UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > World Class puppies for sale; PKC SS & UKC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dbooth
UKC Forum Member

World Class puppies for sale; PKC SS & UKC

SIRE of Litter: "The Great Reproducer", Great Track Driver, & accurate
DUAL GR CH, EXTREME INSANE X (EXY), who was the 4th BEST UKC current treeing walker REPRODUCER, before his passing.

EXY's Sire: 2001 UKC WORLD CHAMPION; Dual GR CH, PKC CH, X, JR

FAMOUS DOGS IN BLOODLINE:
1. GR NITE CH YADKIN TAR RATTLER; Hall's of Fame: 1995, SWTWA; 1998, SETWA; 2000, TWB&FA
2. NOCTURNAL NAILOR
3. HARDWOOD PATCH
4. ACHA WORLD CH, HERN'S RED EAGLE DICK
5. ACHA WORLD CH, VANCE'S CROWDING BILLY
6. OWEN'S HARDWOOD BOZO

EXY'S Dam: Outstanding Reproducer, #6 BEST historical UKC TW female REPRODUCER. At 17 month's of age, she was the 2005 UKC WORLD CHAMPION. In 2006, was the 2nd place winner at the UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP; GR NITE CH BOLDEN & TURPIN'S INSANE JANE.

FAMOUS DOGS IN BLOODLINE:
1. GR NITE CH YADKIN TAR RATTLER, Hall's of Fame: 1995,
SWTWA; 1998, SETWA; 2000, TWB&FA
2. NOCTURNAL NAILOR
3. LOGAN'S WILD CLOVER
4. OWEN'S HARDWOOD BOZO
5. PCA NAT. CH 1983, HOUSE'S LIPPER
6. ACHA WORLD CH, GR NITE CH VANCE'S CROWDING BILLY
7. GR NITE CH, LONE PINE PATCHES
8. GR NITE CH, MEARS FINLEY RIVER DAN
9. GR NITE CH, MAGILL'S LONE PINE JILL
10. 1964 ACHA WORLD CH, GR NITE CH STAN'S SAILOR JR.

DAM of Litter: "SUPER REPRODUCER", BOOTH'S HARDTWIST ABBY, LOUD MOUTH

ABBY'S Sire: NGRNITECH (AUTUMN OAKS), GR NITE CH FEELIN BIG

BIG'S Sire: 2009 UKC WORLD CH, Night CH, MIAMI RIVER BIG D

BIG'S Dam: 2012 UKC WORLD CH, NATGRNITECH (AUTUMN OAKS), HANNA'S CREEK FEELIN FRISKY

ABBY'S Dam: DUAL GR CH, KALAL'S MN PSYCHED UP MISS PACMAN

MISS PACMAN'S Sire: GR NITE CH BELLAR'S PSYCHO (goes back to Russ Bellar's PAC-MAN, GR NITE CH KENTUCKY RIVER STRIKER, 1970 ACHA WORLD CH GANN'S FINISHER, AND THE OUTSTANDING REPRODUCER, SMITH'S TOSS.

CALL OR TEXT: David Booth; Sulphur, Oklahoma

Cell: (580) 451-0488
Home: (580) 622-3491

Note: This litter was born on January 2, 2021. There were 7 gorgeous puppies born: 4 females and 3 males. All are excellent colored with large, blocky heads. NOW ACCEPTING DEPOSITS!

Last edited by dbooth on 01-23-2021 at 08:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2020 09:25 PM
dbooth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbooth Click here to Send dbooth a Private Message Click Here to Email dbooth Find more posts by dbooth Add dbooth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Wow! What else can one say other than should be some good uns!

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 12-30-2020 01:53 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Mr Booth is a great guy to deal with. I Have two 12 month old males out of Abby’s last litter. Pups were beautiful and extremely healthy when picked up from Mr Booth. One of the males I have off her is an exceptional pup. You would be wise to gamble on a pup from her. It worked out for me. John Morgan 228 697 4715 if y’all want a reference on her pups. I Have plenty footage of mine.

Old Post 12-31-2020 12:06 AM
RedCreek Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedCreek Hunter Click here to Send RedCreek Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by RedCreek Hunter Add RedCreek Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Djackson
UKC Forum Member

Mr booth is 100% and I also have two pups out of his gyp abbys last litter and boys is she reproducing smart intelligent track and treeing walkers and she is a looker and has big mouth on her and mr booth know how to breed hounds

Home of Pr BTC’s Diamond NDA Ruff (rip) (Waltz Kingpin x Eastfork Lippers Kate)
Home of Pr Houses On The Rock (rip)
(Lippers Impact x Houses Emmy Lou)

Home of Pr Pale Face Stella (Secret Agent Man x Yaya’s Last Journey)

Old Post 12-31-2020 03:29 AM
Djackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Djackson Click here to Send Djackson a Private Message Find more posts by Djackson Add Djackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbooth
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-03-2021 08:45 PM
dbooth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbooth Click here to Send dbooth a Private Message Click Here to Email dbooth Find more posts by dbooth Add dbooth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluecooner
UKC Forum Member

Pups

How many pups available??

Old Post 01-04-2021 04:46 AM
Bluecooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluecooner Click here to Send Bluecooner a Private Message Find more posts by Bluecooner Add Bluecooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbooth
UKC Forum Member

PUPS AVAILABLE

Male & female available. Deposit will book your puppy. You may send a text message to my cell phone or call me. Thanks!

Old Post 01-05-2021 07:43 PM
dbooth
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-23-2021 08:03 PM