UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > beat the storm.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

beat the storm.

got after it right at dark with minn, trix, and jam. was lightning in couple directions and storm supposed to be hitting tonight sometime. got 3 runs in with 3 singles so quit while ahead. had great time dogs looked good. first tree tied jam aways back to do some thinking. when got in he had climbed and took nasty bump. dumb dog anyway. **** dog can do wonderful things at times and been working on his tree climbing and chewing. cant wait to get him up north for bear pursuit, hope to work some kinks out of him then. might work, might make problems worse. LOL. hound dogs are so irritating its not even funny!!! in the wide variety of hunting terrain and weather conditions we have jam has showed tracking ability that most hounds dont have and never will. really something to see when hes clicking. a better trainer-handler could probably do wonders with dumb dog. this beta disposition he has is challenging at times for me compared to most the other dogs ive trained. gonna keep in the woods, problems will be solved there not the dotcom. LOL.

first single.

2nd.

trixer showing off her cauliflower ears.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2015 07:20 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

last one.

trix and jam with our state weed. LOL.

Old Post 05-29-2015 07:21 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

I didnt take any neat pics but we treed a couple before the rain came hounds were about 2 miles apart each had a coon glad we drove would still be out there if we walked to them one at a time still had over half mile to Kidd

Old Post 05-29-2015 07:33 AM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Freeman
I didnt take any neat pics but we treed a couple before the rain came hounds were about 2 miles apart each had a coon glad we drove would still be out there if we walked to them one at a time still had over half mile to Kidd

good deal! nothing wrong with driving if can. the way the legend talked was raining so bad his way had to nurse the tv controller instead of dog lead....

Old Post 05-29-2015 07:47 AM
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

The King called just as I got to the tree , he was entertaining a guest last night so that is why he was home some guy that needed some help with his breeding program and promoting his new line of hunting apparel

Old Post 05-30-2015 01:26 AM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Freeman
The King called just as I got to the tree , he was entertaining a guest last night so that is why he was home some guy that needed some help with his breeding program and promoting his new line of hunting apparel

good, hope you gave him some hound music. if i was promoting hunting apparel and needed a model, the king is first image that pops in my head of what a mans man is. LMAO!!! all joking aside bill will put some miles on them boots for sure.

Old Post 06-01-2015 08:42 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Nice Pix!

Dawgs look so happy! HOpe they weren't sampling that weed...LOL>.... Sad to see so much of it growing out there really.......... But glad the hunt was a good one!

HappyHunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 06-02-2015 02:05 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote