UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > AT STUD: GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Iron Brummy HTX
Pages (84): « First ... « 82 83 [84]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gabe Webb
UKC Forum Member

Brummy

Back to the top for a really nice hound!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2015 03:01 AM
Gabe Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gabe Webb Click here to Send Gabe Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Gabe Webb Find more posts by Gabe Webb Add Gabe Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

I'll keep my ears open for anybody looking Ron. How's she doing?

Roho Carlise is going to get Brummy and hunt him some. I'm just not in a position to where I can hunt right now. I appreciate Roho wanting to get the old man tuned up. I got to thinking the other day, it's been nearly a year since he's been hunted.

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 02-11-2015 08:45 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

HO

Sold her with the option to breed her for a pup. She came in heat this weekend & plan on breeding to Appels Jet dog. She trees coon, just don't open enough for nite hunts. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 02-16-2015 02:59 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

Yeah she was tight, tight as a pup. I didn't figure she'd grow out of it. Her mama was real tight too, but she was a coon treeing hussy.

Tree Blue

Old Post 02-25-2015 07:39 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

HO

She's at Appels as of yesterday. Pups would be born about May 1. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 02-25-2015 08:10 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

Re: HO

quote:
Originally posted by Rolin Blues
She's at Appels as of yesterday. Pups would be born about May 1. Take care, Ron.

I sure like the way those pedigrees line up. Lot's of nice hounds behind Jet and Ho.

Tree Blue

Old Post 03-04-2015 01:58 PM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Clyde tried to send u a pm but ur box is full

ACHA NT.CH.
King of hunt & Show 2010 Bluetick sectionals Robinson IL.
3rd place Nt CH win at 2010 Black&Tan days (296 dogs)
NT.CH. WILLOW CRK BLUE DANCERS TANGO (RIP)
NT.CH. CTK'S SWINGIN HEAVY SLEDGE
(ACHA NT.CH.)
CH.PR. CTK'S BLUE JAMMIN JADE
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
MAX DUNIPHAN 1-217-240-1641
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 03-06-2015 12:39 AM
C.C. Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.C. Blues Click here to Send C.C. Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email C.C. Blues Find more posts by C.C. Blues Add C.C. Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by C.C. Blues
Clyde tried to send u a pm but ur box is full

Should be clean now Max

Tree Blue

Old Post 03-06-2015 08:27 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Ch NtCh Brummy's Blue Iron Whip

Took Whip to a local UKC hunt last night in Hazelhurst, Ga and had a pretty good hunt. Whip struck for 2nd and treed 2nd on a viney den tree with another dog. We went on to the next woods and took a 2nd and 1st on a coon. The hunting was extremely wet and I feel we were very fortunate to tree the coon we did. Whip ended up winning his cast with 200+ 150 circle no minus and got his Third win towards GrNtCh. He picked up his 2nd win towards GrNtCh the weekend before with a score of 200+ 625 circle and no minus at another local hunt in Register, Ga.

Back to Back CW's.

Things have halfway turned around for my boy Whip and we will continue to try and finish him to Grand as time and his health allows.

For you folks that are looking for a stud in the South, dont forget about ol Brummy. I like my hound off of him.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-28-2015 03:19 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ch NtCh Brummy's Blue Iron Whip

quote:
Originally posted by Bayin'Blues
Took Whip to a local UKC hunt last night in Hazelhurst, Ga and had a pretty good hunt. Whip struck for 2nd and treed 2nd on a viney den tree with another dog. We went on to the next woods and took a 2nd and 1st on a coon. The hunting was extremely wet and I feel we were very fortunate to tree the coon we did. Whip ended up winning his cast with 200+ 150 circle no minus and got his Third win towards GrNtCh. He picked up his 2nd win towards GrNtCh the weekend before with a score of 200+ 625 circle and no minus at another local hunt in Register, Ga.

Back to Back CW's.

Things have halfway turned around for my boy Whip and we will continue to try and finish him to Grand as time and his health allows.

For you folks that are looking for a stud in the South, dont forget about ol Brummy. I like my hound off of him.

Curtis, You may want to recount your NiteCh wins. From what I read here on your post looks like you now have 4 wins to GrntCh. Best of luck to You and Whip.

2- recently, local hunts
1- Blueticks Days
1- Autumn Oaks

Last edited by 8hawg on 03-28-2015 at 05:30 PM

Old Post 03-28-2015 05:25 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Chris you may be right but I don't think we actually got a win towards grand at Bluetick Days. I think only 1st through 3rd got wins.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-28-2015 07:13 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Curtis/Whip

Won't be long & he'll be finished.

Ho was bred to Appels dual GR. Jet dog end of Feb. & looks to be bred. Pups will be born early May & will be perf./SS. Jake really thinks these pups will get their mouth open & have a good chance to make top dogs. Have got 4 spoken for at this time, but thought might work to cross back into the stuff you guys already have. Will stay in touch when they are born.

Clint, the young man that bought her is really liking her style & the way she handles. Been treeing coon close consistently, while other dogs run past them. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 03-28-2015 09:40 PM
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

Curt, I'm sure glad Whip is doing good, I know that erlichia messes with him bad.

Ron, I sure like the way the pedigrees line up with Jet. I'm excited to see how the pups turn out.

Tree Blue

Old Post 03-31-2015 02:00 PM
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

Taylor Brown from Tifton,GA bred his nice female off Colt to Brummy over the weekend. I've never hunted with her but Taylor said she's a coon treer. She's a good looking gyp and has a real nice mouth.

Tree Blue

Old Post 04-14-2015 01:42 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Ive got a pretty nice female here that is one win away from being NiteCh. She has her holes like all dogs, but for the most part she is fun to hunt. She will come in heat this spring and if enough interest in provoked, I will cross her on Brummy for probably the last cross of bluedogs I will make for the next few years. I haven't produced a pile of super well known hounds but there are a few out there that can hold their own in almost any competiton. If you think you'd be interested in a pup off Brummy, please let me know. I'd like to go back to the old man one more time.

Ol Whip finished to GrNtCh the first weekend of Oct 2015. He won 8 cast from NiteCh to GrNtCh including wins at Bluetick days and Autumn Oaks.

I'd really like to produce another nice litter of pups off Brummy, and with him getting older time is of the essence if I want to make it happen. If you have an interest in a cross on Brummy, please speak up.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-15-2016 09:31 AM
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-13-2016 01:28 PM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

Hoping everyone is having a great holiday season. I've not done much in the way of coon hunting lately, but I still get on here and browse around from time time.

Tree Blue

Old Post 12-14-2016 10:00 PM