UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Over 15 Years of My Fireball Line.
Pages (53): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Here's a newer pic of all of Daisy's

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2012 04:52 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups!

quote:
Originally posted by Barnyard
Steve I'm glad their doing so well for ya! If you take anymore pictures would you post or PM them so I can see? Thanks, John

Got some more coming today. Finally got my internet back up and running last night. There is only one lighter really and two other that aren't pretty dark. The rest are Daisy's color or darker, which she looks a bit lighter becuase of the flash.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-12-2012 03:46 PM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

pups

Looks like Daisey is sure enough a good mommy!

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 01-13-2012 01:05 AM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Yet again bright flash but you get the idea. :)

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-13-2012 01:23 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Kitty's pups

These little guys are getting their eyes open and roming all over. Some of these little pups have some huge heads. It throws their balance off. The pups out of Dozer were nice pups and super loud but I'm liking these better than the ones out of him so far.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 01-13-2012 at 03:50 AM

Old Post 01-13-2012 01:26 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

quote:
Originally posted by Barnyard
Looks like Daisy is sure enough a good mommy!

Couldn't ask for better. Her Great Grandma (NtCh with 4 wins)Ginger had 17 pups her first litter and she raised 14 of them. Sure no repro problems around here. Only problem I have is some not producing as much milk but something about Daisy's tight breeding cured all that. She can produce the milk.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-13-2012 03:55 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Steve

quote:
Originally posted by darkhollowreds
Nice looking pups you have there. Harry x Daisy should be a great cross if i didnt have so many i would try and buy me one of these pups. Darkhollowreds Timber Twister split treed tonight from Roxy they both had a coon bout 10 feet apart. Old Daisy girl is throwing some nice stuff thanks for hooking me up with a Twister x Daisy pup. Brad

Sounds good man. I tried to call you back the other day. Had a good talk with your dad. I'm just glad I was able to help you out with getting your pup. I think he is going to reproduce nice to if he's anything like ol Joe. Man him and Kitty threw some nice looking pups. They look better than their mom or dad already. Big ol heads on them that literally makes it hard for them to walk right now. I'm excited to see how these do in the woods.
Also them should be some good pups you've got on the way out of Roxy and Rocker. I sure appreciate you guys keeping your word 110% on that offer. I just have got to many with all the medical issues I've got right now to add another but I would have loved to have one of those. Looks like that'll be as close to the cross that almost happened as we will get.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-13-2012 03:45 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Daisy split them.

When they have big litters all my hounds do this seems like. They put them in two different piles and switch back and forth. This way once they are big enough you don't have just a few pups pushing all the rest out. That's how the one I started all this line with raised 14 of the 17 she had from her first litter.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-16-2012 04:38 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

This was to funny not to post. :)

Kitty's pups said they was wore out.
They were all laid in there up side down.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-17-2012 04:01 AM
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

hey scott thanks for all the help,advice,& time the other night i really appreciate it! (& if cass wouldnt have been here i prolly woulda talked another hour) lol -jeff

Old Post 01-22-2012 02:32 AM
fedakranger123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fedakranger123 Click here to Send fedakranger123 a Private Message Click Here to Email fedakranger123 Find more posts by fedakranger123 Add fedakranger123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

O your welcome.

Sounds like your young hound is well on his way and is very typical on the line. From the way he hunts, sounds, etc.. Sure look forward to seeing what he does in the future, along with the one you've got coming. Sure nice to see those good qualities coming up again and again. By the way name is Steve. Look forward to talking again and just stick with that pup you'll have him ready before long and study those UKC Nite Hunt Rules.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-22-2012 10:51 PM
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

STEVE

lmao sorry i work with a scott & a steve ive mixed up ur name when ive talked about u to ppl prolly 50 times & thank you hes gettin there as soon as i fugure out how ill post some pics & videos of em

Old Post 01-22-2012 11:17 PM
fedakranger123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fedakranger123 Click here to Send fedakranger123 a Private Message Click Here to Email fedakranger123 Find more posts by fedakranger123 Add fedakranger123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

It's all good. Here's some more of Kitty's pups.

They got some heads. Can sure tell who is in their PED alot. GrNtCh Brown's Ok Twister!

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-23-2012 01:03 AM
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

:)

u werent kiddin they got some heads! !

Old Post 01-23-2012 01:11 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: :)

quote:
Originally posted by fedakranger123
u werent kiddin they got some heads! !

WOW! I agree, NICE HEADS! WIll be watching them grow up!!! Hope they are even better than expected!

HappyHunting and PupRaising, Heather

Old Post 01-23-2012 03:19 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

This was a cross I was pretty excited about but didn't figure they would look as they do. The sire has got a good head but more like his mother. Dam good head for a female but threw just average sized heads from the last litter to a good headed male I had. Then I had these guys. Guess all that close breeding is really pulled up in what the Sire is producing. I'm now interested to see if he throws ones like this every litter and if they all look like this and how they do in the woods. I guess it's a good thing ol Cryo Joe is here to stay so I can see what all he throws down the road. Of course him producing half males and half female from this line is great too. Females are hard to come by from this stuff. I can't wait to see what kind of ears they have when compared to those heads.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-23-2012 05:45 PM
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by thecoondawg76
This was a cross I was pretty excited about but didn't figure they would look as they do. The sire has got a good head but more like his mother. Dam good head for a female but threw just average sized heads from the last litter to a good headed male I had. Then I had these guys. Guess all that close breeding is really pulled up in what the Sire is producing. I'm now interested to see if he throws ones like this every litter and if they all look like this and how they do in the woods. I guess it's a good thing ol Cryo Joe is here to stay so I can see what all he throws down the road. Of course him producing half males and half female from this line is great too. Females are hard to come by from this stuff. I can't wait to see what kind of ears they have when compared to those heads.

well youll b hearn plenty of updates about my female,

Old Post 01-23-2012 08:43 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Since I needed something else....

Got a spider bite while looking at new tractors last Thurs. It swelled up a bit but went right back down. Well I was trying to switch over to some new muscle relaxers hoping to be able to think a bit clearer and the swelling came right back and then some. I had to go in the to Dr. and get some more of the old muscle relaxers to get the swelling to start going back down. Now I'm having to take the ones I didn't like all the time to get the swelling down. So much for switching meds so I can think clearer and remember things better. My lips were locked up and my whole jaw was so swollen it couldn't move. Needless to say I didn't go in to teach yesterday, since I couldn't talk.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-27-2012 02:39 AM
davecat

Steve

Your mailbox is full.

Old Post 01-29-2012 01:10 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Got it cleared.

You know me it stays full all the time seems no matter how much I try to stay on top of it.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-29-2012 07:50 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Thanks

quote:
well youll b hearn plenty of updates about my female,

Sounds good to me. I would be interested to see what came of a cross from that male of yours and this female you're getting if they both turn out like I think they should. That would sure bring alot of nice blood together and mix in some stuff other than just the Fireball, Twister (Highest producing son of Fireball), and Rocky (Second highest producing son of Fireball) that this female is carrying. You pup is bred super nice and sounds like he has those good Fireball traits. It's really interesting to see how much these hounds are alike even though many of them got there in different ways of breeding on the Fireball line.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-31-2012 03:17 PM
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by thecoondawg76
Sounds good to me. I would be interested to see what came of a cross from that male of yours and this female you're getting if they both turn out like I think they should. That would sure bring alot of nice blood together and mix in some stuff other than just the Fireball, Twister (Highest producing son of Fireball), and Rocky (Second highest producing son of Fireball) that this female is carrying. You pup is bred super nice and sounds like he has those good Fireball traits. It's really interesting to see how much these hounds are alike even though many of them got there in different ways of breeding on the Fireball line.

thanks i got pretty lucky gettin him as my first real hound, and the hardest part about all this i have planned is THE WAITING lol i got that rule book comin to btw i plan on tryin my hand at this compitition stuff as soon as he and then eventually, she is ready.

Old Post 01-31-2012 10:12 PM
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

steve pm box is full so heres what i was gonna send u lol

hey thanks again for tryin to show me the pic thing still couldnt get it to work just kept poting the code with no pic :/
& for the compliments on my dog lol he really got gone this last friday & heres the kicker....HE SPLIT TREED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-01-2012 03:49 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: steve pm box is full so heres what i was gonna send u lol

quote:
hey thanks again for tryin to show me the pic thing still couldnt get it to work just kept poting the code with no pic :/
& for the compliments on my dog lol he really got gone this last friday & heres the kicker....HE SPLIT TREED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if ya need any pictures posted just let me know and I'll do it for ya. Hey sounds good on your pup. Ones like that make it hard to hold off on until they mature mentally, so they are ready for the hunts. That way if something does happen you're not going to get a big set-back on him or end up where you can't hunt him in the hunts. Patience is the key even if they are doing it right it the woods.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-01-2012 03:07 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Timber Twister

quote:
Originally posted by darkhollowreds
TREED HIS FIRST LAYUP TONIGHT, HE NEVER PULLED A TRACK BARK, HE LOCATED AND SETTLED IN. I WALKED UP TO THE TREE TIED HIM UP AND COULD NOT SEE NO COON I THOUGHT HE WAS SLICK. THEN ABOUT 15 FEET UP I SEEN A COON TAIL HANGING OUT OF A HOLE IN A TREE SO I STARTED POURING THE LEAD IN HIS A$$ UNTIL HE BACKED OUT. TWISTER HANDLED IT FROM THERE !!!

P.S. STEVE HE IS THE KIND OF LOUD THAT MAKES YOU BACK AWAY FROM HIM WHEN HE IS TREEING CAUSE IT MAKES YOUR EARS RING!!!!!!!!

Sounds good. Do you know if he did this with his head up or was it down? Daisy will just kick her head back and tree off nothing, no track involved. It's not that they are barking on track there is no track to bark on, straight winding it. Old Fireball could do this and just come treed out of the thin blue sky. Tree stuff no other hound knew was there. That's the charateristic I was trying to lock in with Daisy. So now I'm curiuos to see if that's what he's doing to. I've had several others out of her that are doing this. Just give it to me straight. I'm just trying to see what the numbers are so far that she is throwing that are doing this, if he's not that's fine, I'm just curious.
I'm glad he's coming along well. It's not easy in these thin coon areas. My neck has been in such shape that I still haven't been in the woods much at all. I have learned that like before when I bred to Twister on mine at least that he doesn't mind pulling up a track either.
I know what ya mean about the LOUD voice. I'm sure glad I don't live in town becuase people from blocks away would be complaining when they decide to crank up. I'd have to get some quieter hounds or keep them in the house all the time.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-01-2012 03:21 PM