UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Still open to any and all interest
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Only BLK&TANS
UKC Forum Member

Still open to any and all interest

Anybody with a Whitaker’s Smokey 3 female looking to double up on him? I have a direct pup off of Smokey 3 and he is getting along in years and I don’t want to wait until he is gone to look back and wish I had done more to keep some of the old boy around.

I am open to any and all conversations, just wanting to see about getting some good bred pups on the ground.

Thanks in advance for any and all input,
A.P.

!~ONLY BLACK AND TANS WILL DO~!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2018 02:13 AM
Only BLK&TANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Only BLK&TANS Click here to Send Only BLK&TANS a Private Message Click Here to Email Only BLK&TANS Find more posts by Only BLK&TANS Add Only BLK&TANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Get him collected.

Old Post 11-14-2018 05:05 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Only BLK&TANS
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Definitely a considerable option.

Any recommendations?

!~ONLY BLACK AND TANS WILL DO~!

Old Post 11-14-2018 10:31 PM
Only BLK&TANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Only BLK&TANS Click here to Send Only BLK&TANS a Private Message Click Here to Email Only BLK&TANS Find more posts by Only BLK&TANS Add Only BLK&TANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lars
UKC Forum Member

Zip

Avery we are really excited about the cross we just made with your male and Zip. She has been throwing some really nice pups and with what he has been doing in the woods, we are hoping for some nice ones from them. Shwacker is double Misty Ann bred and Zip has 3 shots of Northern Buck in her. Buck and Misty Ann were litter mates. I made a cross similar to this a couple years ago and really like what it produced. Good luck getting some quality females to be bred to him. Gang, you won't find a better person to deal with than Avery. Seriously look at what his male has to offer.

Old Post 11-16-2018 01:05 PM
lars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lars Click here to Send lars a Private Message Find more posts by lars Add lars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote