UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > three forks coon club
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
twillman
UKC Forum Member

RE STROK ER

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN AT OAKS ARE YOU RELATED TO GLEN STEWART I HUNT WITH HIS SON GLEN JR TODD FROM OHIO

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2012 08:49 PM
twillman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twillman Click here to Send twillman a Private Message Find more posts by twillman Add twillman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

Thanks to everyone who supported us at A.O. It was truely appreciated!! Anyone is welcome to come and hunt with Skipper, whenever you like.

The newspaper ad idea is a good one, (this is gail) I use to write a column for the Booneville paper when we had hunts, listing the winners of the hunts and all who entered the hunt as well. Published pics of the winners and they usually ran it on the front page. Doesn't cost that much, maybe 40.00, but seems to me it was free, it was considered news throughout the county, so it was free press.

Carl would be perfect for the columnist, he has a talent to put words together like noone else can. I'd be happy to work with Carl to write the ads, if and when you get it going.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 09-06-2012 01:05 AM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Offering free breeding to Skipper

Offering 5 free breedings to GRNITECH.,GRCH. EXTREME SKIPPER HTX.
MUST BE GRNITECH FEMALE, WITH ALL GRAND PEDIGREE........

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 09-26-2012 03:38 AM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

KY State Hunt

Nocturnal X-citment made it to the final four at the state hunt, he scored 1350+ pts. on Friday night, making him highest scoring dog at the hunt this past weekend. (Bart didn't win the final cast) been alot of speculation going on,such as saying this score wasn't true, that there was some pencil pushing going on, but Bart earned every pt he had on his score card. No cheating there. Alot of folks don't think Bound should have won a title like this with circle pts., but the final winner stands. Congratulations to Bound just the same. I'm proud of my dog (Black Bart) and Todd Miller, handler, job well done.
Skipper also won his cast on Friday night, but not enough pts to get in the final four.
We'll try it again next year.
Congratulations to all who entered, hunted and won!!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Last edited by clittle on 10-03-2012 at 12:05 PM

Old Post 10-03-2012 11:59 AM
bowling41762
UKC Forum Member

Guys i apologize for sceduling a hunt for the same night as your alls sectional. We have changed our date to this saturday night so people can hunt both. I will recommend every one their saturday to attend the sectional. I didnt realize we had the same night until thursday, i thought your alls were on friday, i was looking at november scedule instead of october. Once again sorry. I hope some of you guys will come up saturday and hunt with us. we have a few spots left, and if we get more than 16 a couple of us will set out to get someone else a spot. Hope to see you guys saturday, if I dont ill see you all next saturday.

Home of
2011 UKC Ky State Champion
Ntch Bowlings hardwood izzy belle
Pr' Bowlings hickory nut Hannah
Pr' Extreme Smoking Harry

Old Post 10-15-2012 12:30 AM
bowling41762 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling41762 Click here to Send bowling41762 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling41762 Find more posts by bowling41762 Add bowling41762 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

What is the Hunt and Show deadline for the sectional this saturday nt?

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 10-24-2012 12:33 AM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kotrapper
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Show at 7 pm hunt at 8 pm.

grandnite ch acha grandnite pkc ch buck creek stroker
grandnite ch grand show ch buck creek prissy
grand show nitech pr buck creek lexie HTX 1 toward grandnite

grand show nite ch wicked vayda
grandnite grand show ch paint creek little slugger HTX

nitech buck creek slammer (R.I.P)

Old Post 10-24-2012 11:14 AM
kotrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kotrapper Click here to Send kotrapper a Private Message Click Here to Email kotrapper Find more posts by kotrapper Add kotrapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kip

Cats Cove Kennels

Old Post 10-25-2012 01:33 AM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t fox
UKC Forum Member

TEAM DOOZE

I HEAR THERES GOING TO BE SOME NEW BLOOD AT THE HUNT THIS WEEKEND, EVERY ONE IS WELCOME, IF YOU DRAW A CAST THAT NEEDS A GUIDE I CAN GUIDE YOU, THIS SHOULD BE ONE OF OUR BEST HUNTS OF THE YEAR,

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 10-25-2012 01:39 AM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Gonna try and be there hunting NtCh ,I can guide a cast also

Cats Cove Kennels

Old Post 10-25-2012 04:16 AM
t fox
UKC Forum Member

TEAM DOOZE

BTT

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 10-27-2012 04:14 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

The Walker Sectional was a good turn out again, had a great time and hunted with some good guys.

Congratulations to all the Show and Hunt winners!

Cats Cove Kennels

Old Post 10-28-2012 07:13 PM
redneck04
UKC Forum Member

hunt..

Congrats on your win ther Randy! YOu have a nice hound...

HOME OF GRANDNITECH 'JACKSONS GREAT WHITE RANK' 3yr old Son Of The Great White Shark!!

Old Post 11-03-2012 09:26 AM
redneck04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redneck04 Click here to Send redneck04 a Private Message Find more posts by redneck04 Add redneck04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Redneck, all the hounds in the cast looked good and deserved to win. It was a tight cast and a good one

Cats Cove Kennels

Old Post 11-03-2012 05:26 PM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Congrat to all the winners...

Had the op to hunt with some nice young dogs. Enjoyed hunting my pup, she came up a lil short but thats a pup. Maybe better luck next time.

thanks jj

Old Post 11-03-2012 10:44 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Ronnie

Congrats on that win last night at Winchester with Jade, she is just about to get that Nite Ch. she is making a name for you Ronnie, I'll take a little of that credit, since Skipper helped train her as a pup, ha ha!! We got to work on Monkey and Jr. now!! Jade is a nice female, best of luck with her!!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-04-2012 03:52 AM
R Herald
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Thanks Clyde need 30 more points maybe I will get them if she dont decide to blow up cant never tell what direction a young dog may decide to take. She has followed Skipper several mile and has learned a lot from him but I dont think she will ever be able to follow in his foot steps.
I drawed out with two fine Gentlemen at the Winchester hunt and both were following two fine hounds and it went down to the wire didnt think that last 17 minunets were ever going to pass. Sure enjoyed hunting with Earl and Jimmy. I think Carl and Monkey sliped out that night by them selves and had a fine hunt except that Carl had to walk half the night getting to her I think he had a rough time holding the light and shooting at the same time.

Nite Ch. Buck Creek Jane (Buck Creek Buck X Coma)
Nt.Ch.GR.Ch.HTX Sweat It's Stylish Bee (Rock Bottom Sweat It X Track Man )
Nite Ch. Gr.Ch. Insane Stylish Jade {RIP} (Insane Cain X Finnley River)

Last edited by R Herald on 11-04-2012 at 02:03 PM

Old Post 11-04-2012 01:55 PM
R Herald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Herald Click here to Send R Herald a Private Message Find more posts by R Herald Add R Herald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Maybe we should try and have some type of event at the club for the kids to try and get them involved with hunting and hounds, I know alot of the hunters that come up there have kids or grandkids that would enjoy it.

Just a thought being dropped out there,and i wouldn't care to help out if the officers and other members wanna do something like this for the kids.

Cats Cove Kennels

Old Post 11-05-2012 12:57 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Carl Jr.

Jr. when you want to go hunting, call me and we'll put Skipper and Monkey in the woods...........Todd and Layne can go too, but I'll go with you anytime you want, Ronnie better slow down, he's getting too old to keep up with all those irons, ha ha!!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-05-2012 08:20 PM
deat4829
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good to me Carl

Mac)
Maggie Trick Magic

Old Post 11-06-2012 09:35 PM
deat4829 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deat4829 Click here to Send deat4829 a Private Message Click Here to Email deat4829 Find more posts by deat4829 Add deat4829 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

sounds good, I like that Daniel Boone Classic,got a ring to it.

maybe have a special award for overall high scoring dog and show winner and put it in the paper or something

Cats Cove Kennels

Old Post 11-06-2012 11:27 PM
kotrapper
UKC Forum Member

Potluck

Sounds great to me carl i will help anyway I can my wife said she will cook some stuff she is a good cook as you can tell by looking at me lol.

grandnite ch acha grandnite pkc ch buck creek stroker
grandnite ch grand show ch buck creek prissy
grand show nitech pr buck creek lexie HTX 1 toward grandnite

grand show nite ch wicked vayda
grandnite grand show ch paint creek little slugger HTX

nitech buck creek slammer (R.I.P)

Old Post 11-07-2012 11:50 AM
kotrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kotrapper Click here to Send kotrapper a Private Message Click Here to Email kotrapper Find more posts by kotrapper Add kotrapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R Herald
UKC Forum Member

Carl

I will get the wife to fix some dishes might bring a little fresh venison just for you.

Nite Ch. Buck Creek Jane (Buck Creek Buck X Coma)
Nt.Ch.GR.Ch.HTX Sweat It's Stylish Bee (Rock Bottom Sweat It X Track Man )
Nite Ch. Gr.Ch. Insane Stylish Jade {RIP} (Insane Cain X Finnley River)

Old Post 11-07-2012 11:57 AM
R Herald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Herald Click here to Send R Herald a Private Message Find more posts by R Herald Add R Herald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Yeah i know how it is Carl, I try to help you guy's out as much as i can.

But you are right some just show up to hunt and could care less about what goes on club activity wise, The club has what about 30+ members and its been the same 8 or 10 members show up all yr,half of them probably aint been to the club since joining up.

If you fellas need help getting stuff organized for the event let me know,i'll do what i can.

Cats Cove Kennels

Old Post 11-07-2012 12:30 PM
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Most of the ones who used to come out have quit or just dont fool with hunts anymore.

Maybe this yr coming more people will start coming out,i don't know. I enjoy hunting out of this club and always have, hopefully things will turn around for it.

I would like to start one up here in powell co,but you know how that goes,can't get anyone around here interested in it or if they are they don't wanna pull there wieght to help. But Lee co would be a great place for someone to start a club up though.

Cats Cove Kennels

Old Post 11-07-2012 03:54 PM