UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > English Red tick Female out of Roger Red Ruby
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
darton
UKC Forum Member

English Red tick Female out of Roger Red Ruby

I have a very good looking 13 month old English female for sale .She has a good mouth ,leads fair , will try to load and will come when called .She is running track and treeing some but want stay treed unless you get to her and tie her up.Quiet in the box and around the house .
She is breed very well especially on her mothers side ,Her mother is Grnitech Rogers Red Ruby who placed 12 th in world and goes back to Charley VII and Gullett Oakwood Diamond .The father is Grnitech Rogers Roster who goes back to Timber crushing Toad and Charley VII in the Fourth Generation . She is all payed up in UKC And PKC and performance with DNA already done .
I want 500.00 dollars for her , located in north central AR Ph #870-710-0956 text only after 5:00 pm no service .

Thanks Brad ( DOG HAS SOLD)

Last edited by darton on 06-06-2019 at 04:52 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2019 01:32 AM
darton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darton Click here to Send darton a Private Message Find more posts by darton Add darton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darton
UKC Forum Member

This pup just started running track about a month ago .She is a late starter , but is getting better . She treed pretty good on a coon I turn loose for her about a week ago .

Old Post 04-12-2019 03:12 PM
darton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darton Click here to Send darton a Private Message Find more posts by darton Add darton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darton
UKC Forum Member

pup

I will do some trading on this pretty little female that i have for sale .She treed with my old dog the other night .I have a short video i can text to you .

Old Post 05-08-2019 02:39 PM
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

Guys this is pretty little female as they come. And goin make a super classy little tree dog. Brad has 2 yr getting all his time is why she for sale and he wont keep more dogs than he can hunt. Paid up both ways and perfect age for kittens. Young dog like this be in high demand come October.

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 05-09-2019 02:18 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote