UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > X-Bred: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 female walkerXblack an tan females
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tnbluetick911
UKC Forum Member

2 female walkerXblack an tan females

I have 2 females I kept back they have never seen a coon they are not hurt neber brrn hails never been hunted I made this cross for a reason this should be a extremely nice cross they be 6 months old tomorrow I’m going be picky where they go but will make a deal to the right ppl!!! They look like a black an tan THIS CROSS IS SPECIAL TO ME!! Text me at 9312140321 I’m in Jamestown tn have papers in hand ukc reg only but can be pkc reg just didn’t have the time!!! They are wired 440!! But they will tree the house cats like crazy!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2023 04:19 AM
tnbluetick911 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tnbluetick911 Click here to Send tnbluetick911 a Private Message Click Here to Email tnbluetick911 Find more posts by tnbluetick911 Add tnbluetick911 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tnbluetick911
UKC Forum Member

Pups

They still here they ain’t a thing wrong with them!!! Free to right ppl

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2023 02:39 AM
tnbluetick911 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tnbluetick911 Click here to Send tnbluetick911 a Private Message Click Here to Email tnbluetick911 Find more posts by tnbluetick911 Add tnbluetick911 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote