UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Swampland
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
psiskjr
UKC Forum Member

Swampland

who has Swampland dogs?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2015 12:18 AM
psiskjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for psiskjr Click here to Send psiskjr a Private Message Click Here to Email psiskjr Find more posts by psiskjr Add psiskjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark A Warnecke
UKC Forum Member

swampland

Contact Rick Grunch 231-330-3963 or Lewis & Bryan Smith 810-614-0979. They hunt the swampland line on bear they can help you. MAW

Old Post 02-05-2015 01:52 AM
Mark A Warnecke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A Warnecke Click here to Send Mark A Warnecke a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark A Warnecke Find more posts by Mark A Warnecke Add Mark A Warnecke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psiskjr
UKC Forum Member

swampland

Unless they have more than what they had in the brindle book, mine are more pure than theirs.

Old Post 02-07-2015 01:24 AM
psiskjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for psiskjr Click here to Send psiskjr a Private Message Click Here to Email psiskjr Find more posts by psiskjr Add psiskjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beardogdave
UKC Forum Member

swampland

I think that guy joe Hudson in micigan with the shamrock line are swampland bred

Old Post 02-11-2015 02:58 AM
beardogdave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardogdave Click here to Send beardogdave a Private Message Click Here to Email beardogdave Find more posts by beardogdave Add beardogdave to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psiskjr
UKC Forum Member

Thanks I know how to get in touch with Joe.

Old Post 02-11-2015 06:10 PM
Edwards12
UKC Forum Member

Joes dogs are not swampland bred

Old Post 02-11-2015 10:24 PM
Edwards12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edwards12 Click here to Send Edwards12 a Private Message Find more posts by Edwards12 Add Edwards12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beardogdave
UKC Forum Member

sorry I must be mistaken how are hudsons plotts bred then ????? I will dig out some old papers . ihad some plotts that went back to shamrocks timex.

Old Post 02-11-2015 10:57 PM
beardogdave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardogdave Click here to Send beardogdave a Private Message Click Here to Email beardogdave Find more posts by beardogdave Add beardogdave to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psiskjr
UKC Forum Member

Some of his dogs did go back to my Dummy dog, registered as Sisks Blackie, which was 3/4 swampland. I dont know if he still has any of this blood now or not. Mike Cauley will know as the dog came from him if I am not mistaken.

It will give me something to do to find out.

Old Post 02-11-2015 11:51 PM