UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nt. Hulse's White River Traveler
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LJCarlin
UKC Forum Member

ann

Kenny ann had 5 pups this morning got home after church she now has 9 don't think shes done yet

NITE CH GR CH WHITE RIVER ZIGGY
GR CH GERT(APPELS,JETXGERT)

PAST GRANDNITE CH REDMONDS JILL
DUAL GRAND WHITE RIVER BOGIE

GRNITECH WHITE RIVER SCAMP

GRNITECH WHITE RIVER STAR

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2015 10:01 PM
LJCarlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LJCarlin Click here to Send LJCarlin a Private Message Click Here to Email LJCarlin Find more posts by LJCarlin Add LJCarlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LJCarlin
UKC Forum Member

ann

Kenny ann had 5 pups this morning got home after church she now has 9 don't think shes done yet

NITE CH GR CH WHITE RIVER ZIGGY
GR CH GERT(APPELS,JETXGERT)

PAST GRANDNITE CH REDMONDS JILL
DUAL GRAND WHITE RIVER BOGIE

GRNITECH WHITE RIVER SCAMP

GRNITECH WHITE RIVER STAR

Old Post 11-22-2015 10:01 PM
LJCarlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LJCarlin Click here to Send LJCarlin a Private Message Click Here to Email LJCarlin Find more posts by LJCarlin Add LJCarlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rdblaylock
UKC Forum Member

Traveler

Kenny! Tommy,s male pup treeing coon by his self my female treed a coon by her self .They both split tree and hold pressure super nice pups go by selfs are with company we really like these pups.

Old Post 12-14-2015 05:44 PM
rdblaylock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdblaylock Click here to Send rdblaylock a Private Message Click Here to Email rdblaylock Find more posts by rdblaylock Add rdblaylock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

pup

Kenny,
Picked up my Traveler pup from Jeff when I was down in Oklahoma. Great looks, mouth and not the least bit shy. I would not hesitate for a minute to breed a female to Traveler.

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 12-15-2015 01:12 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Re: Traveler

quote:
Originally posted by rdblaylock
Kenny! Tommy,s male pup treeing coon by his self my female treed a coon by her self .They both split tree and hold pressure super nice pups go by selfs are with company we really like these pups.

Rick, that's good to hear, I hope they keep improving for you guys where you don't want to go hunting without them.

One of the littermats has been at my buddies house but hes been too busy working to hunt. So I went and picked him and took him for the first time. He went hunting with the other dog, opened on track, and treed like an old dog. He has a big mouth to boot. Almost all of the pups from this litter will run and tree. Here is a photo of him.

Old Post 12-15-2015 03:37 AM
Kenny357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny357 Click here to Send Kenny357 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny357 Find more posts by Kenny357 Add Kenny357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Re: pup

quote:
Originally posted by Scott VH
Kenny,
Picked up my Traveler pup from Jeff when I was down in Oklahoma. Great looks, mouth and not the least bit shy. I would not hesitate for a minute to breed a female to Traveler.

Take Care,
Scott

Scott, thank you for the kind words. I really do appreciate them. I hope your Dot pup makes a really good one for you. They really are bred nice.

Mr. Young from by Columbia, MO will be bringing Green's Oklahoma Dixie down next week to breed. She is out of Trrry Tucker's Boomer and is the dam to Gerald Parker's male who was the high scoring work blue this year. I am thankful to have another nice female coming to see Traveler.

Old Post 12-15-2015 03:45 AM
Kenny357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny357 Click here to Send Kenny357 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny357 Find more posts by Kenny357 Add Kenny357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

Another Good Cross!!!

Kenny, I believe I've hunted with Dixie if that's the one that Richard Green use to own. She is a good looking female with a big mouth. Those should be some nice pups for sure.

Nt. Ch. Lovell's Coon Catching Blue Sally
Nt. Ch. Home Brew Blue Josie (Out of Gary Uchtman's Jobe and Sarah which is a Thorn female)
Gr. Nt. TP's Dizzy Dot (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Razor Ridge Pop-A-Top)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Blue Ann (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Coonbranch Blue Bandit)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Daisy (Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Twin Springs Blazin Bull)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smoken Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Dillion's Smoken Blue Magic)
Gr. Nt. Lovell's Smokey River Snap (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Jennings Blue Top Hank)
Gr. Nt. Smokey River Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Smokey River Blue Wahoo (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Davis White River Sugar (Nt. Ch. Smokey River JBs Chief)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Katy Bar the Door (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Sky's Blue Bumble Bee (Gr. Nt. Ch. Northern Blue Jet 5)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Coon Catchin' Katie (Nt. Ch. Bowden's Wolf Creek Smokey)
Gr. Nt. Washburn Valley Blue Drip ( Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Uchtman's So. Blue Hornet)
Gr. Nt. Stewart's Natural Okie Reb (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Natural Smokey River Rebel)
Nt. Ch. Coon Catchin' Jim (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Clear River Diamond Jim)

Jeff Lovell (918) 839-3066

Old Post 12-15-2015 02:59 PM
J. Lovell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Lovell Click here to Send J. Lovell a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Lovell Find more posts by J. Lovell Add J. Lovell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Jeff, You are correct, Richard use to own Dixie. Mr. Young said she is a nice female that flat tree a coon.

Old Post 12-15-2015 03:07 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

TRAVELER

Kenny it sounds like Traveler is throwing the right kind. That is a great looking pup up on that tree. Your buddy decide to sell him call me first and I will sure take him off his hands and put him in the swamp down here. Take Care.

Old Post 12-15-2015 11:11 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremiah Lynch
UKC Forum Member

Does what you men refer too as " monkey faced " come from treeing walker influence ?
Thanks in advance .

Old Post 12-16-2015 02:17 AM
Jeremiah Lynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremiah Lynch Click here to Send Jeremiah Lynch a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremiah Lynch Find more posts by Jeremiah Lynch Add Jeremiah Lynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Steve, Traveler is a pretty decent water dog for around here but I don't know how he'd handle the swamp. It be interesting to see how some of his pups would take to it.

Jeremiah, the term monkey faced means how their face looks. Most blueticks don't have monkey faces. The Bullet line of dogs is know for the trait of the monkey face.

Old Post 12-16-2015 03:26 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and your Family Kenny! Hope yaw doing well and the hounds too. Take Care and Good Hunting!

Old Post 12-24-2015 02:18 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Re: Merry Christmas!

quote:
Originally posted by steve bankston
Merry Christmas to you and your Family Kenny! Hope yaw doing well and the hounds too. Take Care and Good Hunting!

Steve, thank you very much ad I pray you and your family has a Merry Christmas and a blessed new years. I need to make it down and run a coon through the swamp with you.

How is Bo doing?

Old Post 12-24-2015 11:20 PM
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

BBOA Bluebook add

Old Post 01-05-2016 04:32 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Traveler

Great looking ad Kenny! Be glad when I get my Blue Book so I can look at all the hounds in it this year. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas and New Year. Bo is much much better and we back after those swamp coon and he's looking sharp. Amazing how much better he feels and does on tracks after getting him straightened out. I know all hounds go through a slump from time to time but this slump of his was taxing my nerves and I was encouraged by a friend to have a full panel run on him at the Vet and the Thyroid test. Best advise I ever listened to. I would encourage Anyone that has a hound that hasn't been quite himself for a while to have a Vet thoroughly check them and do a full panel. Even though they look healthy and act ok but just aren't getting it done at night like they were before. Its not always the excuses we use like, its to dry, to wet, coon not moving, ect. A checkup won't uncover the problem but the blood will tell the tale. Hope Traveler and you are well and getting to tree a few, Take Care and Good Hunting!

Old Post 01-05-2016 06:55 PM
bluesboy
UKC Forum Member

Dixie had her pups 2/23/16

5 males 6 females
should be a nice cross

Old Post 02-25-2016 12:55 AM
bluesboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluesboy Click here to Send bluesboy a Private Message Click Here to Email bluesboy Find more posts by bluesboy Add bluesboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Troy, That's good to hear, hope she raises them all.

Anybody that is interested in a good bred pup give Troy a call. I believe he is paying the whole litter up in the performance program.

Old Post 03-01-2016 02:55 PM
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

Kenny, I let my pups run loose last night while I hunted my older dogs and when I got back the male pup was trailing something. I tried to catch him and put him up, but he didn't want to give it up what ever it was. He sure does have a big mouth. I don't usually hunt male dogs but I may have to hang on to this one and give it a whirl.

Nt. Ch. Home Brew Blue Josie (Out of Gary Uchtman's Jobe and Sarah which is a Thorn female)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Blue Ann (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Coonbranch Blue Bandit)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smoken Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Dillion's Smoken Blue Magic)
Gr. Nt. Washburn Valley Blue Drip ( Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Uchtman's So. Blue Hornet)
Gr. Nt. Stewart's Natural Okie Reb (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Natural Smokey River Rebel)

Old Post 03-01-2016 03:26 PM
J. Lovell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Lovell Click here to Send J. Lovell a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Lovell Find more posts by J. Lovell Add J. Lovell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Jeff, if you can't bring yourself to hunt a male dog, cause I know you're a female man, just get him started for me and I'll come down and take him off your hands.

Old Post 03-02-2016 02:44 PM
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Traveler has been cleared by the vet to start hunting and breeding again. I apologize for having to turn a couple of guys down, and thank them for their consideration.

Below is Fuzz, he turns a year old tomorrow and has treed several coons by his self lately. He is 1 of 9, all nine will run and tree, of course some in the litter are better than others.

Old Post 03-30-2016 03:41 PM
rdblaylock
UKC Forum Member

traveler

that is some good news!now maybe we can get together and go hunting one weekend.the fuzz pup is he the one fosale!

Old Post 04-14-2016 03:14 PM
rdblaylock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdblaylock Click here to Send rdblaylock a Private Message Click Here to Email rdblaylock Find more posts by rdblaylock Add rdblaylock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Rick, The other one I had went to TX. I'm hanging onto Fuzz for now, I like how he trees and sounds.

Here is a photo of Phil's pup out of Larry Carlin's Ann Female.

She treed a cage coon and treed well he said. She is just 4 months old.

Old Post 04-14-2016 04:02 PM
rdblaylock
UKC Forum Member

traveler

ok thanks!tell Phil he may as well bring her to me.with all pups he is fixen to have he want have time for her lol.

Old Post 04-14-2016 07:00 PM
rdblaylock
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny357
Rick, The other one I had went to TX. I'm hanging onto Fuzz for now, I like how he trees and sou

Here is a photo of Phil's pup out of Larry Carlin's Ann Female.

She treed a cage coon and treed well he said. She is just 4 months old.
Good looking female!!!

Old Post 04-14-2016 08:16 PM
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

Seems like Traveler is throwing natural born tree dogs. Jim Smalling has started back to coonhunting and is hunting a nice young male with a super good mouth on him. Tommy Nixon is also hunting a real nice young male that will get treed and hold lots of pressure. I also like Rick Blaylock's young gyp, she can flat drive a track and get treed. I have a young male out of Traveler myself that I'm real proud of so far. He's only 6 months old and has lots of go power with a big mouth also. If any of you guys out there are looking for a reproducer, call Kenny and go for a hunt. I don't think you will be disappointed. Kenny is not the kind to toot his own horn, or be running this post to the top two or three times a day. Most of the guys that have made comments on this thread have been hunting 30+ years and they like what they're seeing out of Traveler. He's a well balanced hound that is sure throwing some nice young dogs.

Old Post 04-14-2016 08:20 PM