UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Stillwater Farms Bluetick Kennels....
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GREG MCCLELLAN
UKC Forum Member

Sure now you get a buggy; after we seen the sun come up two nights in a row . I do feel sorry for baby six because you can wear a dog out without that machine.hoping to get out before ashland for a hunt with you and mat.

Sparky

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2012 01:45 AM
GREG MCCLELLAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GREG MCCLELLAN Click here to Send GREG MCCLELLAN a Private Message Find more posts by GREG MCCLELLAN Add GREG MCCLELLAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Williamson
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with the Skud Missle. You are going have a little competition with bugsy from Oklahoma. She has been turning it on. Will see you at the Spring Super stakes and deliver the 2013/14/15 winner for you to hunt. Yes she is packed with puppies right now.

Old Post 01-25-2012 01:31 PM
Mike Williamson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Williamson Click here to Send Mike Williamson a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Williamson Find more posts by Mike Williamson Add Mike Williamson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Hello Sparky,you know you and Tedd are always welcome.Clay will probably already be here so you better get here as soon as possible or the homemade cookies will be gone.That sap sucker can eat some cookies.LOL.

Mike,I told Matt when we left we should of talked you out of Bugsy.She sure was a good acting pup.Since you are making the trip to the Super Stakes this spring and I'm gonna be there also......I'm about out of the jam ole buddy,ole pal.LOL.Take care and I'll see you out there.

HOME OF.........
GRNITECH STILLWATER FARM'S BLUE LEGEND
NITECH STILLWATER FARM'S BLUE PRODIGY

Old Post 01-26-2012 02:34 AM
stillwater farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stillwater farm Click here to Send stillwater farm a Private Message Click Here to Email stillwater farm Find more posts by stillwater farm Add stillwater farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ted Wilt
UKC Forum Member

thanks tom we had a great time .naxt time Ill bring Dan with me he is out of Dillion magic he is not shy about the dark
Ted

Old Post 01-26-2012 02:04 PM
Ted Wilt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Wilt Click here to Send Ted Wilt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ted Wilt Find more posts by Ted Wilt Add Ted Wilt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Baby Six is back in business and through her heat cycle finally.Ed and Colt Keilman are in from Pa. for the weekend.Hunted Baby Six by herself and also hunted Ed's Leon dog and his young Betty female together last night.We ended up treeing 5 that we seen and had a good hunt,plenty of laughs,and a very enjoyable evening pleasure hunting with a couple good ole Pa. guys.Looking foward to hitting it again tonight.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-04-2012 07:30 PM
stillwater farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stillwater farm Click here to Send stillwater farm a Private Message Click Here to Email stillwater farm Find more posts by stillwater farm Add stillwater farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edinpa
UKC Forum Member

Tom

I just wanted to say thank you to April and you for putting up with Colt and I. We had a blast. I will never let him have vanallia milk shakes again....LOL. That was some fun hunting. You got a nice young female there. I got some really nice pictures of her. I will post them as soon as I get a high speed connection. See you soon.............ED and COLT Keilman

Leon

Old Post 02-05-2012 10:32 PM
edinpa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edinpa Click here to Send edinpa a Private Message Find more posts by edinpa Add edinpa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the comments Ed.April and I really enjoyed the visit even though Colt was trying to step on my toes and flirt with April.Can't say I blame him,I'm kinda fond of her myself.LOL.

Thanks again for the visit,young dogs acted good,great company,and a truly enjoyable weekend.We look foward to seeing you guys in the spring and doing it again.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-06-2012 04:32 AM
edinpa
UKC Forum Member

pics

Baby Six AKA "Scud Missile"

The "WOOD MONSTER"

Tom and Colt finding the coon in a den.

Leon

Last edited by edinpa on 02-06-2012 at 04:09 PM

Old Post 02-06-2012 03:29 PM
edinpa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edinpa Click here to Send edinpa a Private Message Find more posts by edinpa Add edinpa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Man she is looking nice!!!!! Looking forward to hearing her come treed in person!!

Ace (Gauge X Snooter)
1/2 of a few Gauge sons and daughters!!!
Kevin Weller
Brasher Falls NY
315-244-5574

Old Post 02-06-2012 03:57 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Tom & Ed

Nice pics.i ve seen her in action she looks so muck like Legend. Ed sorry I didn't make it down to chat with you guys.mabe next time i ll get with ya for a couple drops.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-06-2012 11:55 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Get um Baby Six! You little huzzy!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 02-07-2012 05:42 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

HEY Tom and Matt hope all is well !! hows the huntin sounds like you got some fine hounds there just droppin a line to say hi

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 02-07-2012 06:53 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys.Baby Six acts good for her age,but she still needs alot of hunting on her.She has the tools to be something really special and she is what I will be hunting this year in the hunts.

Headed for South Carolina this weekend with Six.She has never been in water like down there so I don't know what to expect from her.It should be a learning experience for the both of us and I'll keep you all posted.LOL.

PS...Ed,thanks for the pictures,they turned out good.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-08-2012 01:17 AM
eldridge john
UKC Forum Member

bust there chops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best of luck

Old Post 02-09-2012 03:30 AM
eldridge john is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eldridge john Click here to Send eldridge john a Private Message Click Here to Email eldridge john Find more posts by eldridge john Add eldridge john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Tara

Old Post 02-12-2012 05:03 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edinpa
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Nice lookin little female. If you ever need a handler I hear that Tom Jennings is a "master showman"................LOL
Really nice. Is she a littermate to the Scud Missle?.........ED

Leon

Old Post 02-12-2012 04:43 PM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Baby Six is settling in from the long ride and is back at home.Wasn't sure how she would take the trip but she ate well and the haul didn't seem to bother her at all.We didn't have any luck this weekend but I did notice some kinks that we will be working on in the next several weeks with dogs.The main thing I noticed with her age will cure but she sure gets wound up when you cut her with a few strange dogs.She likes compitition and steps it up a notch,I knew that.Problem is,she doesn't need to,and at times is going to beat herself until she ages some and calms down a little.I knew that also.With a few more casts and some more exposure to strange dogs she should settle and come to her own.It's all training in one way or the other and she needs experience more than anything else.I'm glad we made the trip down because I didn't know how she would take living out of the box for 4 or 5 days.No problems there and the rest will just have to come with time,age,and exposure.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-13-2012 04:47 AM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Had a good hunt last night with the only living littermate to Legend(King) and Baby Six up at Tedd Larger's.Treed a few dens,and looked at a few on the outside with several split trees.Dropped Tedd off and then met up with my brother Mike and made a few more drops with his young walker female.Got after a few more and then he called it quits about 4:30 am.Rounded Baby Six up and made one more drop with her on the way home at 5:15 this morning.Six blowed up out of a patch on to the next and just fell treed in about 15 minutes.I don't think I even got the edge off of her last night.She is a hussler,about half wild,and just crazy enough to make a good one when finished....time will tell.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-16-2012 10:29 PM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Was an early night tonight for Baby Six.Coon seemed to be moving real well.Treed a den and three singles on the outside in a couple hours and was gonna head in.Thought I'd turn her one more time before I headed to the house...She went down a ditch about 500 yards on the edge of a woods and run up on a full grown,real live,king of the woods, resident boar coon on the ground.Needless to say by the time I got there my little show dog was a mess and looked like she just went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson back in the day.LOL.Tore her ear pretty good and lost a bunch of blood but will be alright.she must be a lover cause she sure the heck ain't no fighter.Gonna have to put her up for a few days and do some doctoring.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-19-2012 09:43 AM
eldridge john
UKC Forum Member

bluetick days

bluetick days is in my back yard this year and was wondering when u guys was heading this way and what day you all was coming. maybe a tune up nite before hand? let me know. if u can make it

Old Post 02-19-2012 06:52 PM
eldridge john is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eldridge john Click here to Send eldridge john a Private Message Click Here to Email eldridge john Find more posts by eldridge john Add eldridge john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by eldridge john
bluetick days is in my back yard this year and was wondering when u guys was heading this way and what day you all was coming. maybe a tune up nite before hand? let me know. if u can make it

Thanks for the offer,I'll have to let you know when it gets a little closer.My wedding anniversery is the 19th so I'm not sure I'm gonna make it this year.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-22-2012 09:44 AM
eldridge john
UKC Forum Member

let me know

Old Post 02-22-2012 12:01 PM
southernthunder

hey Tom! hope all is going well with you buddy. hows that wild fire gyp of yours doing? i can't wait to come up again this year and hunt. i'll try and call ya this week and visit.

see ya buddy,

eddie

Old Post 02-25-2012 09:00 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Hello Eddie,Baby Six is doing just fine.Gettin ready to get after her $100 for the Spring Super Stakes.We picked up $55 on her last night so hopefully we can get the rest shortly.Give me a call anytime,it's good to hear from you.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-25-2012 10:34 PM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Yesterday evening Sparky Mcclellan and his wife Sue called on there way through delivering pups and invited April and I out for dinner.It was great to finally meet Sparky's wife for the first time.I knew she must be a special gal to keep Sparky in line for all these years.It was a great time,April and I really enjoyed the visit.See you in a few weeks Sparky and don't let Tedd eat the gobs on the ride out.

After dinner I met up with Jimmy Wills and the Westbrooks for a few drops with Legend and Baby Six.It was chilly out with a hard frost already.Dropped them each once,Baby Six treed on a lead tree into a shagbark hickory,recut her and treed one on the outside.Legend's drop he worked an old track to the back of a section and treed a den.It was the first time I'd hunted with him since I'd sold him and he hasn't missed a beat(or a meal from the looks of him)LOL.We headed in after that so they could rest for the long ride home this morning.

Cody did breed his Dual Grand Roxy female while they were here to Legend.She has won all over the country,Top 16 in the PKC World last year,National Bluetick Breed winner,and Arkansas state leader.She is getting some age on her and they wanted to raise another litter off of her.I think you guys made the right choice in picking your stud.Good luck with them and I hope you get a big ,healthy litter.It was a pleasure meeting you all.

On a side note,We lost a dedicated Blueticker Friday night.He was a good hunter and even better friend.Please keep Mr.Ed Keilman's family in your thoughts and prayers.

Ed,you will be missed by many.Rest in peace my friend.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 02-26-2012 07:36 PM