UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Old Hippie
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Not too shabby for a pup that isn't a year old yet.

Richard,
I hunted with Wade and the nice young lady who owns him back in March. The weather was nasty...snow on the ground, wind blowing and very cold. Coons were not moving good, but I can tell you that pup has a good nose and will climb on a tree and hammer. He seems well balanced and he sure wasn't afraid of the dark. Heck, the first drop he left the woods we cut in and crossed a field and they ended up treeing in another woods that was probably over a half mile from the truck. He has a good mouth on both track and tree and his owner couldn't be more proud of him. I predict that pup and her will make a winning team in competition hunts!

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2017 11:37 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Shane, I haven't got to hunt with him yet but I have seen/heard a lot of nice videos. Karhli is chomping at the bit to put him in a hunt but her dad is holding her back. So she has just been showing him. She says that they will bring him to National Days in Holmesville.

Old Post 05-23-2017 03:40 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a nice video of Wild Mike from Jason last night but I can't figure out how to transfer it onto here.

Old Post 05-23-2017 02:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I got a nice video of Wild Mike from Jason last night but I can't figure out how to transfer it onto here.

Send it to me I'll post it for ya.

Old Post 05-23-2017 03:10 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I can't copy it so that I can send it. My phone has gotten too smart for me. I used to be able to do that but my phone updated itself and now I can't. My phone is so smart it just does stuff on it's own now. It doesn't even need me.

Old Post 05-23-2017 03:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

These pups just keep progressing. Jason hunted Mike one night at ARD and Kayleigh will hunt Wade at NRD's. Bolt is now split treeing. Molly is running and treeing all by herself. Here is a picture of Randy from last night. It is hard to believe that they are only 11 mos old.

Old Post 06-14-2017 02:38 PM
hawkeye
UKC Forum Member

ARD

It was great to visit with Richard at the hunt ! Had never met Richard before (nice fella) will have to do it again sometime! Mike Did well in my opinion for his first time in a hunt !

Old Post 06-15-2017 12:19 AM
hawkeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeye Click here to Send hawkeye a Private Message Click Here to Email hawkeye Find more posts by hawkeye Add hawkeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bolt...

Old Post 06-20-2017 05:08 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Can you see the resemblance? Which handler has the biggest smile?

Old Post 06-26-2017 01:42 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Looks like there is another Redbone Stud Dog to consider.

Old Post 07-04-2017 06:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a video of "the missing link" from Mike Swords down in South Carolina. Sage, his female was blowing the top out of a tree. Sage, Molly, Randy, Wade, Chloe and Mike... what a litter.

Old Post 07-04-2017 11:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Since photobucket is holding all of my pictures for ransom, I guess that I will have to start all over. Here is H/L's Big Time Bolt on a Tennessee coon last night.....

Old Post 08-03-2017 02:53 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness... Here is Ty Cartwright and Mongo Molly at a youth hunt Sat night. It looks like she is living up to that name.

Old Post 08-06-2017 02:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bolt and Wade were both hunted at AO but neither of them won their cast. Kayleigh said her cast only treed one coon. Wade had 2 nice circle trees all by himself but she couldn't get anything to look. Bolt treed the only coon in our cast and had 150+, but then he backed a dog on a slick for 175-. All things considered, I think that they did pretty good for a couple of 13 mos old pups at Autumn Oaks.

Old Post 09-03-2017 10:55 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This is the reason that I just bred Wilma to Ranger. Bolt died from Lymes right after Jason finished him to Nt Ch. Sage was hit by a car and killed. Randy died from heatstroke. But Wade got a win at American Days in Tell City last week.

Old Post 06-22-2019 11:59 PM