UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Robinson Ark Line
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B&Ttreed2017
Banned

Robinson Ark Line

Is any of Lawton Robinsons stuff bein bred ? Havent seen any in awhile

Qualified for UKC World 2017
Won his first 4 Shows in a row
Made Champion at 11 months
Qualified for the Illinois Govenors Cup 2017
Owned & Handled by 10 yr old Lil Darik
Titus has been found!!! 4 hours north of us. Dariks Happy Again!
God Is Great!!

Bradleys Tenacious Super Star
Leons Darkside x Blue Label Lilly
2 Wins towards UKC Show Champion
Owned & Handled by 9 yr old Bradley__________________________
618-320-0880 Cell
~Rest In Peace Ole Boy~
Biehls Tenacious Jet
Hobo Hoss x Kansas Jewell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2017 06:29 AM
B&Ttreed2017 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&Ttreed2017 Click here to Send B&Ttreed2017 a Private Message Click Here to Email B&Ttreed2017 Find more posts by B&Ttreed2017 Add B&Ttreed2017 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

I have always wanted to get something with his breeding in it

Old Post 12-17-2017 02:01 PM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

I think their breeding the Sid dog.

Old Post 12-17-2017 11:32 PM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&Ttreed2017
Banned

Pride

My ex stepson had a pup outta Pride.he was goin good,treein his own at 7 months old..He went deep one night and got hit by a car. Didnt know if Lawton was still gettin pups outta him or if he is still alive?

Qualified for UKC World 2017
Won his first 4 Shows in a row
Made Champion at 11 months
Qualified for the Illinois Govenors Cup 2017
Owned & Handled by 10 yr old Lil Darik
Titus has been found!!! 4 hours north of us. Dariks Happy Again!
God Is Great!!

Bradleys Tenacious Super Star
Leons Darkside x Blue Label Lilly
2 Wins towards UKC Show Champion
Owned & Handled by 9 yr old Bradley__________________________
618-320-0880 Cell
~Rest In Peace Ole Boy~
Biehls Tenacious Jet
Hobo Hoss x Kansas Jewell

Old Post 12-18-2017 01:00 AM
B&Ttreed2017 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&Ttreed2017 Click here to Send B&Ttreed2017 a Private Message Click Here to Email B&Ttreed2017 Find more posts by B&Ttreed2017 Add B&Ttreed2017 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharrison
UKC Forum Member

My son and I have an 8 yr old male out of pride that is a night champion. Bred him to a female that I had and the pups are turning out nice. Have two from the first cross that are three years old that run and tree and I have two females from the second cross that are over a year old that have only seen one caged coon that I turned loose for them to see what they would do. they ran and treed it but they still have a lot to learn. They are for sale and the only reason they are is because I have nine black and tans and I want to push my three year olds in the hunts next year. Would like to get the two young females in the hands of somebody that would hunt them hard.

Old Post 12-18-2017 10:32 PM
sharrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharrison Click here to Send sharrison a Private Message Click Here to Email sharrison Find more posts by sharrison Add sharrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael long
UKC Forum Member

I have the last and only male from litter from dual grand son of bo and Cindy here at my house . Made the deal to get him when we sold Lawton pride u can contact me at9312315669

TWISTER " Slim x Cloudy "

Old Post 12-19-2017 04:59 AM
Michael long is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael long Click here to Send Michael long a Private Message Click Here to Email Michael long Find more posts by Michael long Add Michael long to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcooper
UKC Forum Member

Give him a call 870 892 5065, he's still hunting and raising a few dogs.
Ron

Old Post 12-19-2017 06:53 AM
rcooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcooper Click here to Send rcooper a Private Message Click Here to Email rcooper Find more posts by rcooper Add rcooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
manfromsnowriv
UKC Forum Member

Robinson blood

my hunting partner Josh Dunlap has lots of it at his place here in Nebraska. call or text him in the evenings 402/239-6152 . I know one is out of Sid not sure on rest of them.

DerionCreek.B&T *Derion creek chirpie* ( ntch klasges bland TUG- k&S LIL black holly) *Derion creek MightyMax * (Grntch Michigan Black Cub-Grch Berkleys Black Pearl) ** Derion Creek BossMan ** Grntch Grch Mill Creek Bad Mood-Garza's Black Daisy * DerionCreek Ragin Black Smoke* Elgi Rage -- Elgi shilo Dustin Volker 402*274:7703

Old Post 12-20-2017 03:40 PM
manfromsnowriv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for manfromsnowriv Click here to Send manfromsnowriv a Private Message Find more posts by manfromsnowriv Add manfromsnowriv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

My foundation Dam was all Lawton's breeding. There known for there looks. Lawton's stuff is good crossed on hard treeing lines. They have to much track and to much track mouth line bred or on other tracking lines.

Old Post 12-21-2017 11:46 AM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine Log Kennel
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by River Birch Run
My foundation Dam was all Lawton's breeding. There known for there looks. Lawton's stuff is good crossed on hard treeing lines. They have to much track and to much track mouth line bred or on other tracking lines.

Youre right, they were known locally for their looks.

Old Post 12-27-2017 12:54 AM
Pine Log Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Kennel Click here to Send Pine Log Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Kennel Add Pine Log Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff thomley
UKC Forum Member

I own coppers storming Ike until he died last January. He was Robinson bred top and bottom . He was dual gr pkc ch Akc dual gr and ark st ch. He was as independent as you will find . Had more coon sense and drive than most you will see . Speed was unmatched . He is currently #8 on reproducer list and #3on the performance sire list . He has 7 dogs with wins that aren't titled yet . He won 86 cast in his lifetime and was still winning hunts at 9 years old . I have a dual gr male out of him that is Myers bred on bottom . Several people including myself have semen out of Ike , so there will be more Ike pups in the future

Csg Pkc ch grch grnite coopers stormin Ike
2017 top 10 reproducer, top 5 per sire
2016 top 10 reproducer,top 5 perf sire

2015 perf sire- top 10 reproducers list, top 5 perf pt sire-#1 akc b&t show dog of yr- sire of queen of show at b&t days this year
Grch grnite thomleys big boy
2014 - 1st place reg -ark at hunt, 2014 King of show b&t sect- gill, 2015 King of show b&t sect- plainview, 2015 winter classic best in breed dual ch, 2015 King of show and King of hunt - b&t sect gill
4th place all black hunt -2016 b&t days

Old Post 12-28-2017 08:42 PM
jeff thomley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff thomley Click here to Send jeff thomley a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff thomley Find more posts by jeff thomley Add jeff thomley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote