UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Bullet II questions
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

# 58 sneaker

----------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
-----Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
----------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
--Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Blue Diamond Jim II
----------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
-----Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
----------Ch Gr Nt Ch Hefley's Bros KC

Nt Ch Ridgerunner’s Sneaker

----------Ch Gr. Ch PR Slife’s Bue Rambo
-----Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch PR Smiley’s Blue Rambo II
----------Ch Gr Nt Ch PR Smiley’s Misty Bue
--Ch Gr Nt Ch PR Davis White River Salin Sadie
----------Nt Ch PR Smokey River JBS Chief
-----Gr Nt Ch PR Davis White River Sugar
----------Nt Ch PR Nixon’s Wolf Cr. Pebbles

https://www.arkansashunting.net/thr...pictures.67323/
This web link led me to find theo Moore's litter which is where I bought mrs piggy from

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928525517
I dont want to high jack this post but if anyone has hands on experience with the bullet 2 x ridgerunner's sneaker pups please comment on pigs link or message me thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2020 01:50 AM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

#33 Mollie

---------------FCh GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Runnin Bullet (Historical reproducer)
----------GrCh GrNite Ch Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II (Historical reproducer)
---------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue June
-----GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Hammerhead
---------------GrNiteCh Hat Cr Phydeaux
----------GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Blue Mollie
---------------NiteCh Bayou Blue Mollie

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928526800

Old Post 01-30-2020 02:53 AM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Sister

Smokey river chief blue squaw (bullet x june)

Just throwing that out there too

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/blu...er-cheifs-squaw

Old Post 01-30-2020 03:12 AM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Lot of info there thanks for posting

Old Post 01-30-2020 11:30 AM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: #33 Mollie

quote:
Originally posted by BluBritches
---------------FCh GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Runnin Bullet (Historical reproducer)
----------GrCh GrNite Ch Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II (Historical reproducer)
---------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue June
-----GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Hammerhead
---------------GrNiteCh Hat Cr Phydeaux
----------GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Blue Mollie
---------------NiteCh Bayou Blue Mollie

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928526800

i have a full brother. He is a good 1. Been treeing plenty of coon on his own.

Old Post 01-30-2020 02:38 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Edinger
UKC Forum Member

#42/#56
Ch GNC Sr. Chiefs Bl. Dancer
NC. Combs Big Time Bl. Gus
SR. Blue Slobbers
Angel's Single Tree Josie
NC. SR. JBS Cheif
SR. SR. Chiefs Blu Angel
Whitekillers Blue Kit

One male lacked one win being a Gnc. when he ran a stick thru his chest, another got runover lacking 1 or 2 wins.

SR. Midges Blue Smokey
Edingers Single Tree Abraham
SR.Cheifs Blu Angel
Single Tree Liz
Austin's Blue Creek Tuffy (son of SR.Hoss)
NC.Crooks Single Tree Echo
Angel's Single Tree Crook (littermate to Abraham)

Old Post 01-30-2020 05:17 PM
Richard Edinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Edinger Click here to Send Richard Edinger a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Edinger Find more posts by Richard Edinger Add Richard Edinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Old pics n papers

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/printthre...eadid=928408289

Old Post 01-31-2020 05:23 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

I bred to him three times, owned another 3-4 out of him and different gyps, hunted with another half dozen or so out of him, and currently own a semen pup out of his latest litter. The traits I consistently saw out of him, regardless of the female, was loud clear mouths, earlier starting, quick locating, very tree minded, and majority of the litter made some sort of coondog that was competitive in the nite hints. Never saw many fast game problems, but saw quite a few that had a liking for opossums.

Old Post 02-01-2020 04:40 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info recon

Old Post 02-01-2020 10:48 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Smith
UKC Forum Member

Bullet11 pups maybe this late Spring, early Summer

IF IT BE GOD'S WILL. I have been talking to one of the up and coming breeders and he and I may breed a female that he has that goes back to Sooner B Blue 4-5 times. I think he said she was due in in a month or two.

Old Post 02-18-2020 09:25 PM
Roger Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Smith Click here to Send Roger Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Smith Find more posts by Roger Smith Add Roger Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Cross maybe coming

Cross maybe coming shortly

Old Post 08-10-2020 05:47 PM
Jason T Baldwin
New UKC Forum Member

I owned a male out of Bullet 2 and JET bred female and he was NICE !!!!!!

Old Post 08-10-2020 07:02 PM
Jason T Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason T Baldwin Click here to Send Jason T Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason T Baldwin Add Jason T Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason T Baldwin
New UKC Forum Member

Look at the offspring report and look at the very very first litter ever from Bullet 2 . In 2003. The moma dog was named Nikki. I NEVER EVER EVER shoulda let that dog go. He made Nite Champ. He shows registred to a man named Dale Mann in Lafayette Ga..

Old Post 08-10-2020 07:07 PM
Jason T Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason T Baldwin Click here to Send Jason T Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason T Baldwin Add Jason T Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Massengales LENA was crossed onto Perrymans Blue Bawler which produced a great litter... 2 in which I owned....DUAL GRAND Beaver Creek Johnny Reb and CH. Beaver Creek Goodtime Mack(aka Charlie) two of the best I'VE EVER OWNED....LENA WAS A DAUGHTER OF BULLET II...

Old Post 08-11-2020 02:03 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming cross fingers crossed !!!!

Old Post 08-11-2020 04:48 PM
BigRiverlilCoon
UKC Forum Member

bullet II

Should be a good cross alex. I like both sides. what type of huting dog is your female.

Old Post 08-13-2020 12:27 AM
BigRiverlilCoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRiverlilCoon Click here to Send BigRiverlilCoon a Private Message Click Here to Email BigRiverlilCoon Find more posts by BigRiverlilCoon Add BigRiverlilCoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Style of the female

Dixie is a all around hound she will drive a track or tree layups. She has a male dog mouth big and loud. She’s
Not trashy at all she is a straight coon dog nice tree dog just belly up tree dog. She will take the tracks as they come and isn’t scared of the dark. Plenty of references on her. Great handle and well mannered. Her last litter was out of runnin rattler which has produced some nice hounds.

Old Post 08-13-2020 07:51 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Style of the female

Dixie is a all around hound she will drive a track or tree layups. She has a male dog mouth big and loud. She’s
Not trashy at all she is a straight coon dog nice tree dog just belly up tree dog. She will take the tracks as they come and isn’t scared of the dark. Plenty of references on her. Great handle and well mannered. Her last litter was out of runnin rattler which has produced some nice hounds.

Old Post 08-13-2020 07:51 PM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Exclamation Cross was made !!!!

Cross was made yesterday at the university now it’s a waiting game...

Old Post 08-16-2020 03:44 PM
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

I have a Granddaughter of Bullet II that I just crossed with my Jack dog. I have 6 males and a little female. The 6 males are really good looking pups at 5 weeks.
The Bullet II dogs seem to have a lot of hunt in them. Not as pretty as some of lines but usually have good speed in a jumped race.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-25-2020 08:19 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DRP
#4 , Thomas okla Kate was off off Broad Ax Blue Max and a dog named Lamb Spring Blue Jill (off Jimmy II). My male off this cross was best I ever owned.

love to take a hunt with yankee and rebel again..........Lee and myself got to turn both of them loose at the same time..........them two outlaws could make some racket

Old Post 09-23-2020 04:13 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DRP
#4 , Thomas okla Kate was off off Broad Ax Blue Max and a dog named Lamb Spring Blue Jill (off Jimmy II). My male off this cross was best I ever owned.

love to take a hunt with yankee and rebel again..........Lee and myself got to turn both of them loose at the same time..........them two outlaws could make some racket

Old Post 09-23-2020 04:14 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Diamond E Farms
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Jones

And just like that ole Tom re-surfaced!! How ya been ole buddy??

Tom was the reason I believed and still do in bullet II, If he said it was so it was so......Id love to have a nice one out of him, I never owned one I liked but never got to pick one from a certain cross just got to pick out a hand me down every now and then, we all know they dont all make it, Tom had some nice ones and got to see many more of the better ones go, If I were serious about bullet II Id sure pick Toms brain!! .....I should have!!...lol

Old Post 09-24-2020 10:16 AM
Diamond E Farms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond E Farms Click here to Send Diamond E Farms a Private Message Find more posts by Diamond E Farms Add Diamond E Farms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Man I sure miss Rebel!

Old Post 09-29-2020 01:54 AM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sister

Squaw was actually out of Chief and June. Only hound I ever owned that would tree nothing but squirrels in the day, and nothing but coon at night. She was already 6 I believe when I bought her, so I never pushed her in the hunts.

quote:
Originally posted by BluBritches
Smokey river chief blue squaw (bullet x june)

Just throwing that out there too

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/blu...er-cheifs-squaw

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Old Post 04-12-2024 05:12 PM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote