UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nt. Hulse's White River Traveler
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Hulse's White River Traveler

Owner: Kenny Hulse (479) 871-7566

References on Traveler and pups:

Jeff Lovell
Phil Davis
Tommy Nixon
Rick Blaylock
Darrel Robinson
Larry Carlin

Last edited by J. Lovell on 10-26-2015 at 05:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2015 04:36 PM
J. Lovell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Lovell Click here to Send J. Lovell a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Lovell Find more posts by J. Lovell Add J. Lovell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Traveler

Jeff, Thank you for the consideration. If anyone has any questions on Traveler, feel free to call me. Traveler is a well rounded hound that does well in most departments of coon treeing. He is a hard hunting dog, and is an honest strike dog that opens accordingly to the track. He is a bawl/chop tree dog that doesn't miss often. I don't competition much at all but Traveler can hold his own with the best.

He has been bred a few times but almost all pups are very young. I am not a stud dog promoter, but I believe Traveler will do his part in reproducing, given his ability and his pedigree.

If anyone is intersted in a pup contact Jeff Lovell, he has a litter of pups out of Traveler and his Gr Nt Dot female.

Larry Carlin in MO will have a litter at the end of Nov. out of a nice Bullet II bred female as well.

Thank you
Kenny Hulse
479-871-7566

Old Post 10-26-2015 05:21 PM
Kenny357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny357 Click here to Send Kenny357 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny357 Find more posts by Kenny357 Add Kenny357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

I just posted this because I believe Traveler has a lot to offer. I'm not really interested in selling any pups at this time. Larry Carlin has a nice female and should have some super good pups doubled up on Bullet II.

Last edited by J. Lovell on 10-26-2015 at 06:57 PM

Old Post 10-26-2015 06:16 PM
J. Lovell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Lovell Click here to Send J. Lovell a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Lovell Find more posts by J. Lovell Add J. Lovell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Carter
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking dog and bred right too.

Old Post 10-26-2015 08:52 PM
Jamie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Carter Click here to Send Jamie Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Carter Find more posts by Jamie Carter Add Jamie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LJCarlin
UKC Forum Member

pups

quote:
Originally posted by J. Lovell
I just posted this because I believe Traveler has a lot to offer. I'm not really interested in selling any pups at this time. Larry Carlin has a nice female and should have some super good pups doubled up on Bullet II.
juff im the same way not interested in selling pups ann isn't due until end of November bat you can definitely tell shes going to have pups . I bred to traveler for my personal use didn't want to breed her yet but decided I better you never know what might happen to them. Ann will be granded out after I wean pups.

NITE CH GR CH WHITE RIVER ZIGGY
GR CH GERT(APPELS,JETXGERT)

PAST GRANDNITE CH REDMONDS JILL
DUAL GRAND WHITE RIVER BOGIE

GRNITECH WHITE RIVER SCAMP

GRNITECH WHITE RIVER STAR

Old Post 10-31-2015 03:05 PM
LJCarlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LJCarlin Click here to Send LJCarlin a Private Message Click Here to Email LJCarlin Find more posts by LJCarlin Add LJCarlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Traveler

Good looking hound Kenny with a great pedigree. Good luck with him.

Old Post 10-31-2015 04:54 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the comokiments Jeff, Larry, and Mr. Jack. I really appreciate it.

Old Post 11-01-2015 05:41 PM
Kenny357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny357 Click here to Send Kenny357 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny357 Find more posts by Kenny357 Add Kenny357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

TRAVELER

Great looking hound and bred the best! Those pups out of him and Dizzy Dot should put the hides on the barn wall. Good luck with him Kenny!

Old Post 11-02-2015 12:34 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Steve. I like my pup out of Dot and have high hopes for it. I'm hunting a 7 month old male out Traveler that is natural. Most of the litter is already running and treeing. Here is a pic of White River Blue Spot.

Old Post 11-02-2015 03:46 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pup. Has he thrown any monkey faced pups yet?

Old Post 11-02-2015 02:45 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

Might be one in my litter. I'm not sure how old they have to be to tell for sure. Kenny picked the one that we thought could be.

Nt. Ch. Lovell's Coon Catching Blue Sally
Nt. Ch. Home Brew Blue Josie (Out of Gary Uchtman's Jobe and Sarah which is a Thorn female)
Gr. Nt. TP's Dizzy Dot (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Razor Ridge Pop-A-Top)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Blue Ann (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Coonbranch Blue Bandit)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Daisy (Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Twin Springs Blazin Bull)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smoken Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Dillion's Smoken Blue Magic)
Gr. Nt. Lovell's Smokey River Snap (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Jennings Blue Top Hank)
Gr. Nt. Smokey River Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Smokey River Blue Wahoo (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Davis White River Sugar (Nt. Ch. Smokey River JBs Chief)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Katy Bar the Door (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Sky's Blue Bumble Bee (Gr. Nt. Ch. Northern Blue Jet 5)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Coon Catchin' Katie (Nt. Ch. Bowden's Wolf Creek Smokey)
Gr. Nt. Washburn Valley Blue Drip ( Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Uchtman's So. Blue Hornet)
Gr. Nt. Stewart's Natural Okie Reb (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Natural Smokey River Rebel)
Nt. Ch. Coon Catchin' Jim (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Clear River Diamond Jim)

Jeff Lovell (918) 839-3066

Old Post 11-02-2015 02:56 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

I love the looks of the monkey faced dogs. I bred to Bullet II three times, but never did get a monkey faced one out of him. LOL

Last edited by recon on 11-02-2015 at 07:39 PM

Old Post 11-02-2015 02:57 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Jeff, Traveler is monkey faced himself but non of the pups out of him now have the predominate monkey face. Some are a little but not the full monkey face. I like the monkey face as well.

How is Sally doing for you guys?

Old Post 11-02-2015 03:13 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

She's doing real good. Jimmy is getting her hunted up and she is starting to look like her old self. I can't wait to get some pups out of her. I like what I hear about Traveler. I have made a couple of those Bullet x Echo crosses in the past with good results. We may have to bring her up there and pay him a visit.

Old Post 11-02-2015 03:20 PM
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good, she can flat tree a coon for a one eye, fat female. I've seen her do it too many times. I wish I would have bred her while I had her, but timing just wasn't good for me.

Old Post 11-02-2015 03:24 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

I understand timing. She came in heat since we had her, but timing didn't work out for us either. Keep me updated on any young dogs out of Traveler you hear about getting it done. I am always in the market for a young prospect.

Old Post 11-02-2015 03:35 PM
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by recon
I understand timing. She came in heat since we had her, but timing didn't work out for us either. Keep me updated on any young dogs out of Traveler you hear about getting it done. I am always in the market for a young prospect.

Will do, Larry Carlin's female is due at the end of Nov. she may throw some monkey face pups as she is out Woodrow, being a grand pup of Bullet II.

Old Post 11-02-2015 04:00 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny357
Will do, Larry Carlin's female is due at the end of Nov. she may throw some monkey face pups as she is out Woodrow, being a grand pup of Bullet II.

That should be an outstanding cross. By all accounts, Woodrow is a heck of a hound.

Old Post 11-02-2015 07:37 PM
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

I'd love to see you get behind this hound as a stud and stay behind him kenny. His cross was heavily and carefully planned to not only be a top cooner, but even more so a top reproducer. Best of luck with him.

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Old Post 11-03-2015 11:22 PM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny357
Thank you Steve. I like my pup out of Dot and have high hopes for it. I'm hunting a 7 month old male out Traveler that is natural. Most of the litter is already running and treeing. Here is a pic of White River Blue Spot.

Great looking pup Kenny!

Old Post 11-03-2015 11:24 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BULLET II
I'd love to see you get behind this hound as a stud and stay behind him kenny. His cross was heavily and carefully planned to not only be a top cooner, but even more so a top reproducer. Best of luck with him.

Lee, I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. I believe you are correct on his pedigree and feel he will do his part in producing as he has the blood behind him. Thank you!

Steve, thank you sir!

Old Post 11-03-2015 11:40 PM
Pdavis
UKC Forum Member

White River Fuzz

Here is a littermate the 7 month old pup above. He has been just running loose, but he is fixing to hit the woods. Here is a video of him treed on a house cat that went over the shed. He has a better mouth than this, he is a little hoarse.

I have hunted with Traveler many nights and will vouch that he is a nice hound that does it all well. He goes hard, can move any type of track, doesn't miss and you won't pull him. He has a big mouth to boot.

Old Post 11-04-2015 03:15 PM
Pdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pdavis Click here to Send Pdavis a Private Message Click Here to Email Pdavis Find more posts by Pdavis Add Pdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

My 7 month old above split treed the other night 2 times. Had a den and a slick tree. He was treed 20 minutes the 2nd time before I made it to him. I think he will be a fun young dog to hunt.

Old Post 11-17-2015 02:57 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Traveler

Looking forward to one out of him. I think he has a top notch pedigree and should follow in the footsteps of his now deceased sire Bullet II. Good luck with him Kenny.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 11-21-2015 at 10:06 PM

Old Post 11-21-2015 12:42 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny357
UKC Forum Member

Scott, thank you for the compliments, good luck with your Dot pup, I hope he makes you a good one.

Old Post 11-21-2015 07:33 PM