UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Nite Lite
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roadrunner22
UKC Forum Member

Nite Lite

Was wondering about some of you guys opinion on Nite Lite brand coonlights. They are real popular in my area but i hardly ever see em mentioned on here. Ive never really seen much to compare them to.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2011 12:40 AM
roadrunner22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roadrunner22 Click here to Send roadrunner22 a Private Message Click Here to Email roadrunner22 Find more posts by roadrunner22 Add roadrunner22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e.t.sawyerjr
UKC Forum Member

the newer lights are much lighter and you do not need a spot light.

draw back the price for the newer light are very much higher.

Old Post 01-17-2011 01:07 AM
e.t.sawyerjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e.t.sawyerjr Click here to Send e.t.sawyerjr a Private Message Click Here to Email e.t.sawyerjr Find more posts by e.t.sawyerjr Add e.t.sawyerjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guyankennels
UKC Forum Member

nite lite is junk get a bright eyes compition light or a blazer something like that and ull see the diference speaks for its self

Old Post 01-17-2011 01:58 AM
guyankennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guyankennels Click here to Send guyankennels a Private Message Click Here to Email guyankennels Find more posts by guyankennels Add guyankennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

Save yourself some trouble and money and buy a K-Light, Cajun, Blazer or something like these lights. They are much better.

Old Post 01-17-2011 02:19 AM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

I got and old 6 yolt night light that I have hunted with for 29 years and never had a problem with it.no battery problems at all.The only thing I did was get the charger that tells you when the battery is fully charged.When I break down and buy a new light I am getting the laser torch Bayou light from Bobby Barber.

Glynn

Old Post 01-17-2011 02:34 AM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

nite lites are a decent lite but not the brightest or the lightest.
when i started out hunting thats what i had was the 6vlt hotlite,the switches kept messing up on mine so i went and got a night peircer light out of bill boatman mag,used that thing till the battery went dead,got the 21vlt k-light now.

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 01-17-2011 04:10 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote