UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Big game walker pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Big game walker pups

Have a litter of pups that will be ready to go beginning of December. Pups being born now. Haven't checked males and females. Have a total of 12 at this time. Pups will be UKC reg. Sure is a big tri-colored Yadkin river male. Cold nosed trail dog hunted on bear and bobcat. Has been hunted in multiple states and is a proven bear dog. He runs to catch. Very quick. Gritty. Awesome tree dog. Treed and bayed many bear alone. Dam is a small
Built blanket back bitch bo jangles and stylish bred. Extremely cold nosed. Ran on bear only. Likes to split and find her own. Not as fast as the site but still quick. Good bay dog. Pulls hair but not as gritty as the sire. 140+barks per minute on tree. Have multiple pictures videos and refernces on both parents. Will be asking 250 per pup with 50 dollar non refundable deposit unless something happens in my care. Will take deposits on 3 males and 3 females at this time. Located in north central WV

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2014 12:45 AM
WVBEARDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBEARDAWGS Click here to Send WVBEARDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by WVBEARDAWGS Add WVBEARDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jrhunterz2106@g
UKC Forum Member

Is the sire heavy yadkin river my number is 828-206-1599 I would like to see the videos and pictures I would be interested in 2 male pups

Old Post 10-12-2014 02:06 AM
jrhunterz2106@g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrhunterz2106@g Click here to Send jrhunterz2106@g a Private Message Click Here to Email jrhunterz2106@g Find more posts by jrhunterz2106@g Add jrhunterz2106@g to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

I will post full pedigree tomorrow of both sire and dam.

Old Post 10-12-2014 02:09 AM
WVBEARDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBEARDAWGS Click here to Send WVBEARDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by WVBEARDAWGS Add WVBEARDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GreggThompson
UKC Forum Member

What is location of pups? Thanks

Old Post 10-12-2014 02:29 AM
GreggThompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GreggThompson Click here to Send GreggThompson a Private Message Find more posts by GreggThompson Add GreggThompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

around clarksburg West Virginia

Old Post 10-12-2014 02:32 AM
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Sire

Old Post 10-12-2014 03:00 AM
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Dam

Old Post 10-12-2014 03:53 AM
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Sire and ped

Dam. And ped

Old Post 10-13-2014 12:22 AM
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

7 females 2 males

Male 1) Jr rathbone
Male 2) Jr rathbone

Female 1) Samuel Harris
Female 2) Justin Colebank
Female 3) Steve Grady
Female 4) Steve Grady
Female 5)
Female 6)
Female 7)

Old Post 10-16-2014 12:47 AM
Bucksbeardogs
New UKC Forum Member

Females still left?? I am very interested please call 231 384-3282 I be down there huntn when they ready thanks buck tice

Old Post 10-28-2014 01:31 AM
Bucksbeardogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bucksbeardogs Click here to Send Bucksbeardogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bucksbeardogs Find more posts by Bucksbeardogs Add Bucksbeardogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Could the people that have talked to me about a pup get back in touch with . Wrecked my truck. Had the list in it along with my phone so lost all numbers. Thanks everyone

Old Post 11-09-2014 09:05 PM
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Could Jr r athbone please call me

Old Post 11-11-2014 10:25 PM
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Will be making a trip down 79 to 77 to the WV, VA state line sunday morning. One male and female left

Old Post 12-04-2014 02:44 AM
cbuchananmdcs6
New UKC Forum Member

Wish this came up later. Would definitely buy a male from you!

Old Post 12-07-2014 05:21 PM
cbuchananmdcs6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbuchananmdcs6 Click here to Send cbuchananmdcs6 a Private Message Click Here to Email cbuchananmdcs6 Find more posts by cbuchananmdcs6 Add cbuchananmdcs6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbuchananmdcs6
New UKC Forum Member

Can you text me a picture of the male and female you have left? my number is 8287362237

Old Post 12-07-2014 07:19 PM
cbuchananmdcs6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbuchananmdcs6 Click here to Send cbuchananmdcs6 a Private Message Click Here to Email cbuchananmdcs6 Find more posts by cbuchananmdcs6 Add cbuchananmdcs6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coaldog
New UKC Forum Member

Do you have any male pups left if so i drive through there about every day thanks

Old Post 12-14-2014 02:21 PM
coaldog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coaldog Click here to Send coaldog a Private Message Click Here to Email coaldog Find more posts by coaldog Add coaldog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
just4huntin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Big game walker pups

quote:
Originally posted by WVBEARDAWGS
Have a litter of pups that will be ready to go beginning of December. Pups being born now. Haven't checked males and females. Have a total of 12 at this time. Pups will be UKC reg. Sure is a big tri-colored Yadkin river male. Cold nosed trail dog hunted on bear and bobcat. Has been hunted in multiple states and is a proven bear dog. He runs to catch. Very quick. Gritty. Awesome tree dog. Treed and bayed many bear alone. Dam is a small
Built blanket back bitch bo jangles and stylish bred. Extremely cold nosed. Ran on bear only. Likes to split and find her own. Not as fast as the site but still quick. Good bay dog. Pulls hair but not as gritty as the sire. 140+barks per minute on tree. Have multiple pictures videos and refernces on both parents. Will be asking 250 per pup with 50 dollar non refundable deposit unless something happens in my care. Will take deposits on 3 males and 3 females at this time. Located in north central WV

whats that english dog in the pic

Old Post 12-17-2014 08:38 PM
just4huntin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for just4huntin Click here to Send just4huntin a Private Message Click Here to Email just4huntin Find more posts by just4huntin Add just4huntin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote