UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > studs near iowa
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bjshep27
UKC Forum Member

studs near iowa

have a nice female looking to breed to something throwing loud natural houndy square headed long eared pups. shes stylish coma legend buck creek buck breed bawl mouth all the way

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2019 08:22 PM
bjshep27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjshep27 Click here to Send bjshep27 a Private Message Click Here to Email bjshep27 Find more posts by bjshep27 Add bjshep27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Sap Sucking Warrior - Tom Brislawn in Troy Mills, IA about 1 hour from you.

Old Post 12-30-2019 02:16 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JG hound
UKC Forum Member

I own Grnt ch. Poorboys Jimmy. Jimmy is a PKC champ as well.
3 trips to ukc top 100 and others. Heck of a nice hound. Depends on what you looking for. Jimmy will add EXTREME everything.
515-669-0601.

Old Post 12-31-2019 05:08 AM
JG hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JG hound Click here to Send JG hound a Private Message Click Here to Email JG hound Find more posts by JG hound Add JG hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Has Poor Boys Jimmy Reproduced

Are their trained dogs out of Jimmy?

Old Post 01-01-2020 04:29 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JG hound
UKC Forum Member

There was one litter I was told. 4 pups and all made coonhounds. It was a pleasure hunter that bred his female to Jimmy and the pups never made into the hands of comp hunters. Jimmy was bred recently to Sweet Lou of CJ Anderson. Shes due in 3 weeks. But to answer you, no Jimmy doesnt have trained dogs comp hunting. I'm excited about this litter coming up though. Jimmy is performanced now and we will also super stake the litter

Old Post 01-01-2020 04:42 PM
JG hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JG hound Click here to Send JG hound a Private Message Click Here to Email JG hound Find more posts by JG hound Add JG hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JG hound
UKC Forum Member

Jimmy got hunted hard in many associations and then was sold and not comp hunted for 2 yrs. I bought him and brought him back out. I'm enjoying this hound alot and am very hopeful for his upcoming offspring. Thankyou for asking and I wish I had more to give you but he was only bred 1 or times. The first litter was an accidental litter mate breeding and all was terminated. The other was the pleasure hunter. I hope to change that very soon.

Old Post 01-01-2020 04:50 PM
Big Pete
UKC Forum Member

?

Just curious how Jimmy was bred?

Old Post 01-01-2020 08:41 PM
Big Pete is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Pete Click here to Send Big Pete a Private Message Click Here to Email Big Pete Find more posts by Big Pete Add Big Pete to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JG hound
UKC Forum Member

Directly off Turpins Stylish Rube x Poorboys Dot.
Dot is off Buzz and Harry female. Essentially Dot is double Chainsaw

Old Post 01-01-2020 09:36 PM
bjshep27
UKC Forum Member

Jimmy

what's the best time to call and talk about jimmy and where your located

Old Post 01-01-2020 10:27 PM
bjshep27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjshep27 Click here to Send bjshep27 a Private Message Click Here to Email bjshep27 Find more posts by bjshep27 Add bjshep27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JG hound
UKC Forum Member

Anytime is usually ok. I'm free now. I'm my own boss.
515-669-0601

Old Post 01-01-2020 10:56 PM
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

I have 8 year old Kojacks Insane Overdose and a male pup from his most recent litter.
Feel free to call me for more info 515-229-5223

Thanks
Larry

Old Post 01-03-2020 01:30 AM
LHaysIowa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LHaysIowa Click here to Send LHaysIowa a Private Message Find more posts by LHaysIowa Add LHaysIowa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHaysIowa
UKC Forum Member

I have 8 year old dual grand champion Kojacks Insane Overdose and a male pup from his most recent litter.
Feel free to call me for more info 515-229-5223

UKC and PKC registered

Thanks
Larry

Old Post 01-03-2020 01:39 AM
LHaysIowa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LHaysIowa Click here to Send LHaysIowa a Private Message Find more posts by LHaysIowa Add LHaysIowa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote