UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Mike ,hows the garlic crops down your way ,,,lol ,I couldn't resist ,,lol . They are doing extremely well up here !!

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2013 10:27 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

YEAH it's showerin' still. Hope ya have a good turn out tonite Mike.

Old Post 09-20-2013 10:52 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

it sprinkled here off and on all day ..didn't amount to much ..how you all been. well I hope..talk to uncle Daryle the last couple of days..he seems to being good other than a cold the Prummer boys gave him.lol

Old Post 09-21-2013 12:33 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Mike must of wore out last nite been doin' good Spotty,no colds here(stayed away from them Prummer boys) Went squirrel huntin' this mornin' & did good,I'll see if I can't get the cook ta put 'em on here later,she & the oldest son went to an auction.

Old Post 09-21-2013 05:38 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

How many TD ? I just now finished up a big plate of fried green tomatoes ,,Wife thinks I'm nuts ,,,lol

Old Post 09-21-2013 06:20 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I got 4 this mornin' Chuck,I've tried them 'maters like that before they were all right but I like 'em ripe better.

Old Post 09-22-2013 01:40 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
it sprinkled here off and on all day ..didn't amount to much ..how you all been. well I hope..talk to uncle Daryle the last couple of days..he seems to being good other than a cold the Prummer boys gave him.lol
it's been raining here all day im sick of all this rain every 2 or 3 days we have had rain all summer id gladly send it out y'alls way took most all summer to get thier 1st cutting hay up

Old Post 09-22-2013 02:03 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
it's been raining here all day im sick of all this rain every 2 or 3 days we have had rain all summer id gladly send it out y'alls way took most all summer to get thier 1st cutting hay up

I'll take it hillbilly my creek is bone dry,need plenty of moisture before coon season starts in November

Old Post 09-22-2013 02:10 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
I'll take it hillbilly my creek is bone dry,need plenty of moisture before coon season starts in November
we had a bad dry summer last yr but it's been a very wet summer my buddy called want me to go huntin tonite told him i ain't gone out in the rain i could't go anyway had a 1800 lb horse step on my left foot got my big toe good it's ewell up and bruised pretty bad hurts pretty good i took a pain pill so i could go see my mom in the hospital i sure aint gonna try to hunt in the rain lol

Old Post 09-22-2013 03:23 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

We had the same thing here also hillbilly,but after last year's dry spell I said I'd never again complain about the rain,but know to much can get on a guy's nerves,sure hope ya get along with your sore foot,put some of that absorbine horse liniment on it. Hope nothin' too serious with your mother.

Old Post 09-22-2013 01:06 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
We had the same thing here also hillbilly,but after last year's dry spell I said I'd never again complain about the rain,but know to much can get on a guy's nerves,sure hope ya get along with your sore foot,put some of that absorbine horse liniment on it. Hope nothin' too serious with your mother.
my buddy call this moroning said yotes come in on them last nite his gyp came off the tree he couldn't figure out why she came to him said about that time yotes start yappin all around them my toe is still on the sore side this moroning i put some savle we use on the horses on it got alittle burn to was going to put some dsmo on put that got lots of bite on it my mom had a heart attack but she doin good they got something like a pacemaker in her neck tempory think they going to put a pacemaker in her tommoro dr said she doing good

Old Post 09-22-2013 02:24 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Hope she keeps up on her recovery,ain't had no yotes run mine off a tree yet but been in 'em where they were plenty around us,I got them blinkin' lights on my hounds when I'm huntin',so far so good,it's kept the yotes away,maybe the blinkin' screws with 'em.

Old Post 09-22-2013 03:20 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Well guys Deacon is now aGrnNiteCh. He won last night with 225+ points. Treed the only coon they seen all night in the last minute of the hunt. He shut all the other dogs out. I am tired two nights getting in bed at 1:30AM has made me a ole man. This is unoffical right now till the report gets in to UKC and they make it official.

Last edited by Mike Milam on 09-22-2013 at 04:29 PM

Old Post 09-22-2013 04:27 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Hope she keeps up on her recovery,ain't had no yotes run mine off a tree yet but been in 'em where they were plenty around us,I got them blinkin' lights on my hounds when I'm huntin',so far so good,it's kept the yotes away,maybe the blinkin' screws with 'em.
i only had them come in on us 1 time that was behind my house i got ahold of my gyp but a big red male i had didn't come back he went right on hunting told my buddy he gonna get ate up but he finaly came back i hook him up and left i think them lights do work my buddy runs them on his dog ran those little bells on my beagles i called about a yellow river male last nite he wasn't home wife said he would call today sometime i may try 1 of those on him if i buy him

Old Post 09-22-2013 05:01 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Just got back from Linda's side of the family reunion..... good eatin' I believe them blinky lights are the way ta go,I leave mine on flashin' any time I'm in the woods,where I hunt never know when you'll run up on a yote pack.

Old Post 09-22-2013 10:19 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Just got back from Linda's side of the family reunion..... good eatin' I believe them blinky lights are the way ta go,I leave mine on flashin' any time I'm in the woods,where I hunt never know when you'll run up on a yote pack.
thats what my buddy does the blinkin mode i may buy a couple if i get this dog bought if not guess i will be following my buddys black dog

Old Post 09-22-2013 10:42 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

2 ways ta look at that,1 he has to feed the dog,not you & 2 wrong color for you,but if it gets the job done,good deal all the way around.

Old Post 09-23-2013 03:29 AM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Morning guys

Old Post 09-23-2013 02:54 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

In for a bite too eat......Now what ya gonna do with ole Deacon Mike,stud him out?

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 09-23-2013 at 06:50 PM

Old Post 09-23-2013 06:45 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
2 ways ta look at that,1 he has to feed the dog,not you & 2 wrong color for you,but if it gets the job done,good deal all the way around.
i hear ya she is a decent coondog even if she is the wrong color lol it gets me out some

Old Post 09-24-2013 12:29 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Don't pay the ransom ,I've escaped,,lol

Old Post 09-24-2013 01:43 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I was just gettin' up a jackpot Chuck One thing about havin' my own dog hillbilly is that when I was younger I'd hunt with other guys that their dogs weren't worth followin' so mine ain't perfect but at least I know what I got.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 09-24-2013 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 09-24-2013 03:28 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I was just gettin' up a jackpot Chuck One thing about havin' my own dog hillbilly is that when I was younger I'd hunt with other guys that their dogs weren't worth followin' so mine ain't perfect but as least I know what I got.
How much money did you collect ,,buck, buck and a half ,,,lol

Old Post 09-24-2013 03:31 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Enough to not have ta work the rest of tonite

Old Post 09-24-2013 03:35 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I was just gettin' up a jackpot Chuck One thing about havin' my own dog hillbilly is that when I was younger I'd hunt with other guys that their dogs weren't worth followin' so mine ain't perfect but at least I know what I got.
i just talk to a guy about a red dog thats all ive followed for 49 yrs i mat try it next week he going to a hunt over the weekend i ain't buyin nothin if its not what i want done that alot in my young days

Old Post 09-24-2013 03:37 AM