UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Jerry Clower's Coon Hunting Monkey
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Jerry Clower's Coon Hunting Monkey

Boy it's a good thing, Jerry Clower, wasn't along on the World Hunts's casts, with his, coon hunting monkey, that, hates, lieing dogs, why there ain't no telling, what that monkey, might have done. There might not, off had, to, of been, an investigation, as he might have shot some of those folks, that don't tell the truth, if there's, one thing, that monkey can't stand it's a lieing, coon hunter, and his lieing coon dog. Marcell, looked, over at that monkey, in the back of the truck, and said, i ain't going hunting, with that monkey, he looks, too much, like folks.

Last edited by JOE H BROOKS on 11-20-2017 at 07:02 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2017 04:53 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Hunts

Back, around 50 years ago , knock em out John, was a coon hunters slogan, at that time i was around 16 years, old i met two real good friends, that's where, you use to meet your next good friend, at your local nite hunt. They use to be fun, they haven't been fun in years, too many rules, you can't visit, with any one, you might get scratched, for talking. I drew out with, Bill Knab, and Carl Hanselman, that was a real good cast, they did not try to lie, steal or cheat, like they do now, they were about haveing fun, just like an old saterday night, fun hunt, with rules. In the spring of the year, they would hold their first hunt, the entry fee, was 8.00 or 10.00 dollars, there might be as high as 80 dogs entered, trucks and dogs everywhere. Look at what we have today, and i haven't been to one, in 5 or 6 years, but i can read the numbers, that are entered in the hunts, 7 or 8 dogs, may be as high as 13 or 14, they are not fun any more. And when Jerry, gives his pistol, to the tree climbing monkey, that old dog, had better have a coon or he will be grave yard dead. And i don't plan on going to another hunt, until they make them fun, again.

Old Post 11-19-2017 07:18 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronnie H
UKC Forum Member

Well said Joe

Got a call last night from a M.H. that had a no show at his hunt not enough for one cast.

Old Post 11-20-2017 04:34 AM
Ronnie H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronnie H Click here to Send Ronnie H a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronnie H Find more posts by Ronnie H Add Ronnie H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

World Hunt Re-Run

World Hunt Re-Run, just shoot up here, amongst us, as somebody, has gots to have some releif, from this mess. And old Marcell, went into the bar, bare footed, with just his bibs on, he was mighty thirsty from cutting wood, and the bar tender said, we can't serve you, it hurt old Marcell's feelings. So, he went out to his truck and fired up his lite weight McCulloch, chain saw, rup,rup, and, he cut his way through the door, and they give, him, the bar.

Last edited by JOE H BROOKS on 12-04-2017 at 04:29 AM

Old Post 12-04-2017 04:13 AM