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Blitz

Get ole Blitz in some hunts and get that NtCh title on him. He sure has the looks and mouth. Glad y'all are putting the hunting on him. Good luck in the future with all your hounds!! Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 01-14-2014 12:29 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

THANKS DARREN,I plan on hunting Blitz an Snooter in the hunts this year just trying to finish this year kill season out with both of them. Both seem to have what it will take to be in the winner circle but time will tell. Talk to my c/o owner and he seems to be working on getting himself ready for the winner circle, he been doing some yoga work outs (getting in shape) but time will tell. 2 nights of work late and catching up around the house has let Blitz an Snooter rest some but tomorrow night the rest will come to a end back to the drawing board.

Old Post 01-15-2014 02:15 AM
Rachel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rachel Click here to Send Rachel a Private Message Click Here to Email Rachel Find more posts by Rachel Add Rachel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Jordan
UKC Forum Member

Michael

Dog's look good. I did not know that you and your dad had a direct daughter off smoking Joe. That is good to know.

Rick Jordan

Old Post 01-15-2014 05:25 PM
Rick Jordan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Jordan Click here to Send Rick Jordan a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Jordan Find more posts by Rick Jordan Add Rick Jordan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

Looking good Michael!

I'm glad you posted that picture of old Willie, I can see a resemblance in him and Brummy, I really like his looks.

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 01-15-2014 10:43 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rick an Clyde,
Rick, she was out Roxie (vaughn an brush creek ) she 13 but looks like a 6-7 year old. thinking about takeing her out with her daughter its been at least 6 to 7 years since she been hunted I retired her when she was 5, see if she still has it. Well time to eat an dark is getting closer.

Old Post 01-15-2014 11:22 PM
myers
UKC Forum Member

nice dogs you got. sure wish my Crosby snooter gyp would start. how you like yours. was she easy to start. good luck

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 01-17-2014 02:19 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

Jason , my female is a grand daughter to old Snooter and she was a natural to start .Her mother is my old White Oak Mountain Stlyish Bell female (Joe x Roxie) cross her back to Stone which he was out of Gauge x Snooter. What the top side to your pup out of Snooter?

Last edited by Rachel on 01-18-2014 at 01:50 AM

Old Post 01-18-2014 01:31 AM
myers
UKC Forum Member

Jus a PR dog on top that is off bingos northern blue dancer and his bottom side is nite CH smokey river peaches which is off the tramp dog. My buddy has been hunting her she has split treed with a coon and caught one on the ground but he is havin trouble with her going hunting. She is young tho. If she is going to make it she should be starting to bust out here in a couple of months

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)

Old Post 01-18-2014 04:38 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Hounds. Just noticed ur thread. Hope u been treeing a bunch. U boys make ur way up this way give me a holler we' ll take a hunt. As of right now I plan on making a trip south around April and breeding Izzy to the Colt dog.

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

And always looking for a better one

Old Post 01-18-2014 06:13 PM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

Jason, just hang in there with her she will come around, that top side its not the dog that Big Al has when he owned Snooter ?

Good to here from you George, we have been giving thes North Georgia coons a run for there life. But this moon and this weather here lately has not been the best though. What part of the south are you coming too?

Old Post 01-19-2014 12:51 AM
myers
UKC Forum Member

Yes my dog is off big Al dog and snooter

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)

Old Post 01-19-2014 05:28 PM
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN HIGHLIGHTS

I have had some problems down loading pictures this week but now I am back up an running.Took old Bell out Wednesday night with her daughter and try to get both of them together but they had different ways about it. Now it has been 6 to 7 years since she has been out of the kennel but she still acts like a 5 year old and her mouth seem to have held up pretty good but was better when she was younger. She struck left handed at 300 yards and drove it in there at 680 yards an loaded up an treed. Not bad for a 13 year old gal!

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN STYLISH BELL

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN STYLISH SNOOTER

Snooter struck in right handed at 380 yards an drove a screaming red hot track for 480 yards an loaded up and told the world she was treed. Big white oak den, not bad for a full moon night.

Thrusday night took Blitz out an the wind was up and the moon was BRIGHT but just could not get anything going.

Friday night the wind was too tough and the moon look like a new silver dollar.

Saturday just not able to go but hopefully Monday night an the rest of the week will be better then this week , that moon should be getting close to start going down. Nuff Said!

Last edited by Rachel on 01-23-2014 at 02:33 AM

Old Post 01-20-2014 03:29 AM
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

Just got in, took Snooter out for awhile and right out the truck she went about 75 yards and just fell treed GREASER but with the help of a good hickory she decided it was time to get gone from there. 2nd drop she struck in some wet bottoms and work a bad track and loaded up on the southwest end of the bottoms and treed but I feel like she missed the coon. 3rd drop she struck red hot an drove across 1 ridge and back up another ridge an loaded up an treed in a Big Den did out standing job . Well 5:30 comes early so Nuff Said.

Old Post 01-21-2014 05:22 AM
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

I sure like the looks of your Snooter female she sure does have Stone's head If she trees any thing like her daddy she'd be something to hear!!!

Ace (Gauge X Snooter)
1/2 of a few Gauge sons and daughters!!!
Kevin Weller
Brasher Falls NY
315-244-5574

Old Post 01-21-2014 09:40 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Micheal

I'll b headed down to Steve Fussell's n Ambrose Ga., she should b n late April early may. U boys plan on going to any of the big hunts this yr? I might hunt Izzy n a few this yr. Not sure yet she's still young. Ive had a good season with her dropped her twice last night with a buddies young dog she struck a bad track bout 300 yrds n worked it up a rough drain to the ridge and got it going just over the ridge and treed it. Second drop she went bout 200 yards and dropped right handed off the ridge and fell treed n the bottom of the holler on a layup ,guess it been up awhile the young dog coudnt smell it. Good luck hunting.

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

And always looking for a better one

Old Post 01-22-2014 01:54 AM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kevin, Not because she belongs to me but she can make a DEATH man hear. Got a call this morning from the farmer that I was hunting on his property an he said that she sounded like she was in his livingroom.

George , we hope to hit some hunts all spring an summer with Blitz an Snooter and some of the major ones. Waiting to hear more about where some of the blue hunts will be . When you go down to Steve give me a hollar and stop in and if you are up to it we will try to go hunting . You will go right by me on your way down .

Old Post 01-22-2014 02:42 AM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HOUNDS

Stay on em' Micheal!! Sounds like you got them clicking!! Tell ole POPS ( Stanley ) to get on the ball!! LOL

Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 01-22-2014 01:18 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

Darren, now that this cold weather has came down here, I believe his fire is OUT but soon as the weather breaks I am going to take him to a new place that will make you lose weight and want to stay in shape , do not think the yoga program working the best right now.

Old Post 01-23-2014 01:42 AM
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

MONDAY - HIGHLIGHTS

SNOOTER

Old Post 01-23-2014 02:20 AM
myers
UKC Forum Member

nice

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)

Old Post 01-23-2014 01:27 PM
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

THANKS, JASON

Old Post 01-24-2014 12:14 AM
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

SOME OF THE PAST

Since it is another Bad night here in North Georgia with high winds and COLD TEMP. , I went to the closet and pull some old pictures hope you all enjoy!

I owned an raised Merritts Orange Blossum Wendy and sold her when she was young to Carol Merritt, she is the mother to Clyde Murphy Brummy dog. In this picture she is to the left and I believe the dog to the right is a litter mate to her.

MERRITTS ORANGE BLOSSUM WENDY

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN JOSIE
(DIRECT DAUGHTER) GRCH GRNITECH SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE TRAMP X FORKED DEER BLUE LOU

NITECH DOUBLE P SCREAMIN STORM ( SCOUT X JOLENE)

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN TWO FACE ANGEL ( DARBYS TREE THUMPIN B.J X HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE)

WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN GYSPY
Dog on the left is a direct daughter to Davis Blue Scooter and ( Gyspy) is on the right direct daughter to Harpeth River Joe x Harpeth River Blue Sue

CH GRNITE CH WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN PENNY

Old Post 01-24-2014 01:41 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Really nice lookin hounds!!

Old Post 01-24-2014 01:45 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rachel
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Bill , just wish this cold weather would leave the mountain for a little while. between the wind an cold temp. the fire seems to be the best place for now.

Old Post 01-24-2014 11:56 PM