UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Online registration ???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nypigman1
UKC Forum Member

Online registration ???

CAn you register your dog online with ukc???i do it with akc just thought I would check..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2012 12:07 AM
nypigman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nypigman1 Click here to Send nypigman1 a Private Message Click Here to Email nypigman1 Find more posts by nypigman1 Add nypigman1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BWSupplies
UKC Forum Member

They have a hard time doing it through the mail let alone trying something as simple as that...

I believe your only hope is to do it by mail and patiently wait for them to return..

bwsupplies@aol.com
704-791-7751
36479 NC HWY 49
New London, NC, 28127
President of the SBA
Member of the BBOA & BBCHA
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Backwoods-Supplies/167389623298613

Old Post 04-25-2012 12:59 AM
BWSupplies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWSupplies Click here to Send BWSupplies a Private Message Click Here to Email BWSupplies Find more posts by BWSupplies Add BWSupplies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nypigman1
UKC Forum Member

Yea lol..going on 2.5 months for one. With the wife's Maltese pups she will have the papers in the mail in a couple weeks at most with the online reg.. Oh well lol.

Old Post 04-25-2012 02:46 AM
nypigman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nypigman1 Click here to Send nypigman1 a Private Message Click Here to Email nypigman1 Find more posts by nypigman1 Add nypigman1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BWSupplies
UKC Forum Member

2.5 Months

I'm kinda speechless on that one...... I've been waiting almost that long myself.

bwsupplies@aol.com
704-791-7751
36479 NC HWY 49
New London, NC, 28127
President of the SBA
Member of the BBOA & BBCHA
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Backwoods-Supplies/167389623298613

Old Post 04-25-2012 03:02 AM
BWSupplies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWSupplies Click here to Send BWSupplies a Private Message Click Here to Email BWSupplies Find more posts by BWSupplies Add BWSupplies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
juross
UKC Forum Member

i duno i got mine

i got mine real quick sent in puppy papers cause we never registered her kinda forgot shes 3 but it only took two weeks from time i sent them in untill the time i got them

PKC CH GRNITECHPR'TREE GUZLIN TINY

2016 OHIO ST PKC TOP 16

AND MANY MORE TO COME

Old Post 04-25-2012 03:26 AM
juross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for juross Click here to Send juross a Private Message Click Here to Email juross Find more posts by juross Add juross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Im sending a set in tomorrow. Let's see how long it takes to get em back.

Old Post 04-25-2012 03:30 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

sent mine in on the 5th got em back on the 20th . i figured it would take longer .

Old Post 04-25-2012 04:57 AM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plott55
Banned

UKC PAPERS

Boys don't bitch & moan!!!!! If your in a hurry you can get papers back the next day for $35. Rush for $15. When you go regular; just sit back and wait!!!!! Every working day UKC first process the next day air; then comes the rush service and what's left of the day goes to regular orders. Actually; regular orders are just worked on in spare time. That's why their return varies.

When i send papers off; I send $15 to have them processed. I don't wait a month to get them back!!

Old Post 04-26-2012 04:15 AM
Plott55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plott55 Click here to Send Plott55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Plott55 Find more posts by Plott55 Add Plott55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dale Young
UKC Forum Member

Just lucky I guess, never had a problem.
Will say the rush service doesn't do much good unless you can avoid the weekends & Holidays.

Old Post 04-26-2012 04:21 AM
Dale Young is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dale Young Click here to Send Dale Young a Private Message Click Here to Email Dale Young Find more posts by Dale Young Add Dale Young to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Im sending a set in tomorrow. Let's see how long it takes to get em back.
Got em back Yesterday the 18th. That was pretty fast.

Old Post 05-19-2012 09:42 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote