UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > pups(proven cross)Boomer II x Maggie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

pups(proven cross)Boomer II x Maggie

11 pups born Nov. 8th. Will be some males and females for sale. Performanced nominated $200. Located near Akron, OH
call or text Glenn
330-715-2828

First litter was treeing on scent at 3 months and I know of three that treed by themselves at 6 months old

First litter has one female with two 1st place UKC wins and $93 won in $kc, best of shows and several others are ready for the hunts.

……………….GRNITECH MEADS SUPER JET 6
…………….NTCH QUINNS SOUTHERN BLUE THUNDER
……………….GRNITECH SOUIX VALLEY FLY II
……GRNITECH TUCKERS BLUE BOOMER
……………….GRNITECH NORTHERN BLUE JET V
…………….PR CHRISTIANS BLUE GRETCHEN
……………….NTCH BADLANDS BLUE LADY II
GRNITECH TUCKER N MEADS BLUE BOOMER II
……………….GRNITECH B&D’S MR. BLUE
…………….GRNITECH B&D BLUE SPIKE
……………….GRNITECH FERRIS BLUE KELLY
……GRNITECH B&D’S RUBY
………………NGRNITECH TREESLAMMIN HILLBILLY
……………GRNITECH TWILITE BLUE POISON IVY
……………..PR BURRELS NORTHERN BLUE CORT
PUPS 11/08/17
……………….GNITECH MEADS BLUE JET 7
……………GRCHGRNITECH MEADS BLUE JET 8
……………….PR NOTCH AWAY BLUE TEENY
…….GRCHGRNITECH BLUE CREEK GUAGE
……………….GRCHGRNITECH VINNINGS RUNNING BULLET
…………….GRNITECH COATS BAWL CREEK HOOKER
……………….GRNITECH BUFFALO CREEK TO TUFF BETTY
PR REGAN’S 357 MAG-GIE
……………….GRCHGRNITECH CLEAR RIVER DIAMOND JIM
……………GRCHGRNITECH CLEAR RIVER DIAMOND JIM II
……………….NTCH CLEAR RIVER BLUE SLAMMER
…….GRCHGRNITECH DEPALMOS LIVING ON ALIMONY
……………….GRNITECH SMILEYS BLUE RAMBO II
……………GRNITECH DAVIS WHITE RIVER SALIN SADIE
……………….GRNITECH DAVIS WHITE RIVER SUGAR

Last edited by drake regan on 12-22-2017 at 01:46 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2017 01:23 AM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

testimonial from 1st litter

This is Dave Swanseen from Pennsylvania, not sure if you remember me, but I bought a pup off of you last January if i remember right, out of your Maggie dog. Anyway, wanted to let you know about this female pup, my kids named her Piper. I guess she would be 10-11 months old now. She is the best dang coonhound at this age I've ever had or seen. When you take her out, she will find and tree a coon. I've taken her with my 2 year old Nite Champion male and she can usually beat him on track and tree almost every time. In fact, I've never seen her get beat by another dog yet, when she finds a coon, she will tree it. She's been very accurate and absolutely blows the top out of the tree and as loud as a male dog. She does real well by herself or with other dogs and will split tree and stay put and never miss a bark, even when she was just started to go to the woods around 7 or 8 months, she treed a coon, another dog split treed, she never left due to pressure, I think she would stay treed for hours if I let her. Anyway, I wanted to let you know how good she is doing. If you ever make that breeding again or even just breed maggie again, please let me know, I'd be interested in another pup. I will probably put her in hunts next spring and I'm sure it won't take many to make her a night champion or even grand by next year, she's just really impressive.

Old Post 12-14-2017 01:24 PM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

https://vimeo.com/247518921

Male pup from 1st litter at 6 months old treeing alone. Owner said pup was the most natural dog he has ever seen. Dog is a dead loner. Owned by Wes Depalmo who also owns their dual grand grandmother (Dual Grand Depalmos living on Alimony)

Last edited by drake regan on 12-15-2017 at 05:44 PM

Old Post 12-15-2017 05:40 PM
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

female in first litter has two UKC 1st place wins and money won in $KC

Old Post 12-21-2017 03:52 AM
BoomerII
New UKC Forum Member

I picked up a Male and Female from this litter and they are both very good looking and good acting pups. Lots of good reports out there from the first litter. Don't miss out

Old Post 12-27-2017 03:04 AM
BoomerII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoomerII Click here to Send BoomerII a Private Message Click Here to Email BoomerII Find more posts by BoomerII Add BoomerII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikeelliott14
UKC Forum Member

you have a female left? if so send me your number so I can text or call you thanks
mike

Last edited by Mikeelliott14 on 01-01-2018 at 06:51 AM

Old Post 01-01-2018 06:32 AM
Mikeelliott14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikeelliott14 Click here to Send Mikeelliott14 a Private Message Find more posts by Mikeelliott14 Add Mikeelliott14 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldtimer1977
UKC Forum Member

Was Wondering if you have a female pup left?

Old Post 01-06-2018 02:11 AM
oldtimer1977 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldtimer1977 Click here to Send oldtimer1977 a Private Message Find more posts by oldtimer1977 Add oldtimer1977 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

yes, I should have one

Old Post 01-06-2018 02:50 AM
CaliberJameson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you drake regan for the information

Old Post 01-09-2018 03:04 AM
CaliberJameson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaliberJameson Click here to Send CaliberJameson a Private Message Find more posts by CaliberJameson Add CaliberJameson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba Ds Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pup

REALLY!!! Good looking pup still have him?

Old Post 01-11-2018 05:09 AM
Bubba Ds Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba Ds Blues Click here to Send Bubba Ds Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bubba Ds Blues Find more posts by Bubba Ds Blues Add Bubba Ds Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

female available

Old Post 01-13-2018 06:56 PM
CaliberJameson
UKC Forum Member

Really nice looking pups

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:05 PM
CaliberJameson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaliberJameson Click here to Send CaliberJameson a Private Message Find more posts by CaliberJameson Add CaliberJameson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paridgerunner
UKC Forum Member

pups

The guys that are backing out are missing out. My pup from this previous cross is a 9 out of 10 on hunt and is a stay put tree dog under pressure. She lives to tree coons no matter what conditions. She has been independent from the beginning, never me too'd, found her own coon and treed her own coon. Has the intelligence to work a tough track.

Old Post 01-15-2018 05:59 PM
paridgerunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paridgerunner Click here to Send paridgerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email paridgerunner Find more posts by paridgerunner Add paridgerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba Ds Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Those are GOOD LOOKING PUPS , send me yur number to call you?

Old Post 01-15-2018 06:04 PM
Bubba Ds Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba Ds Blues Click here to Send Bubba Ds Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bubba Ds Blues Find more posts by Bubba Ds Blues Add Bubba Ds Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Bubba you are spot on. Nice Looking Pups.

Old Post 01-15-2018 06:19 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoomerII
New UKC Forum Member

His number is in the first post guys. I've got 2 pups here and they are good acting pups.

Old Post 01-15-2018 08:20 PM
BoomerII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoomerII Click here to Send BoomerII a Private Message Click Here to Email BoomerII Find more posts by BoomerII Add BoomerII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba Ds Blues
UKC Forum Member

Hound

Can somebody post a pic of the Boomer ll hound on here?

Old Post 01-16-2018 11:38 PM
BoomerII
New UKC Forum Member

You can text me and i will send you one. I do not know how to load on here nor do I was too. 740 403 9320

Old Post 01-17-2018 01:29 AM
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-27-2018 05:03 PM