UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > skuna river walkers
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Trey!That is one fine looking hound.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2014 03:07 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
Congrats Trey!That is one fine looking hound.

Thank you sir!! I really appreciate that!!

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Old Post 02-14-2014 03:09 AM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ductman
UKC Forum Member

pups on the way

we have a litter that will be here in about 2 weeks that is line bred skuna river. they are out of SKUNA RIVER LIPPER'S REPETE AND SKUNA RIVER SISTER. repete is out of homer. and sister is directly out of bark and queen 10. they dont get any more line bred than this. call 601-934-1285 lee. and i be glad to answer any questions and will show the mom to these pups any time any place. and OL pete speaks for himself. He isa nice coon tree er for sure. give me a call today to discuss this great line of dogs!!!

Old Post 02-18-2014 01:22 PM
ductman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ductman Click here to Send ductman a Private Message Find more posts by ductman Add ductman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deeprvr31
UKC Forum Member

UKC GRNT PKC CH AKC GRNTCH SKUNA RIVER DOC

Doc is 8 year old. DOB 11-19-05
Doc is a direct son of Skuna River Bark & a GRNTCH female off of Stylish Coma.
Doc is a UKC GRNTCH
Doc is a PKC CH with a little over $2800 won.
Doc is an AKC GRNTCH.
Big mouth, Beautiful locate & a Tree dog...
Doc is a trailing type dog that likes to have a coon when he trees.
Doc is one of the most accurate dogs you will walk behind.
Almost always by himself. If he's treed with another dog it's because they backed him.

Doc is a SUPER STAKES SIRE for 2014 & a UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE for 2014.
Doc is Bred to Reproduce.

Stud fee is $200 Neg Brucellosis required
Grant Jenkins 662-231-0921

Doc's Pedigree:
...............GRNTCH PKC SCH HOUSES LIPPER
..........GRNTCH SKUNA RIVER LIPPER
...............NTCH INCREDIBLE DIXIE
.....NTCH PKC CH SKUNA RIVER BARK
...............SILVER DOLLAR ROCKET
..........NTCH ARONS QUEEN VIII
...............NTCH ARONS QUEEN VII

UKC GRNT PKC CH AKC GRNTCH SKUNA RIVER DOC

...............NTCH PKC GCH FLATROCK COMA
..........GRNTCH STYLISH COMA
...............NTCH STYLISH DOLLY
.....GRNTCH MAD HATTER'S MS CRANK
...............GRNTCH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
..........INGRAM'S NOCTURNAL FAITH
...............NTCH BEECH CREEK SIS

Video of Doc treeing when he was around 1 1/2 years old.

GRNTCH PKC CH DEEP RIVER CRYSTAL
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/CrystalRuby014.jpg

Gone But Not Forgotten
GRNTCH SILVER CH DEEP RIVER RUBY
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/6-24-2007-19.jpg

NTCH PKC CH 'PR' DEEP RIVER RUBY II
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/DeepRiverRubyII021.jpg

Grant Jenkins
662-231-0921

Old Post 02-18-2014 01:32 PM
deeprvr31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deeprvr31 Click here to Send deeprvr31 a Private Message Click Here to Email deeprvr31 Find more posts by deeprvr31 Add deeprvr31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krocket
UKC Forum Member

Anyone one now of a double Bark male or double Fred or combo of the two any info would be appreciate thanks

Old Post 02-18-2014 11:40 PM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

Dry marsh bark is bark on top skuna river lipper on bottom

Old Post 02-18-2014 11:56 PM
yadkinhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinhoundsman Click here to Send yadkinhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinhoundsman Find more posts by yadkinhoundsman Add yadkinhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark sumrall
UKC Forum Member

----------------------GRNITECH SKUNA RIVER LIPPER
-------- GCH NITECH SKUNA RIVER FRED
--------------------- SCH NITECH RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
NTCH HUB’S HOMER
----------------------GCH GRNITECH HOMER'S GOMER
----------SCH NITECH RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
---------------------- ALLENS LITTLE QUEEN

NITCH SKUNA RIVER LIPPERS REPEAT

---------------------GRNITECH GUESS HARDWOOD MANIAC
--------PCH NITECH MEDLEYS HARDWOOD SWAMP
---------------------GRNITECH GUESS HARDWOOD TINY
NtCh JITTER BUG
---------------------TIMBER TALKN ROCKET
--------TIMBER TAILKN MINDY
----------------------SKUNA RIVER PEPPER

at stud in south ms 601-498-1777

Old Post 02-19-2014 01:29 AM
mark sumrall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark sumrall Click here to Send mark sumrall a Private Message Click Here to Email mark sumrall Find more posts by mark sumrall Add mark sumrall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krocket
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by krocket
Anyone one now of a double Bark male or double Fred or combo of the two any info would be appreciate thanks
btt

Old Post 02-19-2014 05:23 PM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Dollar has a couple litters out now that will be bark x bark, I think the oldest is 7 months

Old Post 02-20-2014 02:32 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

That was a nice cross to double up on bark they are already treeing their own I have one of them he is gonna be special can't wait till he is a yr old to see how it is working out.

Old Post 02-22-2014 06:35 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

Heavy Skuna River Pup.

Almost 4 month old pup off Grnitech Skuna River Pyro and Grnitech Skuna River Ugg.

*******GRCH GRNITECH HOUSE'S LIPPER
*****CH GRNITECH SKUNA RIV. LIPPER
********NITECH INCREDIBLE DIXIE
(SIRE)GRCH NITECH SKUNA RIV. BARK
********SILVER DOLLAR ROCKET
*****NITECH ARON'S SKUNA RIV. Q. 8
********CH NITECH ARON'S SKUNA RIV.Q. 7

(SIRE OF PUPS)GRNITECH LOWHILL'S SKUNA RIV. PYRO HTX

********NITECH FLATROCK COMA
******GRNITECH SCHULTZ'S STYLISH COMA
********NITECH STYLISH DOLLY
(DAM)BUTLER'S STYLISH KATY
*******CH GRNITECH LITTLE CREEK CHOPPER
****** LITTLE CREEK CHOPPER GIRL
*******DAVIDSON'S PINEY SUGAR BEAR

Puppy

********NITECH SKUNA RIV. FRED
******NITECH HUB'S HOMER
********NITECH RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
(SIRE)NITECH SKUNA RIV. LIPPER'S REPETE
********NITECH MEDLEY'S HARDWOOD SWAMP
******NITECH JITTER BUG
********TIMBER TALKING MINDY

(DAM OF PUPS)GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH SKUNA RIV. UGG

******GRNITECH CH SKUNA RIV. LIPPER
*****NITECH GRCH SKUNA RIV. BARK
******NITECH CH ARON'S SKUNA RIV. Q. 8
(DAM)CH NITECH ARON'S SKUNA RIV. Q. 11
******GRNITECH ROCK RIV. TY SACKETT
*****NITECH CH ARON'S SKUNA RIV. Q.10
******NITECH CH ARON'S SKUNA RIV. Q. 9

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Last edited by Trey M on 03-16-2016 at 06:46 PM

Old Post 03-16-2016 05:11 PM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

I have been Making some tight Bark crosses. I have a female bred right now to Power Pack and she is Bark 3 times and fred.
I have made several double bark crosses I got one Due with Eli Stone pups She is a grnt off Bark and Rat and so is he. I have some I really like hunting that are Bark a couple times and Fred. I own 4 Repeat dogs and they are nice. I have 3 off Pack and they will make it. I got 1 off Dry Marsh Bark she is Loud.. Still has a lot of track in her. All around Bark was a good one. I'm breeding to enjoy them for a long time.

Old Post 03-23-2016 02:06 AM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

It's Hard to Beat a good Bark Dog

Old Post 06-28-2016 12:30 AM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

female breed to grntch Pkc silver ch just call me snap pups due July 4th
female is skuna river breed top and bottom she just turned 4yrs old she has $30 won in pkc and has a 1st place win in ukc
.............NITECH SKUNA RIVER FRED
........NITECH HUBS HOMER
............NITECH RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
.....NITECH SKUNA RIVER LIPPERS REPETE
............NITECH MEDLEYS HARDWOOD SWAMP
.......NITECH JITTER BUG
............TIMBER TALKING MINDY
SKUNA RIVER BELL (HAS UKC 1ST)
............GRNITECH SKUNA RIVER LIPPER
........NITECH SKUNA RIVER BARK
............NITECH ARONS SKUNA RIVER QUEEN VIII
........GRNITECH ARONS SKUNA RIV QUEEN XI
............GRNITECH ROCK RIVER TY SACKETT

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 06-28-2016 07:19 AM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

I got some really nice Double Skuna River Bark pups right now.
Power Pack and Eli Stone
419-679-6283

Old Post 07-03-2016 04:11 PM
DwayneWhite
UKC Forum Member

Are yall still hunting these pups and grandpups to Mr. Buddy Mobley's old stuff? The Rocket or Bullet dog? What is Mr. Wimp Breeding now days?

Old Post 12-15-2017 04:41 PM
DwayneWhite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DwayneWhite Click here to Send DwayneWhite a Private Message Click Here to Email DwayneWhite Find more posts by DwayneWhite Add DwayneWhite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

I have 3 straws of bark semen we gonna be using this next spring summer hopefully !! There might be a few out of ole bark but according to what little semen there is there won't be many !!!!! Sure wish there was more but am thankful to get what we did !! Fingers crossed

Old Post 12-22-2017 09:31 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DwayneWhite
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by POTOMAC
I have 3 straws of bark semen we gonna be using this next spring summer hopefully !! There might be a few out of ole bark but according to what little semen there is there won't be many !!!!! Sure wish there was more but am thankful to get what we did !! Fingers crossed

I am very interested in a pup. What female do you plan to use it on? My cell phone number is 662-295-4294

Old Post 12-26-2017 07:18 PM
DwayneWhite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DwayneWhite Click here to Send DwayneWhite a Private Message Click Here to Email DwayneWhite Find more posts by DwayneWhite Add DwayneWhite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

I would be very interested in a female pup Mr Potomac.I'll pm u my contact info.What kind of females have lined up ?

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 12-26-2017 11:13 PM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

We will breeding an old blooded females off fugly(secret agent man ) whitey x coon waxer female , just wanting to make sure she is reproducing like her sister and brother ! She has a litter on the ground now thats12 weeks old off of wipeout willie semen that are showing some good things , there will propably be a few for sale if she has her reg 8-9 pups , this semen was extremely expensive so we just want to make sure it's going to be the best cross it can be , keep a watch out as I will repost whe she is bred , thanks for the interest

Old Post 12-27-2017 09:50 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DwayneWhite
UKC Forum Member

Thanks buddy. Keep me in mind. I will keep my eye open for the update. Is there anymore semen that could be bought?

Old Post 12-27-2017 04:50 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Not that I was told there were 6 straws that was frozen off bark and there were 6 total purchased ! i just hope we can get another good litter off of bark that would be awsome as I think his youngest litter is propably 8-9 age range maybe a few younger but not many if so ! A little foresight and someone could have ,are a killing with bout 100 pellets

Old Post 12-27-2017 09:11 PM
DwayneWhite
UKC Forum Member

I think the best crosses on bark were rat females. Isn't Secret Agent Man off rat?

Old Post 12-27-2017 10:51 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Secret agent man was straight off a half bro and sister cross straight off clover ! Bark and rat crosses well but so does barkx clover time will tell this bitches bro and sister have put some unbelievable dogs onthe ground ! Super fast cold nosed and fast ! Some more will show up in the winner circle this year coming, and if her willie pups don't follow suit then I won't breed her but to answer your question she is clover top. X coon waxer Bottom ! Old blood but super nice dogs with huge mouths ,I belive these will produce of you cross them on a Labrador . But again I had a reproducing female stronger off sunrise I might try to get back also but ice litter puts hard hunting fast pups on the ground that look like hounds , I'm not looking for a 4 mph hound and Imo that's what my bark dogs were lacking the hustle with that xtra gear , they were coon dogs period but they were 4-5 mph coon dogs super nice pleasure dogs is the way I would describe them ! Not many these days or ever hit that 10 mph average !

Old Post 12-28-2017 09:52 AM
DwayneWhite
UKC Forum Member

Smile

At least you are doing your homework on the female. A lot of people would have just put the semen in something and hoped for the best. If you just got pups from that female I think it is gonna take longer then one heat cycle later to tell what they will be. Bark crossed good on Rat and Clover. Rat crossed good on clover too! Yea I don't think any of us want a 4 or 5 mph dog but it happens I have a one right now lol but she has a huge mouth and trees coons. How many breedings do you think you can get out of all that?

Old Post 12-28-2017 04:21 PM