UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Shop springs Sadie relatives
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ScottAdams
UKC Forum Member

Shop springs Sadie relatives

Wondering if anyone was hunting this bloodline anymore. Would love to here any replies thanks

Gr.Nt.Ch.Ragin' Black Cloud
Nt.Ch.Ragin' Black Ruff

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2017 12:41 PM
ScottAdams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottAdams Click here to Send ScottAdams a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottAdams Find more posts by ScottAdams Add ScottAdams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WWF
UKC Forum Member

PM

Sent you a pm

Old Post 12-14-2017 08:13 PM
WWF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WWF Click here to Send WWF a Private Message Find more posts by WWF Add WWF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Sadie

David Haley, has Grnnitech Bad News Bociphus, he's her great grandson, and she was bred to Grnnitech Northern Rex, and produced Grnnitech Coal Country Rocky, who is Bociphus's grand sire.

Old Post 12-16-2017 05:28 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottAdams
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info the man who owned Rocky was my dads good friend when dad bred Sadie the first time to Rex he gave all the pups to his friends, but I didn't know Bo was out of him. The dog we are hunting is out of a full littermate to Rock he just was not pushed in the hunts I took him to three and made him a Nite Champion he was the best she ever produced

Nt.Ch.Ragin' Black Ruff

Old Post 12-16-2017 06:52 PM
ScottAdams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottAdams Click here to Send ScottAdams a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottAdams Find more posts by ScottAdams Add ScottAdams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

I would give anything to have one close to as good as Sadie was. Best dog I saw cut loose.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-17-2017 04:07 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottAdams
UKC Forum Member

Hard to find I've looked I wanted to buy the female Casey from Patrick last year but couldn't come up with all the money I tried to find where she went do you know.

Nt.Ch.Ragin' Black Ruff

Old Post 12-17-2017 04:12 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Last I knew Mark Jones had her.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-17-2017 06:31 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottAdams
UKC Forum Member

Ok I'll try to get up with him.

Nt.Ch.Ragin' Black Ruff

Old Post 12-17-2017 07:14 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Clean out your PM box, and send me your cell number.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 12-21-2017 08:07 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Shop springs Sadie relatives

quote:
Originally posted by ScottAdams
Wondering if anyone was hunting this bloodline anymore. Would love to here any replies thanks
Scott I had a littermate to her . She's buried in my back yard now . She was bred to my old Grnite . A friend of mine has some of this stock . He goes by Williebt on here .

Old Post 12-23-2017 03:08 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottAdams
UKC Forum Member

I remember dad talking to you years ago I remember you having her I ain't bragging but Sadie could make a coon could've been a big winner if someone could've pushed her. I'll try and ask him if he has anything needing a female to cross back on our male

Nt.Ch.Ragin' Black Ruff

Old Post 12-25-2017 07:59 AM
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Shop springs Sadie relatives

quote:
Originally posted by ScottAdams

What bloodline is Sadie?

319-201-8445

Old Post 12-25-2017 08:57 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Shop springs Sadie relatives

quote:
Originally posted by berger
What bloodline is Sadie?

She was a full littermate to Ragin Ox.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-26-2017 12:26 AM
J.J Melin
UKC Forum Member

What all was she bred to?

Old Post 12-26-2017 10:37 PM
J.J Melin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J Melin Click here to Send J.J Melin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.J Melin Visit J.J Melin's homepage! Find more posts by J.J Melin Add J.J Melin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Rex, Tige, and Skipper.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-26-2017 10:38 PM
B&Ttreed2017
Banned

cross

may be a cross soon..Grand daughter of Sadie,daughter of Nt Ch Dustys Trail Maggie. Crossin on a Judge male..yeee haw

Qualified for UKC World 2017
Won his first 4 Shows in a row
Made Champion at 11 months
Qualified for the Illinois Govenors Cup 2017
Owned & Handled by 10 yr old Lil Darik
Titus has been found!!! 4 hours north of us. Dariks Happy Again!
God Is Great!!

Bradleys Tenacious Super Star
Leons Darkside x Blue Label Lilly
2 Wins towards UKC Show Champion
Owned & Handled by 9 yr old Bradley__________________________
618-320-0880 Cell
~Rest In Peace Ole Boy~
Biehls Tenacious Jet
Hobo Hoss x Kansas Jewell

Old Post 12-27-2017 12:35 AM
B&Ttreed2017 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&Ttreed2017 Click here to Send B&Ttreed2017 a Private Message Click Here to Email B&Ttreed2017 Find more posts by B&Ttreed2017 Add B&Ttreed2017 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.J Melin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blackdawg
Rex, Tige, and Skipper.

Our Jack??

Old Post 12-27-2017 12:36 AM
J.J Melin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J Melin Click here to Send J.J Melin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.J Melin Visit J.J Melin's homepage! Find more posts by J.J Melin Add J.J Melin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J.J Melin
Our Jack??

No

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-27-2017 12:47 AM
ScottAdams
UKC Forum Member

Cross

I hunted with Maggie a lot she was a good hound I would b interested for sure

Nt.Ch.Ragin' Black Ruff

Old Post 12-27-2017 11:35 PM
ScottAdams
UKC Forum Member

Cross

I hunted with Maggie a lot she was a good hound I would b interested for sure

Nt.Ch.Ragin' Black Ruff

Old Post 12-27-2017 11:35 PM
PATSCDOG
UKC Forum Member

yep

I hunted and owned 1/2 off a daughter of Sadie and Skipper. And also a daughter out of Ox which was her litter mate. bred both . Lou/ Sadies daughter. to a smith and combs dog. and Shine/ Oxs daughter accidental breeding to Lou's pup. All pups from both females,no culls, and I am picky. Well rounded to say the least. made another in line cross 6 months ago. waiting for the weather to break to get going.

Old Post 01-18-2018 08:21 PM
PATSCDOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PATSCDOG Click here to Send PATSCDOG a Private Message Click Here to Email PATSCDOG Find more posts by PATSCDOG Add PATSCDOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PATSCDOG
UKC Forum Member

yep

I hunted and owned 1/2 off a daughter of Sadie and Skipper. And also a daughter out of Ox which was her litter mate. bred both . Lou/ Sadies daughter. to a no name dog born in a hauler in ky . and Shine/ Oxs daughter accidental breeding to Lou's pup. All pups from both females,no culls, and I am picky. Well rounded to say the least. made another in line cross 6 months ago. waiting for the weather to break to get going.

Last edited by PATSCDOG on 01-18-2018 at 09:06 PM

Old Post 01-18-2018 08:21 PM
PATSCDOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PATSCDOG Click here to Send PATSCDOG a Private Message Click Here to Email PATSCDOG Find more posts by PATSCDOG Add PATSCDOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PATSCDOG
UKC Forum Member

facts

Lou / Sadie&Skipper .Fast. very competative. run to catch. tree lay ups, making good dogs look like pups. better if you turned any thing off the truck with her, even a poodle.
Shine Ox's daughter. Not exceptional at any thing but good at everything pertaining to treeing coons. No difference with 10 dogs or 0. she was always the same.

Old Post 01-18-2018 08:53 PM