UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > been a busy month.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

been a busy month.

had a horrible busy month and between work and deer hunting layed the dogs up the whole 9 day rifle season. got to hunt hard with my little guy and he's nuts about getting after deer. couple days into season we dumped doe and took hard shot at crazy rutting buck in the evening. found the doe and i decided to wait until morning on the buck and found him not far from where shot. couple evenings later took another decent buck. also put down 4 coyotes while deer hunting and missed another. the .308 was feeling on target like usual. LOL.

tonight had good hunt, took minn along for first time in forever. had split track one run where young dogs caught and minn ended up coming to catch after i drove by pretty close where she was working. sad to see her do that as wouldnt have left own track for anything until old and senile. went back and dumped there later and put that coon up 500yds further. sky looked great and minn and spayed dog were mostly along for the ride tonight.

doe.

first buck.

second buck.

had fun night coon dogging. ground caught one and treed 3 successful trees.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2017 06:21 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

I've been concerned by your absence on the board. Love to see your pictures and read about the hunts. Where I hunt it's hard to get pictures because it's so thick but sure love seeing a coon up a tree over a dog, mine or someone else's.

Old Post 11-27-2017 07:33 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bill(Chew)
I've been concerned by your absence on the board. Love to see your pictures and read about the hunts. Where I hunt it's hard to get pictures because it's so thick but sure love seeing a coon up a tree over a dog, mine or someone else's.

hope your huntings been good! been crazy busy and not computer coonin much. hunting hard as always and got some yotes killed so having a good time. im the same way, nothing more exciting than spotting critter thats treed.

Old Post 12-14-2017 08:05 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote