UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ruger/Maggie

Shannon both of these are out of Jobe. The Lou dog is out of Zeb. I have owned a couple good walkers in my day. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2013 07:26 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

SHANNON

I hope I dont mistake you for sasquatch out around my kennel late one night, you remind me of him alot. That would scare a feller to death, when i have one ready, I'll just call ya..

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 02-04-2013 11:41 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 02-06-2013 08:38 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 02-08-2013 04:22 AM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 02-11-2013 01:27 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-12-2013 01:24 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 02-13-2013 04:57 PM
Blue nitro
UKC Forum Member

Good looking dog

Old Post 02-13-2013 05:47 PM
Blue nitro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue nitro Click here to Send Blue nitro a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue nitro Find more posts by Blue nitro Add Blue nitro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Thank you

Old Post 02-14-2013 01:08 AM
Blue nitro
UKC Forum Member

Would u have any pups out of him?

Old Post 02-14-2013 01:57 AM
Blue nitro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue nitro Click here to Send Blue nitro a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue nitro Find more posts by Blue nitro Add Blue nitro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Not yet, were hopin to breed some females to him soon hopefully.

Old Post 02-14-2013 02:10 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Me and Blaze have put some miles on this week, not to mention lost a few pounds

Ive cut him 3 times this week, all 3 times he has got deep, he's made 3 trees and Ive looked at 3 coons. Huntins pretty tough around here this time of year but he's treein coon.

Old Post 02-16-2013 05:02 PM
Blue nitro
UKC Forum Member

That's good ur more n welcome to come up my way n try out here if ull like

Old Post 02-16-2013 05:19 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks alot

Old Post 02-17-2013 01:56 AM
Blue nitro
UKC Forum Member

Just let me know

Old Post 02-17-2013 01:58 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 02-19-2013 02:17 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Good luck this weekend at walker days, wish you and blaze lots of luck, (mostly you), blaze will be fine

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 02-20-2013 03:22 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bo Dotson
Good luck this weekend at walker days, wish you and blaze lots of luck, (mostly you), blaze will be fine

Thanks Bo, we (I) will probably need it

Old Post 02-20-2013 02:02 PM
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bo Dotson
GOOD LUCK AT WALKER DAYS SHANNON!!!!!! HAVE A SAFE TRIP.... HOWS THE WEATHER SUPPOST TO BE THERE?

Old Post 02-20-2013 10:47 PM
coonhunter00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter00 Click here to Send coonhunter00 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter00 Find more posts by coonhunter00 Add coonhunter00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kyle, I'm not sure about the weather, I don't think its suppose to be to bad.

Old Post 02-21-2013 01:44 PM
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

B T T

Old Post 02-23-2013 06:14 PM
coonhunter00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter00 Click here to Send coonhunter00 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter00 Find more posts by coonhunter00 Add coonhunter00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Well I just finished up my last night huntin at Walker Days, we drew out with some good hounds and even better people, we had a great time and looked at plenty of coons. Friday night Blaze got deeeeep and was gone the entire hunt, after the hunt ended we found him about 2 miles from the truck treed next to the highway. Saturday night went some better, we treed several coon and it came down to Blaze and a nice walker male, towards the end of the hunt I guess my nerves got the best of me and I struck the wrong dog, that set me back and in the end the walker ended up taking it. I was happy with how things went, everything was handled right and we'll try it again another time.

Old Post 02-24-2013 06:19 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-26-2013 01:45 PM
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

B T T

Old Post 02-26-2013 10:48 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 02-28-2013 01:36 AM