UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Top Producing Female!!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
D Compton
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2012 08:09 PM
D Compton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Compton Click here to Send D Compton a Private Message Click Here to Email D Compton Find more posts by D Compton Add D Compton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Dennison
UKC Forum Member

flash

ben, she was a good one in both departments, bein a coondog and reproducer !!!
ben, is there anything up there that goes back to the hickory hill jack or hickory hill little jack owned by oliver cloce back in the 80's ?

Last edited by Rick Dennison on 01-19-2012 at 08:25 PM

Old Post 01-19-2012 08:21 PM
Rick Dennison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Dennison Click here to Send Rick Dennison a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Dennison Find more posts by Rick Dennison Add Rick Dennison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Re: flash

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Dennison
ben, she was a good one in both departments, bein a coondog and reproducer !!!
ben, is there anything up there that goes back to the hickory hill jack or hickory hill little jack owned by oliver cloce back in the 80's ?

Check with Larry Atherton Rick. He'd be able to help you out better than I could. Later Ben

Old Post 01-19-2012 09:16 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Dennison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Larry Atherton
Ben,

Flash and you were a team! You pushed her in the hunts and she responded. You made good selections for stud dogs, and she done her part. The thing is don't sell yourself short. You were a big part of the team's success.

Yes, I miss the ole girl ... wish i had taken more time to hunt with her the last few years. I am grateful that my sons and me got to enjoy ole Jake those last few years.

She did though leave you, me, and many others with a legacy for the future. I know she will forever live on in the Bittersweet kennels here in Clio.

Congratulations Flash and Ben!

larry, we discussed this in the past, but do you know of anything that has hickory hill jack or little jack anywhere in it;s pedigree ? thank's again, rick.

Old Post 01-19-2012 09:21 PM
Rick Dennison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Dennison Click here to Send Rick Dennison a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Dennison Find more posts by Rick Dennison Add Rick Dennison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PapersdontTREE
UKC Forum Member

Congrads

Congrads Ben very few will ever be able to accomplish that.

Old Post 01-19-2012 10:18 PM
PapersdontTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PapersdontTREE Click here to Send PapersdontTREE a Private Message Click Here to Email PapersdontTREE Find more posts by PapersdontTREE Add PapersdontTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congrads

quote:
Originally posted by PapersdontTREE
Congrads Ben very few will ever be able to accomplish that.

Yep, thats something to be proud of!!!!
Congrats

Old Post 01-19-2012 10:35 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

There are other Grand Nite females out there than have reproduced well, but your female won in all registries at a very high level. She didn't get titled in UKC and left in the brood pen. In my opinion that separates her from others on the list.

Like Larry said, don't sell yourself short on her accomplishments. She might have won the hunts, but you hauled her there and she didn't breed herself to those studs, you selected them and it worked.

Something to be proud of, for sure! Congrats!

Old Post 01-19-2012 10:51 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Dennison
UKC Forum Member

flash

ben, i curious, can you please post flashes pedigree ? thank's bud.

Old Post 01-20-2012 12:04 AM
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

This post deserves a little more time at the top.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 01-20-2012 04:33 PM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Flash's pedigree

......GrChGrNiteCh Sackett Jr's Son
....GrNiteCh Son's Rock River Cord
......Marsh Hardknocking Firecracker
FLASH
......GrNiteCh Rock River Sackett Jr
....GrNiteCh Scott's Crooked Creek Threat
......NiteCh Atherton's Bittersweet Dolly

Old Post 01-20-2012 08:24 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Crocker
GrNiteCh Convoy (NiteCh Conerager X Flash)

nice looking dogs!! i like the bright red in there faces

Old Post 01-20-2012 08:30 PM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angela Sawvel
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!! You and Flash were definitely a force to be recon with and I'm sure glad I got to see her go as many times as I did. I will never forget the night I spectated out of Chesaning at Madness and that bad thunderstorm rolled in on us and Ol' Flash was still sitting through the country treed solid as a rock when we got to her.

CCH'GrCh4'Pr Rock'in W's Rock On
GrCh4'Pr Rock'in W's Blue Cover Girl

Old Post 01-21-2012 12:31 AM
Angela Sawvel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angela Sawvel Click here to Send Angela Sawvel a Private Message Click Here to Email Angela Sawvel Find more posts by Angela Sawvel Add Angela Sawvel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Dennison
UKC Forum Member

back to the top for ben and flash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-21-2012 01:49 AM
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

congrats!

hell of a job!

TRAIN EM ALONE!

PKC CH GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' MIDNIGHT FLY

Old Post 01-21-2012 03:50 PM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

Ben if I can count it looks like that all 8 pups out of White Trash and Quick Flash are now titled in UKC. That's a great accomplishment for any cross or any dog. I also think 5 of those 8 are titled in PKC as well.

Like others have said you owe yourself a lot of credit for how these crosses turned out. You chose good studs and then got the pups into good homes that made coondogs out of them.

Old Post 01-21-2012 04:44 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Dangit!! Thats doing it there. Are any of her female pups producing the same way?

Old Post 01-21-2012 05:27 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Dangit!! Thats doing it there. Are any of her female pups producing the same way?

I hope so. I have NTCH PKC CH Stylish Jody bred to Mojo right now.

No reason to think they wont reproduce.

Old Post 01-21-2012 05:40 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

Congrats !

Old Post 01-21-2012 06:20 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone. Flash has many offspring reproducing well. Most are really too young to mention. Flash through mostly male pups from each stud for some reason. Her last 3 litters were all 8 pups with 6 males and 2 females. Thanks again

ps. Virgil you are correct, all 8 pups from the Trash cross have all made at least nitech in UKC and 7 of them are PKC winners. Best of luck with the Mojo/Jody cross. They should be dandy's!

Old Post 01-22-2012 06:28 AM
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Just to mention, IMO one of the best pups Flash through was a male out of her first litter with Skuna River Fred. I had what I believed to be one of the nicest young dogs in the country and had just got laid off from work and figured I needed to sell him to keep up on bills. Unfortunately just weeks after I sold him he was ran over and killed never getting to make the name I was very positive he would of made. There was 3 males and 2 females in the Fred litter and the road took 4 of their lives before they was 2 years old.

Old Post 01-22-2012 06:35 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ben, I've hunted with a few off Flash & they were nice.

Old Post 01-22-2012 07:05 AM
Joe Summers Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Summers Jr. Click here to Send Joe Summers Jr. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Summers Jr. Find more posts by Joe Summers Jr. Add Joe Summers Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ben. I did notice that some of those pics had snow on the ground. I don't have to deal with that anymore. LOL

Old Post 01-22-2012 09:28 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

Strokin,

Snow or snakes?

I am 100% we have it better than you.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 01-23-2012 02:37 AM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamClark
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ben!

NT.CH. Misfit RT's Elsie-Dee (Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Crocker's Roadtrip x Gr.Nt.Ch. Roberts Annie )

Old Post 01-24-2012 03:32 AM
SamClark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SamClark Click here to Send SamClark a Private Message Click Here to Email SamClark Find more posts by SamClark Add SamClark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ben, i am confident she will be at the top for a long while. It may be a long time before her records are broken.

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 03-19-2012 11:28 PM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote