UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > 3 nights of pain, suffering, and fun.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

3 nights of pain, suffering, and fun.

the last 3 hunts here have got to experience every high and low of hound dogging. one night took pup that never left my feet even when camped out in truck. another night took minn, sky, and spayed dog to the roughest hunting spot in area and hunted bluffs from bottom up. was borderline dangerous getting to and from where dogs finished on 3 out 4 runs. minn stayed on bottom guarding me, she wasnt feeling it or just acted senile to stay out of hills. sky and spayed dog ran one good track into ancient junk pile i had no idea was there and had coon. next two runs ran good tracks to holes in river bluffs. nothing seen or heard but no doubt was right way runs went. the last run that night sky started track up bluff then down into bottom and ended up ground catching in deep water in cat tail swamp that was miserable to get to. tonight only had time for 2 drops and sky and spayed dog stayed hunting together and both times got hot running tracks going over half mile in and smoked em treeing singles on both. spayed dog even treed good. run i took pics on tree was overhanging creek and coon must of come up back side. each dog kept trying to get on sweet spot of tree and would fall in creek.

few pics from tonight.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2017 05:51 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote