UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Stud Dog And Kennel Promotions > @ Stud: Ftch Rumseys Randy Andy
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Tried sending info last week and last night,check your number in the PM you sent, 2 times they said wrong number???
1pup left $250 they are 3wks no pick last pup will be for sale at 8wks shots wormed 5 generation pedigree, all look alike open marked black white, tan heads. The are strong doing well, 1st litter in along while eyes open before 2wks, walking at 2wks out on run before 3wks eating dam's feed as soon as they open their eyes. Made the cross for strong pups seem strong LOL THe last pup will be a Female being a bitch litter, Have other interested 1st deposit of $50 holds pup.
Mark get me the right info and I'll get my daughter to send pic's of whole litter that goes for anyone interested.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2013 01:35 PM
Joe Parrino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Parrino Click here to Send Joe Parrino a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Parrino Visit Joe Parrino's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Parrino Add Joe Parrino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

Thanks Mark.
We started an Andy pup lastnite she has tons of hunt put her down and she is like a heat seeking bullet to a rabbit. Anyone who's been at our starting pen this time of year knows if your hound has no hunt you are not starting a rabbit. You can't make a pup hunt its bred into them, you could work them start them but they either hunt or don't. That's Genetics at conception, you could reel them back in but you can push them out to hunt. Andy is throwing Hunt.

Old Post 06-17-2013 03:16 PM
Joe Parrino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Parrino Click here to Send Joe Parrino a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Parrino Visit Joe Parrino's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Parrino Add Joe Parrino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

All Andy X Miley Pups Sold.
My son is working with 3 young ones this summer, all easy starters. 1 circling, one opening taking the line, 1 opening. 1st week out.All 3 have very hard Hunt. If You have to start in our pen, shoe walkers (hound walking on your feet) won't cut it. Have to have hunt & Desire.

Old Post 06-21-2013 12:47 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

We started 3 Andy pups this week tons of Hunt & desire, plus 1 dead rabbit.

Old Post 07-02-2013 09:50 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-10-2013 01:47 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

^^^^

Old Post 07-17-2013 02:41 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Still going strong at 9 this group of young hounds like those over the last couple years that we worked with HUNT Hard. Nose & desire. very happy with Andy off spring they have made hunting fun again. they hunt jump and do all the work we just have to shoot old time rabbit hounds that most never seen nor hunted over.

Old Post 08-05-2013 03:03 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy Male 9wks old

9wk old Andy Male

Old Post 08-08-2013 11:41 AM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

^^^

Old Post 08-28-2013 12:31 PM
william endress
UKC Forum Member

btt

Btt

Old Post 09-22-2013 07:45 PM
william endress is offline Click Here to See the Profile for william endress Click here to Send william endress a Private Message Click Here to Email william endress Find more posts by william endress Add william endress to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Still hunting

BTT

Old Post 01-21-2015 07:41 PM
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

ANDY

ANDY will be at stud with me in Cowpens SC Starting August 2015 I just recovered from 6 part Surgery Sorry to all that I did not get in touch with I was unable too. So getting back to my hounds after a long time not being able to run or breed. Andy and my other hounds will be with me this fall in SC/NC Stud FEE: $300 due at time of Service. He will be in NY until end of July.

Last edited by Joe Parrino on 05-17-2015 at 10:16 PM

Old Post 05-17-2015 10:11 PM
william endress
UKC Forum Member

congratulations

Glad to hear you are finally moving down here. Let me know when you get settled and we will get together to do some rabbit hunting.

Old Post 05-18-2015 06:10 PM
william endress is offline Click Here to See the Profile for william endress Click here to Send william endress a Private Message Click Here to Email william endress Find more posts by william endress Add william endress to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Parrino
UKC Forum Member

Andy

I will Billy I have several more weeks of Physical therapy here than headed down 7/15. I have your number, now you have to get Dave & buzz down. I have a couple more surgery's in the future but until then Imp running and gunning.

Old Post 05-19-2015 09:01 PM
william endress
UKC Forum Member

btt

Btt

Old Post 01-12-2016 01:01 AM