UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Upcoming historical cross
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris askew
UKC Forum Member

COMA X CLOVER CROSS

I have finally found an female to use my Lone Pine Bozo Semen on!!! This is the cross

.....Grnite Hardwood Bozo. . ....Grnite Logan’s Wild Clover
.....Grnite Logan’s Wild Julie
Grnite Lone Pine Bozo
.....Grnite PCA World Ch Moffet’s WC
Demon
.....Grnite Massey’s Cc Walker
.....Grnite Matthews Buckeye Sue

Pups
.....Grnite “Schultz” Stylish Coma
.....Grnite Coma’s Stylish Legend
......Grnite Bawlie’s Shena
Grnite Lone Pine Honey
......Grnite Strang Smith Lone Pine Cowboy
.....Grnite Lone Pine Honeybuns
.......Grnite S&S Lone Pine Kate

Honey is a littermate to the 2016 Ukc World champion and to Lone Pine T Rex. Honeybuns placed 3rd at the Ukc World hunt. So Darian Wiseman and I have decided to breed Honey to Bozo this cross is stacked from top to bottom for five or six generations of proven coondogs and more importantly PROVEN REPRODUCERS!!! These pups will absolutely have the powerhouse mouths, the drive, the nose, the brains, the ability to tree sleeping Coon the running Coon and the ghosts Coon. They will be deluxe treedogs no doubt in my mind. This is a very thought out cross I believe we have covered every aspect to produce some extraordinary hounds. This is clover up close one of a kind, once in a lifetime cross. Two of the best reproducers up close combined into Coon treeing machines. They will be Fall SS and depending on the demand performanced. Honey will be bred in the next couple of months so if you want on the list you need to act fast these won’t last long I will be taking deposits soon! These pups will be going to hard hunters. In the right hands these cross will produce The Right Kind we all are looking for. Feel free to call me any time Chris 615 879 5974 Darian Wiseman 417 260 2475 this dog was The Right Kind. Pups will not be cheap but worth every penny. Foundations are built on crosses like this.

Last edited by Chris askew on 09-09-2018 at 02:10 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2018 04:21 AM
Chris askew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris askew Click here to Send Chris askew a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris askew Find more posts by Chris askew Add Chris askew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

WOW!!!! Looks like History in the making. I would not hesitate on one of these. You can bet these will be in the winners circle. Great cross....

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 08-25-2018 04:39 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris askew
UKC Forum Member

ComaXClover cross

Thanks Jeff there will be some good ones come from this cross!!!

Last edited by Chris askew on 09-09-2018 at 02:10 PM

Old Post 08-27-2018 10:28 PM
Chris askew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris askew Click here to Send Chris askew a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris askew Find more posts by Chris askew Add Chris askew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris askew
UKC Forum Member

COMA X CLOVER CROSS

Btt

Old Post 09-09-2018 02:11 PM
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

Chris I may be interested in a female. I have a male out of Nite heat Gossip and a LP Bozo daughter.

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 09-10-2018 11:34 AM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KIRT68
UKC Forum Member

I could be very interested in a Male pup.

Old Post 09-18-2018 03:58 AM
KIRT68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KIRT68 Click here to Send KIRT68 a Private Message Click Here to Email KIRT68 Find more posts by KIRT68 Add KIRT68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KIRT68
UKC Forum Member

I could be very interested in a Male pup.

Old Post 09-18-2018 03:58 AM
KIRT68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KIRT68 Click here to Send KIRT68 a Private Message Click Here to Email KIRT68 Find more posts by KIRT68 Add KIRT68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wpahunter
UKC Forum Member

I'd be very interested in a female!

Old Post 10-09-2018 03:46 AM
wpahunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wpahunter Click here to Send wpahunter a Private Message Click Here to Email wpahunter Find more posts by wpahunter Add wpahunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lawsreddog
UKC Forum Member

bozo

How did LP bozo hunt what were his strengths?? Also Pm'd you!!

Lawson's Buck Creek Wildman

Old Post 10-09-2018 11:36 AM
Lawsreddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lawsreddog Click here to Send Lawsreddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Lawsreddog Find more posts by Lawsreddog Add Lawsreddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Banger_Bawls
UKC Forum Member

Checking

How did this cross turn out? Any reports on the pups?

Old Post 12-20-2020 04:26 AM
Banger_Bawls is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Banger_Bawls Click here to Send Banger_Bawls a Private Message Click Here to Email Banger_Bawls Find more posts by Banger_Bawls Add Banger_Bawls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

None she didn't take.

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 01-04-2021 02:35 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote