UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > English Pups Great Bloodlines For Sale!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
English Man 97
UKC Forum Member

English Pups Great Bloodlines For Sale!!

I have a litter of 9 pups that are 6 weeks old. Pups are registered and i have puppy papers in hand. They have had their 6 week shots and have been wormed and are eating dry food and ready to go. 5 pups are spoken for as of now. I have 4 left unless someone backs out. 2 males and 2 females. I can send pics of pups and pedigrees if anyone wants to see them. ill post a few names of dogs in the sire and dams pedigree just for a little idea of the bloodlines. Can contact me on here or through a call or text. Text will be faster because of my schedule. 828-553-1085

Sire's side- GRNITECH Flowers Fire Creek Rapper
GRNITECH Cowels Big River Jesse Lee
GRNITECH Flowers Wild Fire

Dam's side- GRNITECH GRCH Timber Valley Triple X
GRNITECH Beck's Pithole Creek Huck a Buck
GRNITECH GRCH Postell's Totally Alsome
GRNITECH Briar Creek Snake

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2019 05:18 PM
English Man 97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for English Man 97 Click here to Send English Man 97 a Private Message Click Here to Email English Man 97 Find more posts by English Man 97 Add English Man 97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
English Man 97
UKC Forum Member

bump

Old Post 05-13-2019 01:16 AM
English Man 97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for English Man 97 Click here to Send English Man 97 a Private Message Click Here to Email English Man 97 Find more posts by English Man 97 Add English Man 97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

443 988 1206,can u send me the info on pups

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 05-13-2019 06:19 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
English Man 97
UKC Forum Member

it's not letting me send a message at the moment. feel free to send me a text at 828-553-1085 or ill try sending yoiu a text tomorrow.

Old Post 05-15-2019 04:52 AM