UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lookin for somewhere to hunt around Austin TX in October
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CL Keesee
UKC Forum Member

Lookin for somewhere to hunt around Austin TX in October

I would like to find somewhere an somebody to hunt with the 19-24 of October. If you would like to see lots of coons lookin back at ya I'm all for huntin with ya. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2014 06:01 PM
CL Keesee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CL Keesee Click here to Send CL Keesee a Private Message Click Here to Email CL Keesee Find more posts by CL Keesee Add CL Keesee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CL Keesee
UKC Forum Member

How is the coonhuntin out there ? Should I even take a dog with me ?

Old Post 09-19-2014 01:09 AM
CL Keesee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CL Keesee Click here to Send CL Keesee a Private Message Click Here to Email CL Keesee Find more posts by CL Keesee Add CL Keesee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

I used to drive a semi through there. All I saw was tumble weeds. Lol. Can't say if there is any hardwoods. Good luck

Old Post 09-19-2014 02:51 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charterpines
UKC Forum Member

There are plenty of coons out here. I can take you a couple of nights that week. I can take you out around Bastrop Tx. Its about 45 min. east of Austin, but I will be more than happy to have you go hunting with us.

Old Post 09-19-2014 05:18 AM
charterpines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charterpines Click here to Send charterpines a Private Message Click Here to Email charterpines Find more posts by charterpines Add charterpines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CL Keesee
UKC Forum Member

Thanks A Lot ! Send me your # an I'll call You. We'll be staying in Smithville that week.
My name is Chris an lookin forward to talkin with ya. Thank U again. It's pretty cool to find a hunter to help another rite were I'm comin to. Pm me your #

Old Post 09-19-2014 12:24 PM
CL Keesee
UKC Forum Member

Pm

Old Post 09-20-2014 04:23 AM
CL Keesee
UKC Forum Member

I'm still lookin

Old Post 09-20-2014 10:43 PM
charterpines
UKC Forum Member

hey

did you get my pm

Old Post 09-20-2014 10:47 PM
charterpines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charterpines Click here to Send charterpines a Private Message Click Here to Email charterpines Find more posts by charterpines Add charterpines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CL Keesee
UKC Forum Member

Yes just now thanks an I sent 1 back an left ya a voicemail. Look forward to hearing from ya

Old Post 09-20-2014 10:58 PM
CL Keesee
UKC Forum Member

Need somewhere bad

Old Post 09-24-2014 08:15 PM