UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nite CH. 'PR' Carroll's SO. Blue Rock
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Slim B
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

Hi Mike! Nice hunting with you and Rock. He is to nice of a hound to keep him just in NC!!! The PKC Winter Classic is coming up and hope you would bring him! I had to opportunity to hunt with Rambo, Rambo II, Lil Bit and a couple more and i promise you he's a splitting image of them!!! I won't call any names but I know of a guy in Oakgrove,LA that would love to have him it he had a chance to hunt with him. I will be gunning for you next Time!!!!! Lol.

NY Jessie Game
( GameChanger x Hallie Rose2)
Rude Boy
( Rocker Hill Rocker x Chick)
Hello Mary Mary
( AI/ Bluegrass Amos x NC Tammy)
H & M Rocker
( Rollen Rock x Pearl )
H & M Grit

870-549-2859 ( Slim )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2013 07:12 PM
Slim B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slim B Click here to Send Slim B a Private Message Click Here to Email Slim B Find more posts by Slim B Add Slim B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Boyd,
I sure appreciate the kind words. I sure did have a nice time hunting with you and mac. I tell ya one thing ol mac sure sounded good up on the wood! Maybe next time we hunt together we will be in less pine thickets, and i for sure can do without the briars!! I will have to pkc reg. Rock before i came, i never hunted in pkc before ill have to read up on the rules! We might can make it happen. Tell the guy from LA i should be having a litter of pups in march/april. I would definitely like to get the pups in some competition hunters hands!

CH NITECH 'PR' CARROLL'S SO. BLUE ROCK
2013 Fri. winter classic cast winner 300+ 150 circle

(RIP)'PR'CARROLL'S SO. BLUE RAYNE

Old Post 02-01-2013 12:36 AM
mtncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mtncoon Click here to Send mtncoon a Private Message Find more posts by mtncoon Add mtncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

snow

We still have a little snow left here coons havent been stirring much but we are going to try it tonight.

Old Post 02-04-2013 11:36 PM
mtncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mtncoon Click here to Send mtncoon a Private Message Find more posts by mtncoon Add mtncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

rock treed in the snow

Old Post 02-05-2013 02:22 AM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

weather depending will be showing rock and hunting rock sat. at mountain coon hunters assc. and will be showing bell there to. will be trying to go fri night to a hunt to if I am off work in time.

Old Post 02-07-2013 03:57 AM
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

pics of raynes dam

this is when she was 15 mnths or so, she was an honest 110+bpm treedog

Old Post 02-07-2013 07:42 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Nice picture tom! I really like rayne nice personality, brains, good nature, a pleasure to handle. Ive just had her in the woods twice since ive had her and im liking what im see already time will tell but she has all the potential in the world to make a coondog.

Didnt get in till late last night didnt feel like going. Raining tonight! Hopefully we have a good friday and Saturday nite hunt!

Old Post 02-08-2013 12:02 AM
pineycreek
UKC Forum Member

rock

im hunting a male dog thats a half brother to rock bullet is a coondog

pr pineycreek janes addiction
(2 wins toward show ch)
pr pineycreeks maddog blue bonnie
(Grnitech grch pr maddog blue astro htx X pr pineycreek janes addiction)
and a member of team maddog

Old Post 02-08-2013 12:52 AM
pineycreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pineycreek Click here to Send pineycreek a Private Message Click Here to Email pineycreek Find more posts by pineycreek Add pineycreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

piney creek

I talked to you on phone once before. I love rock hes a very balanced hound. I have a litter mate sister to bullet from a younger litter. Hoss seemed to produce some nice dogs ive talked to several people with dogs out of hoss. Alot of them has never been entered into a competition hunt. For example i bought rock in august of 2012 hes was nearly 3 yrs old and had never been in a hunt but hes a rockin them now! Since i bought him ive treed well over 100 coons with him and hes previous owner done the same the previous season. Rocks found his home at my place i look forward to the seasons coming!

Old Post 02-08-2013 03:57 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

piney creek

I talked to you on phone once before. I love rock hes a very balanced hound. I have a litter mate sister to bullet from a younger litter. Hoss seemed to produce some nice dogs ive talked to several people with dogs out of hoss. Alot of them has never been entered into a competition hunt. For example i bought rock in august of 2012 hes was nearly 3 yrs old and had never been in a hunt but hes a rockin them now! Since i bought him ive treed well over 100 coons with him and hes previous owner done the same the previous season. Rocks found his home at my place i look forward to the seasons coming!

Old Post 02-08-2013 03:57 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Well won my nitech class not enough to win the hunt. Well lets go for it tomorrow night! Go blue

Old Post 02-09-2013 07:53 AM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Put 25 more points on rock yesterday. That makes 95 only 5 more to go.

Old Post 02-11-2013 02:41 AM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rock on the wood!

Rock and the 18lb boar coon

Old Post 02-12-2013 11:19 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Rock and Rayne treed

End result

Old Post 02-12-2013 11:24 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

CARROLL'S SO. BLUE RAYNE

Old Post 02-12-2013 11:28 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

CARROLL'S SO. BLUE ROCK

Old Post 02-12-2013 11:29 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Made a drop with rock and rayne. Rayne goes about 288 ydsand strikes runs a little ways shows treed on gps. Rock goes way left circle backs thru strikes about 80 yds runs a nice track across creek and over 2 ridges when he came treed. Rayne quit hers and covered rock. Raynes doing nice for a 1 yr old just needs more wood time! 18 lb boar coon.

Old Post 02-15-2013 03:21 AM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-19-2013 02:12 AM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Tree blue

Thursday night made a drop rock and tara run in below a pond strike run a quick track bam man them blue dogs sounded good up on the wood. Coon seen and they done such a nice job we let em have a treat.

Made 2nd drop pick them up crossing road decided to call it a night.

Old Post 02-24-2013 05:53 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Friday night we made a drop down in a swampy bottom rock and tara run in and get struck quick run a nice track thru some rough bottom country bam slam treed wow what a team. they were treed on a big live oak with plenty of vines and a pin oak that was still green we searched never could find the coon but im positive it was there!!

Next drop we cut em towards a beaver pond they go in around 400 yds get struck run a nice track thru the water come treed nice got to em all you could see was taras tail she had dug in the hole at the base of the tree. big den tree. headed to the house.

Old Post 02-24-2013 06:06 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Saturday night we cut em a creek with hardwoods on left and cutover on right. they get deep quick get struck around 800 yds run out of hearing. gps showing split we drive close as possible to them. rocks right handed .62 can hear him on wood. tara left handed .83 wow shes a tree dog. we split up I go to rock coon seen in big pine. taras near a house with some yard dogs he got her out asap.

Old Post 02-24-2013 06:11 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-03-2013 04:52 AM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Been busy with work didnt get to hunt as much as i wanted. Tuesday treed in den. Wed. Treed in hemlock. Finished the season out with a bang. Teed to the last night of season. Pics will be posted later. Will have pups rdy in april off sue, i believe they are all spoken for then will have some off bell rdy to go in june if your interested let me know done got 4 interested on that cross.

Old Post 03-05-2013 02:46 AM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Sue pups should be here in 2 weeks! Breeding bell tomorrow to rock!

Old Post 03-09-2013 02:39 PM
mtncoon
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-16-2013 05:44 AM