UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Main Street Jack and Asa Briggs studding ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Main Street Jack and Asa Briggs studding ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

UKC GrNtCh PKC GCH MI ST CH SS Sire Perf Sire Top 10 Reproducer and producer of 2 UKC World CH English female hounds Main Street Jack will be studded in central KY starting next weekend (3/23/14). All you men in the south that want some of the soon to be legendary Main Street Jack, he will be half the distance from your female then he was in MI! Please continue to call Mr. Asa Briggs on breeding details, but I would be more then glad to talk with anyone pertaining to Jack and breeding to Jack!!!

Thanks!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Last edited by travis gideon on 03-19-2014 at 03:02 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2014 01:38 AM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOL20
UKC Forum Member

travis and asa

i personally believe this is a good move for yall and jack...jack deserves all the recognition coming to him and one day will go down as one of if not the most dominant reproducers ever...good luck guys

Stevenson, AL

Old Post 03-17-2014 01:45 AM
SOL20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOL20 Click here to Send SOL20 a Private Message Click Here to Email SOL20 Find more posts by SOL20 Add SOL20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

I have a nt ch main street max female I will be breeding to him, she's due to come in late June/early July!!

Contact info
•Chris Hafley(859-583-3573)
•Staci Hafley (859-583-3079)

•CH NtCh Main Street Woman•
(GrCh GrNtCh'Pr'Main Street Max X GrNtCh'Pr'Twin Creek Patch)
•Dual Grand'Pr'Main Street Jax•
(GrNtCh Main Street Jack X NtCh Main Street Woman)

Last edited by Hooch1987 on 03-17-2014 at 05:01 AM

Old Post 03-17-2014 03:59 AM
Hooch1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hooch1987 Click here to Send Hooch1987 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hooch1987 Find more posts by Hooch1987 Add Hooch1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coop81
UKC Forum Member

Hooch1987 post a picture of your female

Old Post 03-17-2014 05:55 AM
coop81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coop81 Click here to Send coop81 a Private Message Click Here to Email coop81 Find more posts by coop81 Add coop81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardtymes
UKC Forum Member

@@ WHAT A FACE ***

COONHUNTER =since 1969 RETIRED>2010
<>OVER THE HILL TRAINER! !! 606-286-4690

Last edited by hardtymes on 03-17-2014 at 01:38 PM

Old Post 03-17-2014 01:14 PM
hardtymes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardtymes Click here to Send hardtymes a Private Message Visit hardtymes's homepage! Find more posts by hardtymes Add hardtymes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Travis

Good deal Trav I sent ya a PM, we will have ta talk sometime!
Watch that Tack fella!!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 03-17-2014 02:31 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

DOUG DID U GET UR FEMALE BREED TO JACK.I AM GOING TO BREED ROSE TO JACK WHEN SHE COMES IN SHE SHOULD BE IN HEAT IN MAY OR JUNE,JACK WILL BE WITH IN 30-40 MILES OF WHERE I LIVE, THATS AS CLOSE THAT HE WILL EVER BE I BEEN THINKING OF MAKING THE TRIP TO ASA'S BUT THIS WILL BE A LOT BETTER HERE AT HOME FOR ME.
ROSE HAS BEEN A NATURAL FROM A PUPPY AND HAS THE BREEDING TO REPRODUCE THE SAME AND JACK IS PROVING HIS ABILITY AS A REPRODUCER WITH EVERY WORLD HUNT AND MAJOR HUNT WITH HIS OFFSPRING.I AM EXCITED ABOUT JACK AND ROSE PUPPYS AND THE FUTURE OF MY KENNEL AFTER MAKING THIS CROSS WITH THE OL BREEDING I HAVE HERE TO GO ALONG WITH IT ALREADY. GOOD LUCK WITH UR KENNEL AS WELL....
ASA I BELIEVE THIS IS A GOOD MOVE FOR U AND JACK AND THE ENGLISH BREED,U SHOULD GET A LOT MORE FEMALES BREED TO HIM, HE FOR SURE IS ONE OF THE MOST TOP REPRODUCERS OF OUR TIME....

Last edited by steve pickett on 03-17-2014 at 03:47 PM

Old Post 03-17-2014 02:56 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Steve

quote:
Originally posted by steve pickett
DOUG DID U GET UR FEMALE BREED TO JACK.I AM GOING TO BREED ROSE TO JACK WHEN SHE COMES IN SHE SHOULD BE IN HEAT IN MAY OR JUNE,JACK WILL BE WITH IN 30-40 MILES OF WHERE I LIVE, THATS AS CLOSE THAT HE WILL EVER BE I BEEN THINKING OF MAKING THE TRIP TO ASA'S BUT THIS WILL BE A LOT BETTER HERE AT HOME FOR ME.
ROSE HAS BEEN A NATURAL FROM A PUPPY AND HAS THE BREEDING TO REPRODUCE THE SAME AND JACK IS PROVING HIS ABILITY AS A REPRODUCER WITH EVERY WORLD HUNT AND MAJOR HUNT WITH HIS OFFSPRING.I AM EXCITED ABOUT JACK AND ROSE PUPPYS AND THE FUTURE OF MY KENNEL AFTER MAKING THIS CROSS WITH THE OL BREEDING I HAVE HERE TO GO ALONG WITH IT ALREADY. GOOD LUCK WITH UR KENNEL AS WELL....
ASA I BELIEVE THIS IS A GOOD MOVE FOR U AND JACK AND THE ENGLISH BREED,U SHOULD GET A LOT MORE FEMALES BREED TO HIM, HE FOR SURE IS ONE OF THE MOST TOP REPRODUCERS OF OUR TIME....

She is in heat right now but I decided I was breaking one of my rules she wont be two till June I dont like to breed a female before age two! She is a nice track driving female and hard tree dog she did a nice job during kill season as short a it was. So I have decided to pass she comes in every 6 mos like clockwork and gonna hunt her single after thaw and really put the finishing touches on her soon. So I will be breeding her in Sept. to Jack Kentucky is about the same distance for me as Michigan and have a bunch of guys down that way I can visit and hunt with so make a week of it! Makes for later pups but I have a big fenced in area and can start em in the spring! Asa even txt me this morning I tell ya he is a great guy. If I had a real nice setup I would offer to stud Jack here for awhile too! Gonna cross real nice on my dogs heavy Speck, Little Joe and Wilcox! Good luck Steve gonna try to get to English Days for sure!

Past Home of:

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 03-17-2014 05:50 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

NT CH MAIN STREET WOMAN(GRCH GrNtCh Main Street Max X GrNtCh Twin Creek Patch)

Woman has 1 win toward grand and will contunue to be pushed in ukc, she is 3 yrs old, she has a bawl\chop on ground, double bawl locate, and chop on tree. Very good stand up on the wood tree dog, has a Good mouth for a female, carrys very well. She likes to be alone, 75% of the time she will be split.She is also HUGE for a female she weighs 78lbs,very houndy!! Not a blow through the country dog but will go as far as needed.
She is due to come in late june\early july and will be bred to JACK!

Contact info
•Chris Hafley(859-583-3573)
•Staci Hafley (859-583-3079)

•CH NtCh Main Street Woman•
(GrCh GrNtCh'Pr'Main Street Max X GrNtCh'Pr'Twin Creek Patch)
•Dual Grand'Pr'Main Street Jax•
(GrNtCh Main Street Jack X NtCh Main Street Woman)

Last edited by Hooch1987 on 03-17-2014 at 06:57 PM

Old Post 03-17-2014 06:25 PM
Hooch1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hooch1987 Click here to Send Hooch1987 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hooch1987 Find more posts by Hooch1987 Add Hooch1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

HOLY COW!!! Thanks for the calls and texts between Ace and I! SUPER response on Jack coming south, REALLY appreciate all you female owners expressing your interest in Ol' Jack!!! Gonna call Ace later to get squared up on the breeding going on next week, but we are getting them booked. If there is any way Ace or I can help you all out please feel free to call and get something set up to breed to Jack.

Thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 03-18-2014 01:06 AM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

THE MAN and THE HOUND!!! Better get ya some boy's!!!! We treed 5 in less then 2 hours in MO in this one spot with Jack, Boo and Ruby.....GOOD times

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Last edited by travis gideon on 03-18-2014 at 02:24 AM

Old Post 03-18-2014 02:22 AM
SOL20
UKC Forum Member

hey travis

did my female come south also..hope that heffer comes in soon thanks..give me a call tommorrow

Stevenson, AL

Old Post 03-18-2014 03:31 AM
SOL20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOL20 Click here to Send SOL20 a Private Message Click Here to Email SOL20 Find more posts by SOL20 Add SOL20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Re: hey travis

quote:
Originally posted by SOL20
did my female come south also..hope that heffer comes in soon thanks..give me a call tommorrow

Your female will be coming according to current plans. As soon as she is bred plan on coming and getting her, got a bunch lined up buddy!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 03-18-2014 11:54 PM
SOL20
UKC Forum Member

travis

ok, thanks

Stevenson, AL

Old Post 03-19-2014 12:43 AM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Jack getting it done!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 03-19-2014 02:54 AM
burke.t.
UKC Forum Member

Awesme news Mr Gideon,Congradulations i hope to meet you at english days Good luck with Jack

PR TRU-BLU Lilly DNA-VIP
Put some Ballz In your Kennel
tom burke 802-681-5790
802-681-5790

Old Post 03-20-2014 03:32 PM
burke.t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burke.t. Click here to Send burke.t. a Private Message Find more posts by burke.t. Add burke.t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by burke.t.
Awesme news Mr Gideon,Congradulations i hope to meet you at english days Good luck with Jack

Mr. Burke,

I hope to meet you too!!! I think Jack will be busy here based on the response we are getting.....I think he'll do his part when givin the chance!!! I think it's gonna happen

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 03-21-2014 12:12 AM
burke.t.
UKC Forum Member

jack

that is good to hear,i have no doubt he will do well for you.on anothe note broughth callie north with ballz poor girl has a touch of the snow snake flu,symptoms are exzactly,,the same as your kentuckey bird flu lol.see you at english days.

PR TRU-BLU Lilly DNA-VIP
Put some Ballz In your Kennel
tom burke 802-681-5790
802-681-5790

Old Post 03-22-2014 04:44 PM
burke.t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burke.t. Click here to Send burke.t. a Private Message Find more posts by burke.t. Add burke.t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Re: jack

quote:
Originally posted by burke.t.
that is good to hear,i have no doubt he will do well for you.on anothe note broughth callie north with ballz poor girl has a touch of the snow snake flu,symptoms are exzactly,,the same as your kentuckey bird flu lol.see you at english days.

LOL....se ya there!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 03-22-2014 06:24 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Picked Jack up today from Ace. Got back home at 9pm and he was hung on a female at 9:06pm Got 4 here and 1 more coming tomorrow, we'll be busy!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 03-23-2014 03:12 AM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

We've had several people that do not have a female to breed to Jack that are interested in pup, so I told them, and everyone on the board, I'd post the females being bred and there location. So, if you're looking for a Jack pup in your area or looking for a particular cross or blood line give these guys a call if interested. Here is the list of females bred so far in the first week.....

Brian Gibbons, KY- 606-282-3081

Chris Hicks, VA- 276-762-5133

Clint Poths, OH- 419-541-6391

Asa Briggs, MI- 231-629-0902

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 03-27-2014 06:16 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Travis

quote:
Originally posted by travis gideon
Picked Jack up today from Ace. Got back home at 9pm and he was hung on a female at 9:06pm Got 4 here and 1 more coming tomorrow, we'll be busy!!!

Geeez Trav your gonna have that poor boy wore out I hope your givin him vitamins!! I remember Wyatt tellin me he had so many females lined up for Rooster he would breed every other day sometimes skip two days kept him in air conditioning and regular exercise special diet and vitamins!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 03-28-2014 12:29 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Travis

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
Geeez Trav your gonna have that poor boy wore out I hope your givin him vitamins!! I remember Wyatt tellin me he had so many females lined up for Rooster he would breed every other day sometimes skip two days kept him in air conditioning and regular exercise special diet and vitamins!

Doug,

He's eatin Victor 24/20 and getting the best/ highest recommended vitamins I could find on the internet. I heard the same thing about ol' Rooster back then. The poor dog does need a break though Gona breed him today for sure and maybe tomorrow then he should get a break til next Thur or Fri.

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Last edited by travis gideon on 03-29-2014 at 01:46 AM

Old Post 03-28-2014 01:45 PM
bob d
UKC Forum Member

me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know just jack feel's, i have the same problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-28-2014 05:20 PM
bob d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob d Click here to Send bob d a Private Message Click Here to Email bob d Find more posts by bob d Add bob d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Bob,

Get you some Hardy pet complete tabs and Oxy-Stud....you'll be feelin good in no time....LOL!!!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 03-29-2014 02:14 AM