UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Coonhound Puppies For Sale 7 mos old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Coonhound Puppies For Sale 7 mos old

Looking to sell all but 1, I still have 1 male and 2 females left, they'll get hard treed on a house cat, the 1 I keep will be started in the malberries this spring, ph# 918-925-9737 thanks. You can still get 1 for $150.

Last edited by jerry place on 04-21-2015 at 06:20 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2015 06:22 PM
jerry place is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerry place Click here to Send jerry place a Private Message Click Here to Email jerry place Find more posts by jerry place Add jerry place to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Btt;

Old Post 03-17-2015 03:29 PM
jerry place is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerry place Click here to Send jerry place a Private Message Click Here to Email jerry place Find more posts by jerry place Add jerry place to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Theirs 2 left, 1 male and 1 female,

Old Post 03-20-2015 02:12 AM
marty keeney
UKC Forum Member

Where are you located.

Pr Slate Branch Alotta Hype
Pr Slate Branch Magical Trick
Taking a kid hunting ensures our heritage gets carried on.

Old Post 03-20-2015 10:07 AM
marty keeney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marty keeney Click here to Send marty keeney a Private Message Click Here to Email marty keeney Find more posts by marty keeney Add marty keeney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

wish It wasn't my daughters birthday this month , I had to send her my mad money or else I'd drive up and get that male pup . I like my gyp she's dosey creek on the top side and a heck of a dog .

Old Post 03-20-2015 06:47 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Robert, what's her sire?

Old Post 03-21-2015 01:56 PM
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

here's her ped . jerry I might breed her this spring but I haven't made my mind up about that yet , I sure like hunting her . hell of a tree dog she'll be three this june

Old Post 03-21-2015 03:33 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Thanks for that Robert, she's bred heavy nailor, she will produce off anything, I'd find the smartest nose fall threw the country type super stake and chkc super stud and get me a puppy. I forgot to mention, these puppies are also great grand pups of Dosey creek archie.

Last edited by jerry place on 03-21-2015 at 06:51 PM

Old Post 03-21-2015 06:04 PM
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

lol that's the plan jerry , I have a pair of yearling pups I'm starting now so I may waite till next year to breed her I have my hands full right now but heck who knows .

Old Post 03-22-2015 01:56 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Robert what sire did you have in mind? You know I been reading a lot of things about zeb 3, I'm a pretty good fan of the bozo line.

Old Post 03-22-2015 06:32 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Pups are still here, Dosey creek Archie/Wipeout blood on top,ratatatack on bottom, heavy coma/nailor blood here, $150 each, 918-925-9737, my loss is your gain, pups have eat that much, I can't train but 1, thanks.

Last edited by jerry place on 04-25-2015 at 07:34 AM

Old Post 03-24-2015 05:19 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

These puppies are 8 mos old now, and I'm thinking about taking what's left to Joplin mo Saturday to the trade day, can anybody tell me about the trade? Ph# 918-925-9737 thanks,

Last edited by jerry place on 04-25-2015 at 07:35 AM

Old Post 03-26-2015 04:02 PM
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

heck sorry I haven't been back on here jerry , but as far as studs I don't know for sure but I am liking everything that that ol bone collector dog and his pups are doing .

and if he wins the 42,500.00 dollars tonight in the chkc hunt that might make up my mind lol

Old Post 03-28-2015 07:55 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Ya Robert I've always been a big fan of the lipper line of coondogs.

Old Post 04-11-2015 08:50 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Puppies are treeing my house cat, these are the loudest pups I ever heard, 10 mos old and now I need to get $200 each to recoop feed, these pups will start quick, a feller that got 2 of them says both are already running and treeing.

Old Post 04-21-2015 06:17 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Still got 1 male and 2 females to sell, 918-925-9737

Old Post 04-25-2015 07:32 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Every 1 of these pups that's seen a coon is working.

Old Post 05-21-2015 04:10 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

I can't believe I'm still feeding any of these pups, their the most natural that I've ever saw.

Old Post 05-25-2015 12:11 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

Btt?

Old Post 05-28-2015 09:10 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

There's 1 of the males off this liter treeing coons by himself, Ive got a couple left, 918-925-9737, the 1 that I'm talking about lives at Paris, Texas, the cross its hammer/dixie chick.

Last edited by jerry place on 06-13-2015 at 05:30 AM

Old Post 06-13-2015 05:22 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

re puppies

I still got some!

Old Post 07-06-2015 06:44 PM