UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 7 year old male coon dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

7 year old male coon dog

I have decided to sell speck he is just a pleasure dog but is all coon dog I have had the pleasure of owning him since he had just turned 3 he can tree any type of coon absolutely straight as they come never has treed a possum and never will you can walk him right by one and he’ll never look at it. I have sold all my stuff and he is the last to go we have started squirrel hunting and just focused on that for now speck is a belly up tree dog accurate as they come I’ve killed truck loads with him he is a amazing pup trainer and is a dead loner don’t care if there is 10 hounds treed around him if he is treed he’ll never move he isn’t much of a drop hound we road hunt and walk down here we’re I’m at and he will also strike off the rig. Tone broke and u will never use a lead on him I’ve not used one in years he is also a amazing stud got 16 pups on the ground and all have made it he can tree coons other dogs can’t he has been a blessing to own all these years my son has just started hunting the squirrel dogs and he is gonna start competition hunting them speck is white and red in color bawl on the ground chop on tree you will never know he is 7 he looks amazing calls only do not text me I will not answer it I’ve got millions of videos and pics of him I’m not sending them to tire kickers and dog traders. 6065056945 calls only thanks and God bless everyone price is 1200 firm
Luke 18:27

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2023 03:02 PM
coonhunter1021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter1021 Click here to Send coonhunter1021 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter1021 Find more posts by coonhunter1021 Add coonhunter1021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

Male

Sold please delete

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2023 10:52 PM
coonhunter1021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter1021 Click here to Send coonhunter1021 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter1021 Find more posts by coonhunter1021 Add coonhunter1021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote