UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > You really want the truth ???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wjoey
Banned

You really want the truth ???

You really want the truth ??? You want to know why more people are not going to the hunts, well im gona tell you why its because of the rules and those of you that use them or twist them to minus someone's dog, just so you can get a unfair advantage , I cant count the times as a moh I have had cards come in and then a few days later hear from the new comer or kid or cast member who did not come back to the club what happened , sure you can say they should have come back but some people just dont like controversy, Oh and for those that say ole such and such is a straight up guy well you can take that with a grain of salt when the scorecards in there hands, even people try to cheat in the draw im judging and he is guiding me they try and pull, I have even had cards laid out with my judges drawn and see people at my desk start throwing entries on cards , some of you folks will try anything to win and until it stops UKC cant save it. Its so sad to me but I guess no entries make it easy for you to finish that sorry dog. A lot of you need to take a look at yourself first before you blame any registry.

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2018 03:05 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

well.said !!!!!!!

amen to that !!! And that will be the reason I sit night after night running my dogs for fun!!! I'd love to go to hunts win trophys plaques and $$$ but it's not worth having to be the best at cheating or lying to do it .....the guys who cheat know how to play every rule in there favor and don't care who they cheat to win !!! cheaters liars rule twisters and absolute snakes who work and play the game will always have the advantage !!

FUELED BY SHOWTIME DOG FOOD !!!

Old Post 08-13-2018 03:40 AM
Night cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night cry Click here to Send Night cry a Private Message Click Here to Email Night cry Find more posts by Night cry Add Night cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Joe Wilbanks

I agree to a certain degree that these things happen, but I think ALL of us need to step up and stop this sort of behavior. Cheats don't care if you hunt or not, it's much easier on them if the honest hunters stay home or withdraw. Hunt and keep them honest, know the rules and enforce them. Dave

Old Post 08-13-2018 03:50 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

You know what happens more than a guy getting cheated? A guy thinking he got cheated. You ever notice they dont say anything at the club. Its always a few days later. After he told half of the story to some guy that only knows half of the rules. Then they decide together that he was cheated.

Obviously cheating happens, but I have been at this game longer than most of the people on here have been hunting and I have seen it all. If you really think you are being cheated then ask the question, you don't have to confront anyone just ask why they did something how they did it. If you don't believe that was correct ask to question it and let the MOH handle it. The problem is that's not what happens. Instead they ask their buddies when the other cast members are not there to fill in all the gaps they are leaving out because thats a lot easier than just saying they got beat.

If they would just ask while they are on the cast it might be explained to them so they will realize they had that minus coming.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Last edited by joey on 08-13-2018 at 07:41 AM

Old Post 08-13-2018 07:39 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Joey joe had a bad weekend and it ain't over yet. When they come out with the hunt director format when they ( some of the clubs ) decided the moh now that they are not needed are a bunch of old dumb *** and didn't know what they were doing and didn't know the rules blah , blah , blah even on here you get that some from people that are to selfish to have done it their self but they can get on here and give that free advice on how to fix it all I am offended that anybody would treat Sombody the way joe was treated this weekend while under a moh format. Just like me I done it for years call ukc and ask if anybody and I mean anybody ever had to call ukc over a decision I made yes us moh are proud of the sacrifices we made for the sport anybody that would put a man down for that is a small man in my books now anything or any program that's implemented is going to have to be directed and Enforced you keep pissing all these old moh off y'all going to have to do it yourselfs that's my vent.

Tar

Old Post 08-13-2018 08:38 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by joey

If they would just ask while they are on the cast it might be explained to them so they will realize they had that minus coming.

It was asked and the rule twisted around so bad , and then they scratched him and another later by twisting another rule. Here Ya go , dogs cast dog a stops and is peeing and barking because he is getting left by dogs judge says I need a call or get scratched, kid strikes the dog and judge immediately minuses him and then tells him he had a minute that he needs to know the rules , now they get to a tree judges dog and his buddies dog is there the two handlers with no dogs there look and squall and say here is the coon and he scratches them both for squalling, now this dude hunts every UKC hunt and knows better he is a big time winner wonder why? Thats just a start of the BS that went on with casts. lets say its your first hunt what are you gona do drive a hour back to the club and wait till they come back to question it or go home, ps he did not call to complain I called him because I heard the judges buddy laughing about it, Guess what joey he is a big time vendor too.

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 08-13-2018 02:07 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

You are right on.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 08-13-2018 02:36 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

I don't blame you a bit for being Pissed about that. My comment was a general statement about what I have seen over the years. I hate seeing guys like that get the card. They don't pull that crap with someone that knows what they are doing on a cast. They need eliminated from the sport.

Tar I have the utmost respect for you guys that have MOH for all these years. Our sport wouldn't have been the same without you guys doing a thankless job. I think that you guys deserve a real thank you from everyone.

I also think that they should go to a hunt director that is allowed to hunt and UKC should employee someone to answer a phone to solve any questions that a panel can not settle or is questioned on. I never thought it was right for one guy to have to stay at the club. It didn't used to be bad when you had several of our older folks that would hang out with them but now they are left at the club by themselves. I wouldn't want to do it.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 08-13-2018 03:57 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I agree Joey I still think you need a moh at the big hunts. But 10 dogs or less no need for a guy to stay unless he wants to. I still will just depends who ask me. I made a deal with the guys down here if I judge the bench show I get a free entry in the hunt ends up only costing the club $13. We have $$$ hunts at least 4 nights a week everybody hunts very little questions but you have to put up $$$ for a question that might be something ukc needs to look at you loose the question you loose your $$$.

Tar

Old Post 08-13-2018 04:13 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

You really want the truth?
Absolutely not!! Don’t tell the truth!! Anything but the truth. This is 2018 people don’t want that stuff

Old Post 08-13-2018 06:21 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joey
You know what happens more than a guy getting cheated? A guy thinking he got cheated. .

Yep

Old Post 08-13-2018 07:30 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

well there are way more strictly pleasure hunters than there are comp hunters or even part time comp hunters like ole Tar and I. Now Tar I don't want to compliment you too much , you know folks like us don't know nothing.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 08-14-2018 02:54 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Even at my age I still like to learn. Maybe you make people pay for their questions when they need a panel and if they appeal pay more like the other kc's might stop a lot of the questions make them learn the rules in other words it wouldn't be a cheap date no more lol. They might not throw tantrums at the club if they knew it was going to cost them.

Tar

Old Post 08-14-2018 03:07 AM
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

I've seen way more cheating for yellow slips than I have greenbacks. The moral standard in our country has dropped substainally in all things and that includes hunts..

Old Post 08-14-2018 03:13 AM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turman
UKC Forum Member

Was a a large breed days hunt once and when they drew the casts one guy on my cast threw a fit because he wasn't judging and guiding. He lost it on the MOH until they changed him to judge and guide. A bunch a guys at the clubhouse told me to hold on because I was in for a rough night. The guy who had been the original judge was a large fella and when we went to the woods the first place was steep pine hills on state ground. He withdrew and apologized to me for leaving. As soon as he left the guide said load them up I got another spot. Drove 10 miles to flat dairy farms for the rest of the night. He wanted to get the cast down to 3 so he could try to make sure any votes would go his way. Horrible sportsmanship that even the MOH allowed to happen at a large hunt.

Old Post 08-14-2018 03:37 PM
turman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turman Click here to Send turman a Private Message Click Here to Email turman Find more posts by turman Add turman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Smith
UKC Forum Member

THE TRUTH

It's about **** time somebody has balls enough to tell the truth. This has ran more coon hunters away from the hunts because it has "0" to do with who has the better dog. Rules are made to be broken. This issue has broken up more frienships than anything else that I can think of.

Old Post 08-14-2018 11:11 PM
Roger Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Smith Click here to Send Roger Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Smith Find more posts by Roger Smith Add Roger Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Smith
UKC Forum Member

THE TRUTH

It's about **** time somebody has balls enough to tell the truth. This has ran more coon hunters away from the hunts because it has "0" to do with who has the better dog. Rules are made to be broken. This issue has broken up more frienships than anything else that I can think of.

Old Post 08-14-2018 11:11 PM
Roger Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Smith Click here to Send Roger Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Smith Find more posts by Roger Smith Add Roger Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Roger Smith

I really wish that I could disagree with you, unfortunately, I can not . I have witnessed good friends pull things I would never have expected, just trying to win a cast. Something about losing that some people can not accept, says a lot about a man's character. I have known a few that would cheat their mother to win a cast. A few rotten apples sure makes the barrel stink. Nuff said! Dave

Old Post 08-15-2018 12:07 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WolfmanBrother
UKC Forum Member

Call em out

now this dude hunts every UKC hunt and knows better he is a big time winner wonder why? Thats just a start of the BS that went on with casts. lets say its your first hunt what are you gona do drive a hour back to the club and wait till they come back to question it or go home, ps he did not call to complain I called him because I heard the judges buddy laughing about it, Guess what joey he is a big time vendor too. [/B][/QUOTE]

Call them out ...let’s hear who this dandy is?

Old Post 08-15-2018 12:18 AM
WolfmanBrother is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WolfmanBrother Find more posts by WolfmanBrother Add WolfmanBrother to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

WolfmanBrother

It's not allowed for anyone to post names etc., they would delete thus post and maybe ban the one that posted names. Dave

Old Post 08-15-2018 12:25 AM