UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Jude's Ears
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Jude's Ears

Why do I see this Pr dog show up in so many pedigrees? Who knows the history?

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2015 01:56 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

She was a good reproducer. Don't know anything other than that.

Old Post 05-19-2015 02:06 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Carl Judkins aka Tiger in Tenn owned her . She was bred to Hobo Hoss & Two Time Albert . I haven't talked to Tiger in a while but when I do it's a treat . If I could ever get to hunt with someone it would be him . I have his # if you like to call him .

Old Post 05-19-2015 02:41 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

I believe she's off Freeway & Wood's GrNite Queenie II

Old Post 05-19-2015 02:44 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to bother Mr. Judkins. I've just noticed Ears show up in several pedigrees, including many of the hounds that's been out back here. I don't have my dogs papers in front of me to see the number of pups Ears threw, but I don't think it was that many. I like the history, and Ears seems to have made her mark. Wondering what well know dogs are out of her, what years was she around, how long them ears were...

08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 05-19-2015 04:43 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Bred to Hobo Hoss to produce TIGE , bred to Two Time to produce Juds Jill which is the mother to Ox . Also Ears had a female and MtDew which I believe was a littermate to TIGE that placed 5th in UKC world .

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 05-19-2015 at 05:26 AM

Old Post 05-19-2015 05:23 AM
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

hunted with ears, carl and gleen greene a lot back in the 90's they are good friends of mine! whom both kept good dogs and ears was a coondog as well as a reproducer! also pretty sure she had some hunziker blood in her.

Old Post 05-19-2015 01:16 PM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSims
UKC Forum Member

That litter off of Hobo's Hoss produced:

GRNITECH Tige
GRNITECH Drum
NITECH River City Molly (Placed high at Autumn Oaks)
Mt. Dew (don't know title)
One more titled dog I believe.

Pretty good litter.

Carl Judkins females, as already stated, heavily influenced the North, Al. Black and tan scene. Ox, Tige and Drum were all out of his females and were used around here for a long time. Good tracking females, Albert, over good tree dog males. Ranger and Hoss.

Old Post 05-19-2015 03:47 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Was she just not a great comp dog?

08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 05-19-2015 06:18 PM
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

she was older when I hunted with her carl never was a hard core comp. hunter I cannot remember if he bought her young or as a seasoned dog. I hunted with her after jill was already being hunted by carl!

Old Post 05-19-2015 08:07 PM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHERRY VALLEY
UKC Forum Member

Carl

Carl lives 5 min from me. He is not a comp and he got ears as a pup from John Woods. She was a littermate to woods timber king

GR CH GRNTCH GREEN'S ROUGH RIVER KY FANCY
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE'S INDIANA BLK TRACY
NTCH GILLUM'S KY RIVER QUEEN
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE AND STOCKING STINGER
BLACKLAND BABE

Old Post 05-19-2015 09:01 PM
CHERRY VALLEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHERRY VALLEY Click here to Send CHERRY VALLEY a Private Message Click Here to Email CHERRY VALLEY Find more posts by CHERRY VALLEY Add CHERRY VALLEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWhitney
UKC Forum Member

Have a grand pup to Ears that just made GRNITECH.

2013 World Hunt Qualifier
DNA Profiled

GRCH 'PR' Jones Coosa River Boots
Ky River Batman X CherryPoppins
Best of Show Male Ks State hunt Friday and Saturday 2014
Co-owner: Kevin Jones

'PR' Whits Kansas High Plains Reba
75 points towards CH

'PR' Whits Kansas High Plains Duke
(GRNITECH Blackburns Boss X Tess)

785-973-8207

Old Post 05-23-2015 05:25 AM
CWhitney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWhitney Click here to Send CWhitney a Private Message Click Here to Email CWhitney Find more posts by CWhitney Add CWhitney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

I was wondering about EARS a few years ago, as I have some hounds with her in it (mainly TIGE), but I thought I ran across an old coon hound magazine where I would swear she won registered at Autumn Oaks one year? I could have been mistaken, but I think I am correct. Maybe she placed, but I took a second look and then wondered why if she did that then why not get her finished.

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 05-25-2015 02:04 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHERRY VALLEY
UKC Forum Member

carl

Got a couple 1st place wins on a male out of tige x shop spring sadie and carl wouldn't finish him and the dog died two months late at 5 yrs old.

GR CH GRNTCH GREEN'S ROUGH RIVER KY FANCY
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE'S INDIANA BLK TRACY
NTCH GILLUM'S KY RIVER QUEEN
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE AND STOCKING STINGER
BLACKLAND BABE

Old Post 05-25-2015 11:25 PM
CHERRY VALLEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHERRY VALLEY Click here to Send CHERRY VALLEY a Private Message Click Here to Email CHERRY VALLEY Find more posts by CHERRY VALLEY Add CHERRY VALLEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWhitney
UKC Forum Member

Cody, I owned a litter mate to that male you mentioned. Her name was Tess. I bred her to my Boss stud and had a litter off of her last year. Pups are 8-9 months old now. Tess, however, passed away a few weeks ago at 9 years old. Cancer got her.

2013 World Hunt Qualifier
DNA Profiled

GRCH 'PR' Jones Coosa River Boots
Ky River Batman X CherryPoppins
Best of Show Male Ks State hunt Friday and Saturday 2014
Co-owner: Kevin Jones

'PR' Whits Kansas High Plains Reba
75 points towards CH

'PR' Whits Kansas High Plains Duke
(GRNITECH Blackburns Boss X Tess)

785-973-8207

Old Post 05-26-2015 02:45 PM
CWhitney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWhitney Click here to Send CWhitney a Private Message Click Here to Email CWhitney Find more posts by CWhitney Add CWhitney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote