UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Power Pack
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tim Cantrell
UKC Forum Member

Power Pack

I have always been a Bark fan. Had many direct out of him and sons and daughters of him. I have my first out of Pack. He is 5-6 months old. I have never seen a pup go apes over the first dead coon he saw like this one. I pulled the dead coon up on the top of the kennel and tied it off. The pup literally hung himself by his jaws latched to the coon.

All my years of hunting I have never seen a pup this intense over a coon.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2017 04:57 PM
Tim Cantrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Cantrell Click here to Send Tim Cantrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Cantrell Find more posts by Tim Cantrell Add Tim Cantrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

what is your pup out of on the moms side

Old Post 11-27-2017 09:39 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Cantrell
UKC Forum Member

Not sure exactly. Don't have the papers in front of me.
Bob Schar in Shelbyville raised the litter.

BUT I AM IMPRESSED!!!!

Old Post 11-27-2017 09:45 PM
Tim Cantrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Cantrell Click here to Send Tim Cantrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Cantrell Find more posts by Tim Cantrell Add Tim Cantrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

im just being curious. when you see the dams side how bout shootin me a text if you dont care. 423-362-1083

Old Post 11-27-2017 09:47 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greasy
UKC Forum Member

Pack

The pups dam is skuna river melody out of skuna river gunner pups are doubled up ole bark I have a litter mate that is wild over a coon

Old Post 11-28-2017 12:27 AM
greasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greasy Click here to Send greasy a Private Message Click Here to Email greasy Find more posts by greasy Add greasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

do you know if the man that raised this litter has any left?

Old Post 11-29-2017 01:47 PM
Tim Cantrell
UKC Forum Member

He kept one for himself. None that I know of.

Old Post 11-29-2017 01:55 PM
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

can you text or pm the mans name and number please

Old Post 11-29-2017 04:44 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Power Pack

I got one off of him and She's not so Easy . I use to hunt River Bend Flag walkers years ago . Been hunting B&T for about 15 yrs . Now like I say I got one off of Power Pack . Cut loose from the tailgate, big bawl mouth , hard hard hard tree dog , not ill a bit , & deadly accurate . Ain't afraid to show him either . I'm really impressed with this line and I'm hard to please . Good luck with your pup as well .

Old Post 12-01-2017 01:41 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote