UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bellar Hound
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
V.R. Eakins
UKC Forum Member

Bellar hound

what line crosses on Bellar Physco males.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2013 02:24 AM
V.R. Eakins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V.R. Eakins Click here to Send V.R. Eakins a Private Message Find more posts by V.R. Eakins Add V.R. Eakins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V.R. Eakins
UKC Forum Member

Bellar Physco

I know someone must have some past knowledge of what has been bred to Bellars Physco males or females with good sucess. know where a old Bellar Physco hound is that can sure put the track in his pups. not going to be around forever would like to know what line out there would be the best to try to make a cross

Old Post 01-25-2013 03:06 AM
V.R. Eakins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V.R. Eakins Click here to Send V.R. Eakins a Private Message Find more posts by V.R. Eakins Add V.R. Eakins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Hey Vern!

Bellar is a lot like Skuna river in the sense that it crosses good right back on what it came from .... So a bellar bred gyp is what I would breed

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 01-25-2013 05:29 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V.R. Eakins
UKC Forum Member

Bellar Hound

Hey Daniel thought I would make this post because David has his old Ike dog and he sure was a coon dog and the hound, Timber, seems like he is going to be a track hound and with the meat kind of dog. Ike is 10 now and I was just wondering. The Bear pups have been alot of joy for me this winter I have 2 females left, I will keep one but have not made up my mine yet as to which one. The other will be going to another Skuna River man in S.C. when I decide. Hope u have been doing good. give me a call sometime. tell matt i said hi.

Old Post 01-26-2013 01:49 AM
chastinamber92
Banned

fightin side

Great cross have some myself have hunted for bellar great hounds!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-30-2013 10:27 PM
chastinamber92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chastinamber92 Click here to Send chastinamber92 a Private Message Find more posts by chastinamber92 Add chastinamber92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Les Young09
UKC Forum Member

Scott Engle

Would be a good one to ask along with Elvis(Marv Schmucker) or Russ Bellar himself. Any of these three would be good to ask as they've had some serious success with Bellar bred dogs.

Old Post 02-07-2013 08:39 PM
Les Young09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Les Young09 Click here to Send Les Young09 a Private Message Click Here to Email Les Young09 Find more posts by Les Young09 Add Les Young09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerhound17
UKC Forum Member

i personally have a female with 5 shots of pac man in 3 gen that i plan on breeding to phsycho she has 7 in shots of pacman in 5 generations

GR.Nite ch Goose Creek Ruby(RIP)
Nite ch high voltage hook (R.I.P.)
GrniteCh skylers boy Garrison creek

Marc Mcwhorter
317-287-9539

Old Post 02-22-2013 05:24 AM
walkerhound17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerhound17 Click here to Send walkerhound17 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerhound17 Find more posts by walkerhound17 Add walkerhound17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote