UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > legal to run hounds on coon Mark Twain National Forest, MO?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
walkercoon
New UKC Forum Member

legal to run hounds on coon Mark Twain National Forest, MO?

thanks for any info gents. I'm trying to figure out the state and any bit helps.

thanks, again

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2010 06:46 PM
walkercoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercoon Click here to Send walkercoon a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercoon Find more posts by walkercoon Add walkercoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I am near sure you are allowed to run dogs in that National Forest, but even if you aren't, nobody would ever find you. That place is huge and it gets pretty darn hilly down in Southern MO.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 09-01-2010 07:06 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingpatch
UKC Forum Member

yes

yes it is legal , i hunt the mark twain national forest every night all year.... fact is it surounds my farm

CROOKED RIVER DUDE... 5/14/04--2/20/12.....[ PLOTT ]

GASCONADE RIVER GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLIE [ TOAD & MOLLY ANN ] ENGLISH

HONEST OPEN MOUTH, STAY PUT TREEDOGS.. THAT CATCH GAME.....

573-765-5461

****I USE AND RECOMMEND LEMS LIGHTS***

Last edited by Wingpatch on 09-01-2010 at 11:20 PM

Old Post 09-01-2010 07:46 PM
Wingpatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingpatch Click here to Send Wingpatch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingpatch Find more posts by Wingpatch Add Wingpatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dmcghee
UKC Forum Member

walkercoon where you located maybe we can get together and go hunting and yes it is legal theres a guy that live right in the middle of it that trains coon hounds

Old Post 09-01-2010 08:54 PM
dmcghee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dmcghee Click here to Send dmcghee a Private Message Click Here to Email dmcghee Visit dmcghee's homepage! Find more posts by dmcghee Add dmcghee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote