UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > best blue dog you've seen this year
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

best blue dog you've seen this year

What's the best blue dog you've seen this year in the woods. Male or female just the best you've seen and why.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2018 01:06 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

other than mine in no order

Boss from IA looked good treed 3 that night and it was moonlight nice tree dog Utchmans Eddie nice tree dog and his pups seem to be tree dogs. Gambler in ok only made one drop with him but he looked good mad dog Ralph had a Little trouble staying hooked with different dogs but could look good Cheyenne Cummings was packing a dog out of rattler one night and he looked good. Females Phil Vogels Bella female out of rattler will get under a coon and Parkers Josie female looks pretty nice the times I've hunted with her. Butch glass has one that is a litter mate to rivers and we hunted them together one night and she looked good nice tree mouth. Just kind of wondering what dogs other people have seen?

Old Post 07-13-2018 02:12 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

that makes me wonder

about 250 people and no replies, makes me wonder what kind of blueticks you guys are huntin with

Old Post 07-17-2018 12:17 AM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

i have drew very few. i did get to hunt with a nice legend daughter from a gauge female that had some good qualities.

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:25 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

thanks for responding

It doesn't matter to me if it was in a mite hunt or just fun hunt one night would just like to hear what good dogs people have seen lately

Old Post 07-17-2018 04:39 PM
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words on my daughters Boss dog. Here are a few that I have hunted with that caught my eye. Larry of Jimmy Gowers, Rage female of Henry and Stewart Blessing, Prophet of Josh Foster's , the Earl dog of Ty Batterson's. The Target dog of Charlie wyatts. Cry female of josh crumptons .There are a lot of nice blue ones out there and even a couple decent ones in our own kennel. The above list is in no particular order. They are just a few that caught my attention by getting to see how they operate. I am pretty hard to please and any of the above could eat my feed.

Old Post 07-17-2018 05:49 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I guess im kinda partial to my lonesome dog but I seen a real nice gyp outa herrins ace owned by shawn woods go she is real!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 07-18-2018 05:39 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

BEST BLUE DOG

Heck it would have to be mine!!! Nobody else around me hardly hunts at all and the ones that do aren't hunting a bluetick. LOL

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 07-19-2018 09:34 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

We have hunted with Botox that Schulte's own and Crash Rocky Cundiffs owns. Both nice hounds and out of nice bitches. Botox I think is out of Josie and she speaks for herself. Crash is out of Bobbie Ed M. Owned, I think I got that right. Horn is pretty nice hound as well!!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 07-19-2018 10:16 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Phil's Bella dog

I got to hunt with Bella last Saturday she looked good again. At the end she got a little deeper an had the meat all by herself. My bother was along and said yeah she's a nice dog. Anyone else hunt with one worth mentioning?

Old Post 03-09-2019 05:37 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Bella is one nice gyp. I would like to see her in the zone hunt.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 03-09-2019 08:40 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Rqe

Don't know if Phil will hunt her or his other female this weekend. You should call and tell him to hunt Bella. You coming up to the hunt Dennis?

Old Post 03-10-2019 07:02 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Probably not unless I can find someone to drive.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 03-10-2019 09:03 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

That's alot of views not many replies. You guys not seen any good ones at all or just no good blue ones?

Old Post 03-13-2019 10:41 PM
Flat Ridge
UKC Forum Member

best in a long time

dual grand johnsons blue echo norm would be my pick for males[liked him so much I bought him] and keel johnsons trick female

DANS HUNTING GEAR FOR ALL YOUR HUNTING NEEDS
BBCHA STATE REP FOR MARYLAND, PA., DELAWARE,VIRGINIA AND NEW JERSEY
Member of BBOA[past board of director]

Old Post 03-16-2019 12:13 PM
Flat Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flat Ridge Click here to Send Flat Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Flat Ridge Find more posts by Flat Ridge Add Flat Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Mike Fleek’s ole Hoss dog can spoil a man. Coon treeing son of a gun, solo and with company. Nine years old now but can still make it look easy.

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 03-16-2019 04:19 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Marshall mo RQE

Hunted against a blue male named royal (I believe) handled by a 12 year old boy named bo triplet
He won the cast and looked good doing it only dog in cast that didn't pull a minus all night
Bo did a good job handling him and they've done some pkc winning as well
Last drop he cold trailed a track thru knee deep water

Last edited by BluBritches on 03-26-2019 at 11:06 PM

Old Post 03-26-2019 10:47 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote