UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > BRINER'S BLUE MIDNIGHT BLUETICKS
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-5-11 hunt

Hunted tonight, Brother took RAVEN, I took SONIC. 1st drop, they got treed next to a high and fast flowing wide ditch. We couldn't find the coon. The coon picked a good tree to fool the dogs there. Next drop they got in 400 yds and treed, BIG den tree. We cut them after walking off the den. Dogs struck moved track a little over a 1/2 mile and treed in a very thick area with only small trees. We could see the coon in the top of the tree with our lights off. It was a large bob-tailed coon. They earned that one, they ran through lots of water and very thick terrain. We moved. Last drop they went over 1/2 mile an ran it in a hole in the ground next to the road. We loaded up and called it a night.

SONIC AND RAVEN ON THE SMALL TREE WITH COON

SONIC TREED

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-06-2011 at 07:45 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2011 07:34 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-6-11 hunt

Brother took RAVEN and his pup, I took Zeus. We tried out some new hunting ground 1100 acres, mostly woods. We made several den trees had a couple trees we couldn't find the coons in, they missed. I was leading Zeus back to truck and Raven treed, she had the meat. Coon bailed out and ran to a hole in the ground. We moved to little patches around corn fields. We cut them, Raven treed, Zeus backed, they had the meat. We moved, cut them, Zeus made a loop and I caught him put him up. Raven got deep, we drove around, and got much closer. She was treed with the meat. Zeus has been on medical leave and looked rusty, which was to be expected.We talked it over and called it a night. A couple pics of last nights hunt.

ZEUS AND RAVEN TREED ON DEN

ZEUS AND RAVEN WITH THE MEAT

ZEUS TREED

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-07-2011 at 10:47 PM

Old Post 12-07-2011 08:59 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-7-11 hunt

I took Zeus, brother took Raven and his male pup. Tracking for us has been tough, but we managed to tree a couple dens, couple misses,and a couple coon. The moon was bright out tonight, with a heavy frost developing. Below is a couple pics of tonights hunt.

Zeus and Raven with the meat

Zeus on a big den

Old Post 12-08-2011 07:21 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-8-11 hunt

We took Penny, Zeus and the brothers black male pup"Zeke". We went to the big timber, cut them Penny came treed with Zeus backing at 300 yds. We went to them, Penny was gone, she left Zeus in the bottom of a den tree with GREASE all over his face. Penny got deep in a hurry, she treed just off a main road. She had the meat. We moved to another spot in the big timber cut them, they fell treed on a den. We sent them on they hit the creek and at 800 yds treed again next to the main road. They missed the 2 coons setting up by 15 feet or less. We moved by truck to small patches on high ground with corn. Turned Zeus and Zeke out kept Penny in the truck. Zeus hunted the area well and fell treed, no coon was seen. We moved south 6 miles to a big bottom. Penny and Zeus fell treed in at 400 yds. Black male pup could wind it in there too he was treeing on a tree next to them. We shined but couldn't find the coon. The way all the dogs were acting its was there, or there close. Led off and cut again, Zeus gets in at 200yds treed, Penny backs. Its a den, coon balled up in a hole. Led off and cut again, Penny hits a short track and trees, Zeus is with her, another big den. Zeke trees some with them. Penny has been laid up since Nov. 23 , she was a little cranked up. We plan on hunting Penny, Sonic and bothers black male pup "ZEKE" tonight. Tonight will be Penny and Sonic's first outing together.Below is a couple pics of last nights hunt.

PENNY WITH THE MEAT

ZEUS TREED

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-09-2011 at 11:50 PM

Old Post 12-09-2011 08:07 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-9-11 HUNT

I took Penny and Sonic, brother took his pup Zeke. First drop Penny and Sonic treed in at 800 yds. They had the meat. We got Zeke treeing on it also. We moved, next drop 850 yds in we made a den. We walk them off that tree and cut them another 850 yds in with a den. Walked them off again and a slick. Then we ended the night on another big den 900 yds. We got our walking in tonight. Below is some pics of tonight's hunt.

PENNY WITH THE MEAT

PENNY ON A DEN

SONIC TREED ON A DEN

SONIC IN A DEN, LAST TREE OF NIGHT

Old Post 12-10-2011 07:15 AM
Indiana Blue
UKC Forum Member

12|10|11

Sounds like my hunt. Hunted by myself last night. Made 2 dens and a slick and called it a night.

Old Post 12-10-2011 02:23 PM
Indiana Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Blue Click here to Send Indiana Blue a Private Message Click Here to Email Indiana Blue Find more posts by Indiana Blue Add Indiana Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-10-11 hunt

It was just me and Zeus last night. Hunted one small section out, not a bark. Moved to another section Zeus hunted it out good, finally got struck on the ditch, it sounded like a cold bad track. He had quite the time with it. He hit up on a tree in there, but just wouldn't commit to it, he went to tracking again trying to be sure of himself. It fizzled out and I was getting cold, so we loaded up looking for a road coon. I didn't see a thing. I take that back I seen a rabbit. Before I decided to go hunting last night, I got my Garmin out and went to the Hunting Almanac page to check and see what kind of hunt I could expect. It said "Excellent", but my hunt was far from excellent and I seen nothing moving last night. So this has me wondering if my Garmin is messed up. Has anybody else had this problem with their Garmin? (:

Old Post 12-11-2011 11:06 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-11-11 hunt

We had a pretty good hunt last night. We had 4 singles, 1 slick, 4 dens. Bright moon, 26 to 23 degrees, calm. we treed 2 singles early and 2 singles late. I took Zeus, brother took Raven and the Zeb pup. First tree was less than 100 yds off the back of the truck. Big oak, they had the meat. Second tree they got in 700 yds on what sounded like a bad track and treed on a den. We walked off and cut them from there. They ran hard 800 yards darn near straight line, Zeus treed 100 yds off of main road in a Pine tree. We don't have many Pine trees he where I live. I can count on one hand how many times I have treed in a Pine tree here at home. They had the meat. We moved 7 miles South to a big bottom. We cut them Both looked up, Zeus stayed. Large oak, couldn't find the coon, chalked it up as a slick. Sent him on. They treed on a den next to the creek. We pulled off that tree and cut them, they made it out to the road. We found them at a house messing around up the road. We got them loaded up and headed for another spot on the big bottom. We dropped them, They treed on a den on a ditch bank. We pulled off and led them south to get them pointed in the direction we wanted to hunt. They hit bad track in the creek, it seemed to fizzle out. Raven moved out and Zeus hung back trying to figure the track out. Raven treed, Zeus ended up backing her. She had the meat. I tied Zeus back. We pulled off and cut again, They treed again 200 yds deeper with the meat. We moved to another spot. We were going to call it a night, but decided to turn loose one more time. They struck again sounding like an old bad track. They had a time with it but got together and treed on a den. We loaded up and called it a night. Below is some pictures of last nights hunt.

ZEUS AND RAVEN ON A PINE TREE WITH THE MEAT

ZEUS TREED WITH THE MEAT, MOON IN BACK GROUND

ZEUS THE FIRST DEN OF THE NIGHT

ZEUS AND RAVEN ON A DEN NEXT TO THE DITCH.

Old Post 12-12-2011 09:48 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-12-11

Brother came over for a hunt. We made 4 trees with the meat seen and 4 dens. We took Penny, Zeus, and Bash. Bash is out of Penny and Harpeth River Blue Jack. Penny treed twice by herself and Zeus treed twice by himself. The pup Bash treed well on two different trees of the night. First drop, 650 yards in they tree. The way it was echoing through the bottom I wasn't for sure if it was them or a train coming. It was them, they had the meat. This is the first tree Bash has made with the old dogs. This is his 4th or 5th time to the woods, he is now 5 1/2 months old. I am very happy with his progress. We moved. Second drop Penny gets in 500 yds, and trees, she is across the creek.Its a den, Zeus arrives. We cut from there, They come across a GREASER, Penny peels out of there, Zeus is left with GREASE on his face. We have an educating moment. Then I send him on. Penny trees back across the creek, Zeus falls treed in the other direction. Zeus is closer we head to him, just as we get there he pulls off, we loops back around and trees a few trees down from where he was originally at. He has the meat. Penny pulls off her tree, and we have an educating moment. Penny trees out at 300 yds next to a slough, it's a den. We get back together and cut them, Zeus turns and goes behind us, Penny burns a hole in the dark straight where we pointed her.
Zeus gets treed 400 yds behind us, I head to him. Brother heads to truck and pick up Bash and will meet me on the road. I get to Zeus, He has 2 coon in his tree. I check the Garmin, Penny is a mile from me across the road in some bad cut over bottoms. Zeus and I head to the road. Penny comes treed. We are able to drive around and get with in 250 yds of her. It was bad thick, briar's, tree tops, just plain rough. We get to her, she is on a big den. Brother finds the coon, curled up in the den. Could of maybe got it out, but decided to leave it. We fight our way back out of that jungle. We move. We get to our next spot and cut them. They all fall treed, Bash is in there treeing again. Its a den. We walk off that tree and cut them for the final time of the night. They tree 600 yds in. It's a den. Below is some Pictures of last nights hunt.

BASH ON THE 1ST TREE WITH THE MEAT.

ZEUS WITH THE MEAT

ZEUS ON A DEN

PENNY ON A DEN, COON SEEN

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-14-2011 at 02:29 AM

Old Post 12-14-2011 12:52 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

I took a pretty good fall last night. I'm still kind of sore. I'm thinking about taking the night off, but it sure feels like good coon hunting weather out there tonight. I'll kick back in the easy chair and think it over.(:

Old Post 12-14-2011 12:58 AM
s. alumbaugh
New UKC Forum Member

WUSS!!! raven had 4 singles and i am back home already.pretty darn foggy.

Last edited by s. alumbaugh on 12-14-2011 at 03:02 AM

Old Post 12-14-2011 02:53 AM
s. alumbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s. alumbaugh Click here to Send s. alumbaugh a Private Message Click Here to Email s. alumbaugh Find more posts by s. alumbaugh Add s. alumbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

s. alumbaugh

The arms of the easy chair got a hold of me and wouldn't let me up or I would have been out there too. Sounds like they were moving good. You were always good at creative counting.

Old Post 12-14-2011 03:23 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-14-11 hunt

Brother came over last night to hunt. It was raining. I tried talking him into waiting to see if the rain would die down. He ended up talking me into going in the rain. I took Zeus, he took Raven. First drop, I watched Zeus on the Garmin and was pleased with how he hunted the woods out. He went one way and Raven went another. They both ended up back together at the back edge of the timber. They treed, it was a den tree, and it was raining but not real bad. We decided to drive the country roads for a little while to see if the rain was going to slow down. The rain had picked up by now, with some lightning and thunder. We check the radar. We figure our best chances of staying out of the heavy rain is to head south east, so we did. We get to our new spot and cut them loose. It is not hardly raining when we cut them, but guess what 2 minutes after we cut them its starts raining good. The rain has set in, and mild thunder storms roll through. The dogs hit a good track after being cut loose. They get deep. We move around by truck to hear them better. I was real pleased with how Zeus handled the rain and thunder and lightning, it didn't seem to bother him at all. This is Zeus' first coon season, he will be 19 months old in January. Once the rain started coming down fairly hard, it made the track tougher, but they stayed with it. They come treed at the edge of the road we head to them. We can't hardly shine the tree because of it raining so hard. I thought I seen the coon from one side of the tree, and brother thought he found it on the other side. It was just to tough to shine and be sure. I did get the camera out to take a few pictures. I will be surprised if it works again. Pictures below.

ZEUS ON THE LAST TREE

ZEUS ON THE DEN

ZEUS AND RAVEN ON THE DEN

Old Post 12-15-2011 06:58 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Chris

Great pics & hunting stories. I hunted with you at Bluetick days a few years ago when GRNTCH Saddie & Hardware were both open dogs. You guided (or buddy) and we got rained on that night at end of hunt. If you don't remember it, we had to dig a dog out of a junk ditch, may have been Hardware. Take care, Ron.

Last edited by Rolin Blues on 12-17-2011 at 05:57 AM

Old Post 12-15-2011 08:05 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s. alumbaugh
New UKC Forum Member

those are good pictures of zeus.

Old Post 12-15-2011 09:42 PM
s. alumbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s. alumbaugh Click here to Send s. alumbaugh a Private Message Click Here to Email s. alumbaugh Find more posts by s. alumbaugh Add s. alumbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-15-11 hunt

Brother brought his 6 month old male pup Zeke. I took Penny. First drop Penny gets in at 600 yds and trees. It is a large oak. We looked it over real good but couldn't find the coon. Brother seen one setting up 100 feet away, I figure she may have missed, but gave her her the benefit because I still felt like I could have missed myself shinning the tree. I led off aways and cut her again, she gets in 700 yds deeper and trees. We shine it, and can't find it, she missed. I am starting to wonder whats going on. Penny has been super accurate for me. We move out to another location. We cut loose, 100 yds in she locates, but moves on another 100 yds and trees. Once again I can't find the coon, but find a hole up high, but still have my doubts. So, Penny and I have a conference at the base of this tree. We discuss the recent slick trees, since it is so out of character for her to do this. I cut her from that tree, after our discussion. She goes on in 200 yds deep and trees. Zeke hits up 40 feet from the tree Penny had missed on. Zeke has the coon in a cross over. I go to Penny, she has the meat, a large boar coon. We move, we cut them at a long narrow wood line that loops back to the road. Penny hunts it out, without a bark. We load up and move. We cut loose for the final time of the night. Penny hits a 500yds and moves it to 700 yds in and trees, she has the meat. The discussion Penny and I had was obviously well received. Below is some pictures of last nights hunt.

I just received the new Laser Pro Light today. I am charging it up now, and will put it to the test in the coming nights. I have the Laser Torch II now that I hunt with.

PENNY WITH THE MEAT

PENNY ON THE LAST TREE OF THE NIGHT, WITH THE MEAT

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-16-2011 at 11:43 PM

Old Post 12-16-2011 11:25 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Rolin Blues

Thanks for the compliment on the pictures and stories. I glad some find it enjoyable.
You probably hunted with a man named Glen Larance. Glen handled my Hardware dog at Bluetick Days in 08' and 09' at Palestine, IL. I wasn't able to spend much time there. Take care, and thanks again for the compliment.

Old Post 12-16-2011 11:39 PM
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Re: 12-15-11 hunt

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 8hawg
[B] We discuss the recent slick trees, since it is so out of character for her to do this. The discussion Penny and I had was obviously well received.

Chris, that is the same discussion I had with her nephew on thursday night.Cept you must be better at explaining what you "do" want.Cause the chase we had after I sent him off'n the 2nd slick was'nt exactly what I "did" want.LOL!!!!
I love see'n the pictures.Looks like you got some real treedogs!

Old Post 12-17-2011 11:17 AM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Lowell, good to hear from you. What I try to do is use a real soothing voice and tone with them.
Heck they are like anything else in this world, they are not perfect, and will make mistakes. I'm sure sometime or another I have missed myself shinning the tree. Well, I know I have. I took corrective measures on a hound years ago, that I thought had missed. I looked that tree over good and long, but never did see it, and just knew it was slick. But the hound went back to this tree, and I looked up and there was the coon. I knew right then, I was the one that made the mistake. I try to be very very careful now with any corrective measures.
Thanks for the compliment on the pictures. I have gotten where I enjoy taking the camera and sharing the pictures and stories that go along with them, just as I enjoy looking and reading about other hounds across this country on this site. I'm glad we got a place to go, like this web site to be able to share and communicate with one another. It truly is a wonderful thing.

Old Post 12-17-2011 08:40 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-16-11 hunt

Brother called and said he wasn't feeling good and thought he better take the night off. So, I thought to myself this would be a good time for me to catch up on some rest. I kicked back in the easy chair and took it easy for a bit. Just before the easy chair was about to get a grip on me that I wouldn't be able to break, I got up, put my hunting gear on and head for the woods with ZEUS. It was after 9:00 when I turned loose. Zeus hit a track right off and ran it 800 yds to the creek, water was up. Zeus located in there a couple times, So I thought I would head to him, since he was quite aways away. I got there he was struggling on the creek. I decided to catch him and move on. Hunted him back towards the truck with a few barks. I caught up with him and we moved. Next drop was on a narrow tree line surrounded by corn fields. Zeus struck quickly and was off tracking across the corn field. The track took him back into the tree lined ditch. He located, and I move in on him a little closer. He took the track on across the road following the same ditch. As soon as he crossed the road he let out a few track barks as he worked it up the ditch. He shuts up and then "BAM" 100yds deeper treed with the meat. Zeus has come along way in handling, tracking in the last couple months. I was pleased with his efforts last night so I took him to Mcdonald's and treated him to a quarter pounder. Also, I got to try out my new Laser Pro Light, I liked it. The range of light on the 6 postion switch is great. Its goes from very dim to blazing bright. The picture from last night is not very good, I guess I was too far away when I took it. But here it is anyway.

ZEUS TREED WITH THE MEAT

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-17-2011 at 11:00 PM

Old Post 12-17-2011 09:13 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-17-11 hunt

Last night a local coon club "CASEY CLUB" had a buddy hunt/meat hunt. So my brother entered us in this hunt. It was the Largest and Smallest coon wins. Brothers black female "RAVEN" has come into heat. Brother handles my 7 month old pup "SONIC"and I take "ZEUS". We get to our first drop spot and cut them. They get struck in short order and move the track right. They get in around 400 yds and tree. They are split treed about 80 yds apart. Brother goes to Sonic, I go to Zeus. They both have a coon. This ends up being our large coon and small coon for the buddy hunt. we have to be back to the club by 10:00 for deadline. We still have a little time so we move to another spot hoping for a quick one. Sonic gets treed on a Den, Zeus hits on it but is not convinced. I send Sonic on. Not much happening at this spot. The hounds get within our reach and we load up and move. We have time for one more drop before we need to head to the club. We arrive at the new spot. Its a long Tree line that follows a creek. They get struck and get in almost a mile. We drive around. Zeus gets Treed on a den across the creek. We head for the truck, then we are off to CASEY CLUB. WE make it with about five minutes to spare. Turns out our smallest coon was too big and we lost the largest coon by a half inch. Oh well it was all in fun anyway, and it helped the CLUB out a little. We get together with a friend of ours that participated in the hunt and take off and go hunting some more. We get to our hunting spot and cut them. Sonic gets treed on a big den with buddies dog backing. Zeus is trying to work a track about 80 yds from them. They cut back in. Zeus gets treed on a den we have treed in earlier this year, Sonic backs him. We pull off and send them on, Buddies dog trees, Zeus and Sonic back him. We can't find it. We send them on. Zeus gets treed Sonic and buddies dog backs, they have the coon. We pull off that tree and cut them. Sonic gets treed in another Large den, Zeus backs.Buddies dog trees 100 yds off to the side of them, he has a den too. We cut them again, Sonic gets deep and brother stays up with him. Buddies dog trees, Zeus backs its a den with the coon seen in the hole. We cut them buddies dog trees again 50 yds from the den we just made. He has the coon. Sonic is still deep. Zeus trees about 80 yds from buddies dog's last tree. Zeus has the meat, buddies dog backs. Sonic comes back around on our way out. We load up and call it a night. Below is a few pictures of Zeus on his first 2 trees of the night.

ZEUS, SPLIT WITH THE MEAT

ZEUS ON A DEN

Old Post 12-18-2011 08:58 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-18-11 hunt

We worked pups on some releases. It could have went better.But there is next time. We got done working the pups early. Brother and I were both tired. We decided to put the pups up and kick back and rest along with a big pizza. I should have got some pictures of that pizza, man was it good.

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-20-2011 at 07:30 AM

Old Post 12-19-2011 07:39 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

12-19-11 hunt

Brother came over , we hunted in the rain again. Brother handled Sonic and I had Zeus. First drop, Sonic hits a tree 200 yds in, Zeus is not convinced. Zeus gets 150 yds deeper and trees, Sonic backs him. Its a large den tree. We cut them off this tree. They strike and get treed in short order 400 yds in. Its another den. We lead off and cut them again. They strike in and Sonic trees quick, Zeus is not convinced yet. Zeus backs. Sonic has the meat and I tie Zeus back. We move. Last drop of the night. They strike and work a track in at 3/4 of a mile, Sonic trees. Sounds like Zeus is still tracking. We drive around to get closer. Sonic is treed on a den. Zeus is working a track close by. We get them and head to the truck and call it a night. Below is some pictures of last nights hunt.

ZEUS AND SONIC ON THE 1ST BIG DEN

SONIC WITH THE MEAT

Last edited by 8hawg on 12-21-2011 at 12:23 AM

Old Post 12-20-2011 07:07 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

I sure enjoy reading about the different hunts and other hounds that get hunted. The wife purchased a small camera as a gift for Christmas. I guess she is holding out on giving it to me until the 25th. Hope to get more pictures of the many hunts. I haven't taken the female out of Penny yet but she is a hyper. There won't be any problem getting her started.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 12-20-2011 08:08 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

blueticker

Dennis thanks for the compliment on the pictures and the details of my hunts. I got my inspiration, I guess you could say, from reading your "THREAD" Natural Smokey River Rebel. I am glad that some find enjoyment in the pictures and stories. I have found it to be very enjoyable to carry the camera and take the pictures of the hunt, and tell about the hunt. Getting replies back from fellow coonhunters, telling me they enjoy the pictures and reading, is appreciated. I enjoy reading your posts and look foward to you breaking that new camera in.
Safe and Happy hunting to you.

Old Post 12-21-2011 12:41 AM