UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud: GRNITECH 'Pr' Skuna River Bear
Pages (24): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wes Coffman
Should be several Bear pups at the Pup Extravaganza tonight. Good luck tonight men!

We will need it lol

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2014 04:23 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
Is the above picture of Dot the same dog that Joe has bred to Cube at this time?

How old was she when she made this first tree alone all by herself?

She is bred, but not bred to Cube.

She treed ahead of a couple pretty fair dogs the first night in the woods at 7 or 8 months old. She has split regularly since that time. Her biggest fault when she was that young was that she was not a go hunting type dog. She has since grown out of that and seems to be hunting great, but she could tree a coon out of the gate more natural than any pups I have ever had.

Old Post 04-17-2014 09:43 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Most recent in my litter of Bear pups to get started.

Dropped "Ozzie" off a few days ago, and looks like he's learning already....

do you send your pups to Dave Collins?

Old Post 04-17-2014 09:54 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Yes I do send them to Dave. Dave does a good job with young dogs....I would recommend Dave, have recommended Dave, and will continue to recommend Dave!!!!

Old Post 04-18-2014 04:31 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntinwalkers
UKC Forum Member

daniel

seen this pup for sale of fb, thought maybe u might have someone looking for one, she is in New York

15 month old female out of skuna river bear dam goes back to bo jingles nice little dog will run track starting to tree a mouth that is out of this world she's still a pup so she is pretty hyper but when you cut her off the leash don't be surprised when she is 6-700 yards away when finished out she will be hard to beat absolutely does not run junk $750 call Ralph Canniff 607-849-3330 607-240-1129 located in NY

Last edited by Huntinwalkers on 04-20-2014 at 02:12 AM

Old Post 04-20-2014 02:05 AM
Huntinwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntinwalkers Click here to Send Huntinwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntinwalkers Find more posts by Huntinwalkers Add Huntinwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Yes I do send them to Dave. Dave does a good job with young dogs....I would recommend Dave, have recommended Dave, and will continue to recommend Dave!!!!

I have never used or seen dogs from him, but thought about sending a started dog there, do you know how good he is at finishing them?

Old Post 05-12-2014 05:31 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Ntch pr bears skuna river queen got high scoring female at a walker sectional over the wknd and a win towards grand

Ntch Pr Skuna River Hannah
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Fatality
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Traveling Gypsy

Old Post 05-12-2014 12:10 PM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RED REBELS
I have never used or seen dogs from him, but thought about sending a started dog there, do you know how good he is at finishing them?

He doesn't...he is in the puppy starting business...he will take a green pup that has some ability, and in 30 days you will get back a project that you can work with.....a pup that will go tree an easy coon, most of the time by themselves, but it really depends on the pup.

Think of what Dave does as puppy boot camp....

Old Post 05-12-2014 04:56 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KyleMcComber
UKC Forum Member

Here is a video of a pup out of the Bear X Crook cross. He is 7 months old and cranking it on. (Click on the picture to watch.)

------------GRNITECH House’s Lipper
-------GRNITECH Skuna River Lipper
------------NITECH Incredible Dixie
-----NITECH Skuna River Fred
------------GRNITECH Homer’s Gomer
-------NITECH Raccoon Valley Queen
------------Allen’s Little Queen
--GRNITECH Skuna River Bear
-------GRNITECH Beasley’s Deep Hollow Hank
------------NITECH Little Woods Smooth Silk
-----GRNITECH Charley Creek Faith
-------NITECH Gomer’s Little Angel
------------GRNITECH Korte’s Stylish Chirpee

--Freddy

------------NITECH House’s Bruno
-------WLDNITECH GRNITECH Handsome Hank
------------Deweese Cache River Shoestring
-----GRNITECH House’s Night Stalker
------------GRNITECH Backwoods Stroker
-------GRNITECH Heath’s Backwoods Windy
------------Heath’s Crowding Kelly
--GRNITECH Late Night Crook
------------GRNITECH Cowee Creek Clint
-------NITECH Cowee Creek Cletus
------------NITECH Lipper’s Stylish Queen
-----Cowee Creek Candy
------------GRNITECH Nocturnal Nailor
-------NITECH Nate’s Nocturnal Fever
------------GRNITECH Charley Creek Locktite Sara

(309) 333-5823

Old Post 05-23-2014 04:24 PM
KyleMcComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleMcComber Click here to Send KyleMcComber a Private Message Find more posts by KyleMcComber Add KyleMcComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Ok fellas let's see some updates

Old Post 06-24-2014 11:12 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
Ok fellas let's see some updates

Well, my knee is healing....someday I might even get to hunt with one of my good Bear pups....

How's that for an update...???

Old Post 06-25-2014 01:58 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

That's good news Joe.Atleast your knee is healing.My Grandpaw had that done a couple months ago.He is still messed up.Hope you get a full recovery and them Bear dogs are cranking.Take care.

Old Post 06-25-2014 04:49 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Skuna river queen got entered in to her first pkc hunt at pkc blktn days and won her cast thanks to Jeremiah Melin for handling her for me

Old Post 06-25-2014 10:13 AM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Been a while since I posted any "news" about my litter of Bear pups....

Well, the jury is in on all of the ones that I ended up keeping.....

I have 5 of them, and they are all running and treeing coon alone. As some of you know, I had a knee replaced at the worst possible time for these pups.....I got three of them started, and only one of them got hunted regularly... so after a little "refresher" after a couple months in the pen....

Oak Ridge Back 9

Awesome mouth, awesome tree dog that isn't afraid to go hunting. Showing some honest independence, not afraid to split tree.....she is going to be a goodun after this coming kill season.

Oak Ridge 2 Dot

Dot is just an all around NICE young female. She has been hunted regularly since she was started, and as a result is further along. Drop her by her self and "hang on"....she is gonna go somewhere and get hooked. Best female mouth I have ever raised.....HUGE dying locate and rolls over to a steady 100 per minute chop.... Can't wait till it gets dark to put her in the woods...she has me fired up (Video coming soon)

Ozzie

Ozzie split treed his first drop at night.... This is a NICE young male, that started early and easy....and then sat in the kennel while I was healing. He is being hunted again now, and will soon catch up. Have high hopes for this young dude!

These are the three that I'm going to end up keeping close to home for right now. Have two other females that are started, ready to hunt hard and make dogs out of them....I'd love to keep them all, but I know I just don't have that kind of time or gumption.....

I know of one other pup in South Carolina that is getting the job done by herself. The man that bought her has cleared his kennel of all other dogs to focus on her...and he is as happy as a clam!

Old Post 08-11-2014 04:02 PM
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Lookin' good Joe. Keep'em in the woods!

Old Post 08-18-2014 02:09 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Skuna river tramp got a cw at a 30 pkc hunt tonight

Old Post 08-21-2014 08:28 AM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

The countdown is on for my bear pups first kill season....and quite honestly, I can't wait.

This little female has me FIRED UP. She still has some things to figure out, but she manages to get coon treed despite her holes. I see the pieces coming together each night...and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Last edited by Oak Ridge on 10-21-2014 at 01:23 PM

Old Post 10-21-2014 12:49 PM
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Looks good Joe. Post some video of her treed if you get the chance.

I like that Cube x Tess cross you have coming. So far everyone really like the Dottie pups. We'll see how much they like them by next spring/summer.

Old Post 10-21-2014 04:44 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Double Dot Video..!

Old Post 10-22-2014 01:48 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Future stud dog? Jury is out, but this dude has looks, mouth, and is treeing coon like they are "easy"....

If he keeps this up, he will make some waves in the future!

Old Post 10-22-2014 01:54 PM
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

fred bear

Is fred bear ss and performanced for 2015.

Old Post 03-05-2015 03:43 AM
Big R.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big R.D. Click here to Send Big R.D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Big R.D. Find more posts by Big R.D. Add Big R.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

Bear

Anyone

Old Post 03-06-2015 01:00 AM
Big R.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big R.D. Click here to Send Big R.D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Big R.D. Find more posts by Big R.D. Add Big R.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Bear died a while back

Old Post 03-06-2015 01:06 AM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Yes. Fred Bear aka Hank is SS and performanced.

Old Post 03-06-2015 01:17 AM
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

hank

Thank you Wes

Old Post 03-06-2015 01:19 AM