UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Aca
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brushrunretiree
Banned

That Would Be What You LIBERALS Call "SMOKE AND MIRRORS"!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2013 04:47 PM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakethevine
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brushrunretiree
That Would Be What You LIBERALS Call "SMOKE AND MIRRORS"!!!

No Brush.......that's what you call uneducated/hate minded people! It's a good idea till the word OBAMA is put in it. SO SAD!

Cell: 330-763-3225
Email: ericharter40@yahoo.com

Midnight Storm English Kennels
Owner: Eric Harter

Old Post 09-28-2013 05:11 PM
shakethevine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakethevine Click here to Send shakethevine a Private Message Click Here to Email shakethevine Find more posts by shakethevine Add shakethevine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
conhtr1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Understand.....

quote:
Originally posted by shakethevine
I will have to see if I can find it, but I read an article the other day were they surveyed (phone) 10,000 people on if they believe if the ACA was a good thing for this country, 46% agreed it would be beneficial.

30 days later they phoned those same 10,000 people and asked them if they believed OBAMACARE was a good thing for this country, 17% agreed it would be beneficial.

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
It's all about The wording.........

So what you are saying is that no matter how you word it less than half the people believe it is good for the country.

- Henry Ford, founder – Ford Motor Corporation

Old Post 09-28-2013 05:48 PM
conhtr1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for conhtr1 Click here to Send conhtr1 a Private Message Click Here to Email conhtr1 Find more posts by conhtr1 Add conhtr1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakethevine
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Understand.....

quote:
Originally posted by conhtr1
So what you are saying is that no matter how you word it less than half the people believe it is good for the country.

And the remaining 37% have not yet formulated an opinion....

Cell: 330-763-3225
Email: ericharter40@yahoo.com

Midnight Storm English Kennels
Owner: Eric Harter

Old Post 09-28-2013 05:54 PM
shakethevine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakethevine Click here to Send shakethevine a Private Message Click Here to Email shakethevine Find more posts by shakethevine Add shakethevine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

In the last few years I have learned to be surprised by nothing ...My dog is microchipped & can be scanned but unlike others I would rather not be controled, scanned , tracked even if it's starts with just my medical info , we all know how much the NSA keeps track of us all now can you image what they could do with a device implanted within us...let's just all move into communes & get it over with :built by the goverment with housing they deem adequate, work for them in our appointted job , recieving no pay , but provided with food allotments(maybe they'll put Michelle in charge of that), medical they deem nessessary, have babies when they tell us we can , die when they feel it's time , walk around in our uniforms ...we'll be the perfect society ! Ever watch the Hunger Games?
The insanity never stops ...
*Thank you of informing us this VeriChip thing is something I'd never heard of but not the least bit surprised. Sharing info with others.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-28-2013 08:20 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

Want Your EYES OPENED??? Go To www.capitalisminstitute.org And Check Out The 313 Companies That've Cut Hours Due To oblamocare!!

Last edited by brushrunretiree on 09-28-2013 at 11:11 PM

Old Post 09-28-2013 11:07 PM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
conhtr1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Understand.....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I knew you couldn't get it......

Oh I got it but keep trying to spin it. I don't think you will persuade anyone on here though so keep hittin that head against the wall. It might do some good.

Old Post 09-29-2013 12:31 AM
conhtr1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for conhtr1 Click here to Send conhtr1 a Private Message Click Here to Email conhtr1 Find more posts by conhtr1 Add conhtr1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

My husband works for a big company has for 17 yrs . They haven't cut employees hours yet & still do some new hiring but also hire in workers from temp agencies these guys don't make near the money & get no benefits (something that didn't happen not that long ago) . I have 3 college age kids . Obama has been saying that the key for this to lower premiums is to enroll healthy 18-24 yr olds on exchanges. Now why would they do that when they can stay on parents insurance till 26 & most couldn't get full time work that offered benefits .Those jobs are going to full fledge adults who have plenty of experience. There are so many over qualified under employed people out there most aren't looking @ a college age kid to fill it heck how many adults do you see in the fast food industry right now many because that's all they could find ...atleast their working! Those with out parent insurace still aren't going to go buy it for themselves ...I'm around kids this age all the time believe me health insurance is the last this is the last thing on their young minds lol I'm dreading when we do enrollments this fall on what happens to our rates. I'll keep you all posted on any major changes. Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-29-2013 04:35 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Now how can you tie the new ASA law with anything to do with Bush? Small business owners , big companies,unions & the majority of individuals are concerned over raising cost of health insurance why would they hire full time employees when 2 part timers can do the same job & businesses are out zero $ for thier health insurance it's just smart business -
Triple K do you even have a job or do you work for the gov so that you are exempt from all this mess?

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-29-2013 07:43 AM
conhtr1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Obama has been saying that the key for this to lower premiums is to enroll healthy 18-24 yr olds on exchanges. Now why would they do that when they can stay on parents insurance till 26 & most couldn't get full time work that offered benefits . Jen

So what you're saying is .....another pyramid/Ponzi scheme.

Old Post 09-30-2013 12:24 AM
brushrunretiree
Banned

Twist, Twist! oblamo Has Already Changed 17 Articles Concerning ACA. Given So Many Waivers To Corporations, Unions And Government Workers . 313 Companies Have Cut Workers Hours To AVOID His Taxes/Penalities. He Ought To Delay The Whole Kitten Kaboodle!! Give Them Time To Disect It And Improve It. This Time KEEP The Insurance Lobbyists Out Of Talks!!

Old Post 09-30-2013 03:31 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Well off course he's signed 17 waivers the Dems need those businesses & unions pockets ...will he sign one for individuals - heck no , this isn't about getting everyone insured it's about increasing the Mediciad rolls !!!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 09-30-2013 06:39 PM
brushrunretiree
Banned

It Needs Removed And Remodeled For The GOOD Of The COUNTRY!! I'll Never VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT FOR ANYTHING THE REST OF MY LIFE And That's A Promise!!

Old Post 09-30-2013 10:53 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I never have voted for a democrat , just to conservative...I did vote for Ross Peroe in the very first primary I got to vote in think he ran indepedant I don't care ...figured if he could go from a dirt floor shack to a bilionaire & promised to run the country like a business & would accept no pay or other compensation he was the one for me ...big ears & all ,I still like him.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 10-01-2013 07:45 AM
Jonathan Crump
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I never have voted for a democrat , just to conservative...I did vote for Ross Peroe in the very first primary I got to vote in think he ran indepedant I don't care ...figured if he could go from a dirt floor shack to a bilionaire & promised to run the country like a business & would accept no pay or other compensation he was the one for me ...big ears & all ,I still like him.

I would've voted for Trump if he had of had the courage to run last year. I think he would have been a better president than Romney and I know he would be better than what we got now.

Bluetick Hound
Liz (Davis Creek So Blue Slug x Watsons Smoky Mtn Blue Zip)

Gone but never forgotten
Briar (Andersons Screaming Blue Zues X Triple D All Grand Puddles)
Blue (Thunder St. Nick X Fosters Little Frosty)

Proudly use and sale
Nite Rider Hollow Lights

Old Post 10-01-2013 11:32 AM
Jonathan Crump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan Crump Click here to Send Jonathan Crump a Private Message Click Here to Email Jonathan Crump Find more posts by Jonathan Crump Add Jonathan Crump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Crump
I would've voted for Trump if he had of had the courage to run last year. I think he would have been a better president than Romney and I know he would be better than what we got now.

x2

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 10-01-2013 02:25 PM
brushrunretiree
Banned

I Can't Imagine Why Anyone Would Subject Their Selves To The Bull, The Scrutiny Of The Network Drama Queens And Reporters, Even If They Could Fix AMERICA!! It's A Thankless Run And One That The Truth Never Is Imagined In!!

Old Post 10-01-2013 08:48 PM
brushrunretiree
Banned

For weeks now, House Republicans have been working to find a way to keep the government running, prevent a shutdown, and protect Americans from the economic impacts of Obamacare.

But since mid-summer, President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid have refused to negotiate. How can we fix problems with the health care law if the Senate and President won’t even sit down and discuss it?

Let’s recap:

First, the House passed a bill to keep the government running and defund the health care law.

Harry Reid and the Democrat-controlled Senate rejected that.

“No negotiations,” they said. Then, the House passed a bill to keep the government running, delay Obamacare for a year and repeal the job-killing medical device tax (something that 79 Senators had already supported repealing earlier this year).

“No negotiations,” they said. Then, the House passed a bill to keep the government running, give individuals the same one-year delay President Obama granted big businesses, and take away the special health care subsidy for members of Congress.

“No negotiations,” they said. Finally, the House voted to go to the negotiating table, to sit down with the Senate and come up with a solution.

You guessed it.

Harry Reid and the Democrat controlled Senate rejected that.

Our objective is to avert the worst impacts of Obamacare –higher health care costs, fewer jobs, and lower take-home pay and fewer hours – not shut down the government. Unfortunately, President Obama and Harry Reid are not budging one inch. They refuse to compromise at all when it comes to their health care law.

Over the next days I will continue to listen to my constituents and find a way to open the government and work to defund, delay, or reform Obamacare.

Please answer the survey questions in this email so I can get your feedback on these issues. Your perspective is important to my work in Washington. Please feel free to contact me any time.
I Got This As A Reply To A Letter I Sent To My House Representative, David McKinley

Old Post 10-01-2013 11:49 PM
michael.magorian
Banned

So where are all of the bleeding liberals at? Or aren't they going to post unless they hear 100% of what they want?

Old Post 10-02-2013 08:11 PM
michael.magorian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael.magorian Click here to Send michael.magorian a Private Message Find more posts by michael.magorian Add michael.magorian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonathan Crump
UKC Forum Member

The president and dumbocrats lied by calling it the Affordable Care Act.

I checked to see what it would cost me and WOW. The premium would be around $985 per month and thats more than my mortgage payment. I'm glad my wife is a teacher and has some so called good insurance. Maybe the people will be checking on this and see how much we have been lied to because I can't see whats affordable about it.

Bluetick Hound
Liz (Davis Creek So Blue Slug x Watsons Smoky Mtn Blue Zip)

Gone but never forgotten
Briar (Andersons Screaming Blue Zues X Triple D All Grand Puddles)
Blue (Thunder St. Nick X Fosters Little Frosty)

Proudly use and sale
Nite Rider Hollow Lights

Old Post 10-02-2013 09:36 PM
Jonathan Crump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan Crump Click here to Send Jonathan Crump a Private Message Click Here to Email Jonathan Crump Find more posts by Jonathan Crump Add Jonathan Crump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

We're off to a good start

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 10-03-2013 03:42 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

Jonathon, You Were Lucky, Most Sites Wont Work. Did You See How The Liberals Are Trying To Make This As troubling As Possible. Shutting Down Places That Aren't Even Funded By The Gov!! Harry Reid Needs To Go. You Know The City Of Las Vegas VOTED Him In, Probably, He Likes Lap Dances!!

Old Post 10-03-2013 03:49 PM
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Last edited by Lee Stocking on 10-03-2013 at 10:22 PM

Old Post 10-03-2013 06:42 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

And We're THE DUMMIES That Have To Suffer The Ills Of Their Game. They're ALL CROOKS!! But They Have To Be LED And THE GREAT LIAR-IN-CHIEF Does That!!

Old Post 10-03-2013 11:38 PM
Sparky
UKC Forum Member

The local menards has pulled lost of their workers hours to 28. My girlfriend is an MRI tech at a local good sized hospital and her insurance is going up a $100 a month. Can anyone really say this is the direction we want to go? I pay right now close to $300 a month for health insurance. Single, 28 years old and healthy. Sure I think it's high but I like to be able to pick my doctors ands what procedures I want done.

I guess all in all I kind of want government to stay the hell put of my life. I pay my share in everything already. Most of the liberals I deal with want to shut down my business I'm in. You ever tried talking logically with EPA people? Not just people that support them I'm talking about the ones that come out and can shut you down just to do it. In obamas first year he upped their funding by 35%. What for?

We bought a wheel loader out of Chicago a month ago and we were taking to the guy about Chicago politics and unions. He flat out said how crooked and how the unions are still strong arming people if you don't abide by their rules.

Blagojevich and 4 Illinois governors are behind bars. Do we really want someone running our country from this state?

Old Post 10-06-2013 12:12 AM
Sparky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sparky Click here to Send Sparky a Private Message Click Here to Email Sparky Find more posts by Sparky Add Sparky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote