UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3 year old shack male .....needs one win to title to ntch n for the ukc tournament
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
slicktree77
UKC Forum Member

3 year old shack male .....needs one win to title to ntch n for the ukc tournament

Outta late night mafia trax x boocksnicks backwater annie(bone collector x doc Anna counter fit) to the ukc hunters all grand pedigree but hubs homer and skuna river fred .... The good ... Has them coon. He is very accurate , good mouth gets open right and melts down when wooded , competed good at last year's spring ss best night there he lost to the dog that won it all, great handle, easy to call, won't be pushed around , walk him over a track and he's going back to jam that coon up, very very very competitive dog in a cast will be split will hold n will have a coon 7-8 times outta 10 the bad ... He's going to take a week or two to get use to you he's quirky like that , he's a thryoid dog two pills a day put them in his mouth and he will take them , sometimes in a two hour cast hell cover if he's got nothing going on , some will not admit that but being 100 honest and solo hunting you can't beat him, hell shut down, just a switch or a throw and he's gone on some nights other nights he's gone , he's been alot better lately on that the more you hunt him.... The more you hunt him the better he is , he's got one spring ss left , he's got his 100$ won this year , think he has close to 3-400$ won this year , was qualified for zones , needs one more win to ntchamp and be qualifed for tournament of champions. Here's why we selling him I have a 17 month old pup that is more my style and a 11 month old pup that are both fall ss dogs , it's tough where I live ( western ny ) to get a spring dog ready and not going to go to both ss... He'll be hunted til he's sold .. 7167257952 texting is best , please please don't waste my time .. not interested in trades for anything that eats ..... Get one more win and go hunt for that big ukc money this spring n get his 100$ won n takem to the spring ss ... LOCATED IN WESTERN NY.... Dog haulers know where I live and can be hauled to you I'll pay the haul .... Will take all the hunting and summer hunting you can give him ..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2020 02:08 PM
slicktree77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slicktree77 Click here to Send slicktree77 a Private Message Click Here to Email slicktree77 Find more posts by slicktree77 Add slicktree77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slicktree77
UKC Forum Member

Still here lots of tire kickers. Anyone that wants one that has those eyes and will compete against anything he will.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2020 11:21 PM
slicktree77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slicktree77 Click here to Send slicktree77 a Private Message Click Here to Email slicktree77 Find more posts by slicktree77 Add slicktree77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote