UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Shot....

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
YOU SAID SHE ASKED FOR IT!!! UNARMED, EXACTLY what you said, not poor girl, not surprised more weren't shot.. SHE ASKED FOR IT!! Unarmed, but trespassing... Next time your dog gets on private property, remember, if you get **** at....YOU ASKED FOR IT,

Yes.....I did say that.
She went there, tried to break into the Chamber and was shot.
I am sure she knew there were consequences that could happen.....and unfortunately it did. Sad that the Poor girl was lead so blindly to the Chopping Block.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2021 05:54 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Shot....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I am surprised more weren't shot. She asked for it so she got it.
Its Sad that it had to happen.....She is dead & buried......Trump is in Florida golfing...But I am sure he sent a Nice Letter to her Family..🙄☹
Tim

Well if that is the case "EVERY BLM AND ANTIFA RIOT THIS YEAR IS A SHAM" !!!
EVERY PERSON INCLUDING FLOYD ASKED FOR IT AND DESERVED WHAT THEY GOT!!!

quote:
I am sure (she} "THEY " knew there were consequences that could happen.....and unfortunately it did.
Tim

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-14-2021 at 06:10 PM

Old Post 02-14-2021 05:58 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shot....

quote:
Yes.....I did say that.
She went there, tried to break into the Chamber and was shot.
I am sure she knew there were consequences that could happen.....and unfortunately it did. Sad that the Poor girl was lead so blindly to the Chopping Block.
Tim

NO WEAPONS IN A NON THREATENING POSITION WITH NO VERBAL WARNINGS FROM THE COWARD THAT SHOT HER THAT PURPOSEFULLY "ADVANCED ON HER" BEFORE MURDERING HER...

AND IF THIS IS LEGAL WITH NO PROSECUTION .THEN ANY ONE CAN CLAIM THEY SHOT SOMEONE ON THEIR PROPERTY "AND OOOHHH I WAS SO SCARED" JUST FOR TRESPASSING !!!!

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-14-2021 at 06:06 PM

Old Post 02-14-2021 06:01 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Shot....

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Well if that is the case "EVERY BLM AND ANTIFA RIOT THIS YEAR IS A SHAM" !!!
EVERY PERSON INCLUDING FLOYD ASKED FOR IT AND DESERVED WHAT THEY GOT!!!

Maybe they did.....Maybe they didnt.....I dont know since I wasnt there and only watch what the Fake News shows....😁😁😁
If you or I were thinking of going and trying to take over the Capitol when our Leaders ( 🙄😉 ) were taking care of Business in the Chamber or going to the Whitehouse and Climb the Fence and try to Break out a Window or bust a door down......What do you think would happen ?
Do you think that there would be a good chance of being Shot ?
I think so......😉🙄
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-14-2021 06:07 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

SHE WAS MURDERED !!! BY A COWARD !!!

Old Post 02-14-2021 06:11 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Girl....

quote:

Maybe......Maybe Not.
He was there doing his Job. She was there to Stop People in the Chamber from doing their Job.
They say he was Justified........She is Dead......Trump was hiding.
End of Story......😬
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-14-2021 06:17 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:

NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND
VIDEO DOES NOT LIE
I HAVE VIEWED A FEW THAT WERE FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES.

If COPS CAN GET PROSECUTED FOR KILLING "ARMED" "UNCO-OPERATIVE " BLACKS
THIS COWARD NEEDS PROSECUTED FOR KILLING AN "UNARMED
WHITE WOMAN"CIVILIAN

Old Post 02-14-2021 06:25 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Shooting.....

quote:
VIDEO DOES NOT LIE

WHITE WOMAN"CIVILIAN

They said it was Justified.......Good enpugh for me.
What about the others that died there that day.....like the Police Officers .....whats your thoughts ?
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-14-2021 06:47 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
VIDEO DOES NOT LIE

WHITE WOMAN"CIVILIAN

MURDERED UNARMED IS MURDER

And that COP THAT YOU SWORE WAS KILLED WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER BY "YOUR REPEATING " OF A MEDIA LIE.......... A MEDIA LIE......I TOLD YOU THAT AND YOU JUMPED ON ME ABOUT IT

HE DIED OF A STROKE !!!A WHOLE DAY ...AFTER THE "PROTESTS" , BUT THE LIE PERSISTS ...A LIE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD... A MEDIA LIE

TWO PEOPLE HAD MEDICAL EMERGENCIES...HAPPENS EVERY DAY
JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE IN DC ???? WWHHHOOOPPPEEEE.. THE PROTESTS DID IT

ONE PERSON FELL AND WAS TRAMPLED ASHAMED BUT THAT HAPPENS AT CONCERTS ...LET'S BAN CONCERTS HOOORRRAYYY!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK !!!

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-14-2021 at 10:36 PM

Old Post 02-14-2021 10:05 PM
benderb4
Banned

CNN Finally Acknowledges the Story Media Spread About Officer Sicknick's Cause of Death Isn't True
By Nick Arama | Feb 05, 2021 11:30 PM ET

So while they’re still not sure what may have caused his death officially, they are looking into any encounters, including whether he may have had a reaction to chemical agents that may have been deployed. He texted his brother that night that he had been pepper-sprayed twice but was in good shape. But so far, they haven’t found any interaction on video to confirm that or any other lethal cause that might have led to his death.

One also has to wonder what the hold up in the determination of the cause of death is. It’s been a month. Virtually any condition that would have caused someone to collapse and die could have been determined at this point.

The police union chief and his family have indicated that they believe he died of a stroke, presumably because of what the hospital told them. But that hasn’t even been announced as the public cause of death

The changes come less than a week after National Pulse Editor-in-Chief Raheem Kassam published a story, “CNN Repeatedly Claimed Capitol Officer Sicknick Died Due To A Fire Extinguisher Hit… Now They’ve Quietly Admitted That May Not Be True,” revealing that “despite the multitude of claims since January 6th, Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick was not killed by a blunt force trauma.”
The article noted that “medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma”:
After chronicling all the CNN personalities who shared the false information relating to Sicknick’s death, Kassam notes “none of these shows, their staffs, nor their anchors have issued apologies nor corrections for their incorrect assertions, which are especially galling given Officer Sicknick’s family outwardly called for his death to not be politicized.”

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-14-2021 at 11:35 PM

Old Post 02-14-2021 11:25 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Shooting.....

quote:
They said it was Justified.......Good enpugh for me.
What about the others that died there that day.....like the Police Officers .....whats your thoughts ?
Tim

Who is they? Just because the person whoever or whatever he was doesn't make it right. There was one police officer that died and so far they've found no evidence that he died from injuries sustained at the capital. The original reports of being hit with a fire extinguisher didn't pan out to be true. No video evidence of anything happening to him that would result in death have not been found. He called his brother afterwards and said his only injury was breathing in pepper spray. So far they have been unable to build any case for murder. His autopsy results haven't been released but some close to the matter say it didn't show any blunt force trauma. His body has been cremated. He was also a Trump supporter. Strangely the news was reporting him dead before he had passed. Politicans and news media used an officers death to further an agenda yet still remain silent but many were openly supportive of riots all summer that resulted in thousands of injuries, many deaths and billions of dollars in damages.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-15-2021 12:00 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Shooting.....

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Who is they? Just because the person whoever or whatever he was doesn't make it right. There was one police officer that died and so far they've found no evidence that he died from injuries sustained at the capital. The original reports of being hit with a fire extinguisher didn't pan out to be true. No video evidence of anything happening to him that would result in death have not been found. He called his brother afterwards and said his only injury was breathing in pepper spray. So far they have been unable to build any case for murder. His autopsy results haven't been released but some close to the matter say it didn't show any blunt force trauma. His body has been cremated. He was also a Trump supporter. Strangely the news was reporting him dead before he had passed. Politicans and news media used an officers death to further an agenda yet still remain silent but many were openly supportive of riots all summer that resulted in thousands of injuries, many deaths and billions of dollars in damages.

They......CNN of course.....😉
😁😂😂

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-15-2021 12:42 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Shooting.....

quote:
They......CNN of course.....😉
😁😂😂

I think your a lot smarter than to be dumbed down by their propaganda 🙄.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-15-2021 04:17 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Shooting.....

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I think your a lot smarter than to be dumbed down by their propaganda 🙄.

LOL,doubt it............

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 02-15-2021 05:59 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
WHITE WOMAN"CIVILIAN

Lol why is nobody surprised by that statement. Thats the dictionary perfect example of a right wing thinking mind. Sad.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-15-2021 07:28 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Wingman, I had to leave and cool down before I could respond to your comment. I can not truely say what I feel about your callous additude about her being shot without being banned, but you are NOTHING but an aggitator.

Old Post 02-16-2021 05:17 AM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bill(Chew)
Wingman, I had to leave and cool down before I could respond to your comment. I can not truely say what I feel about your callous additude about her being shot without being banned, but you are NOTHING but an aggitator.

Probably why he was BANNED TWICE before and came back again under another name.
Can only imagine what he wrote because I HAVE HIM ON MY "IGNORE LIST"

ARGUES WITH NO BASIS just for sake of being derisive

BY THE WAY ALL OF US 'CONSERVATIVES " are still waiting for WHAT BIDEN HAS DONE IN 47 YEARS that made any of them vote for him

Come on now surely in 47 years he did something to CROW ABOUT

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-16-2021 at 01:28 PM

Old Post 02-16-2021 01:25 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:

BY THE WAY ALL OF US 'CONSERVATIVES " are still waiting for WHAT BIDEN HAS DONE IN 47 YEARS that made any of them vote for him

Come on now surely in 47 years he did something to CROW ABOUT

1 for sure;
Created Hunter a cpl. 'Jobs'

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 02-16-2021 02:29 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...capitol-police/

Have to sue to get videos. And you see, congress has exempted themselves from it... Go figure. Straight from the website

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-16-2021 10:28 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

The Irony

https://mobile.twitter.com/mbracemo...528715444092934
Watch Joe's clip from Letterman where he says he was arrested.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 02-22-2021 07:11 PM
benderb4
Banned

He is probably getting it confused with when he claimed about being arrested in South Africa for trying to meet with then-imprisoned Nelson Mandela.

BUT THAT WAS A LIE HHHMMM
So has he just been an idiot all his life or just recently??
Has he been a liar all his life...Or just recently ???

I CLAIM HE HAS BEEN A LIAR AND IDIOT ON BOTH INSTANCES..

Old Post 02-22-2021 07:34 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
He is probably getting it confused with when he claimed about being arrested in South Africa for trying to meet with then-imprisoned Nelson Mandela.

BUT THAT WAS A LIE HHHMMM
So has he just been an idiot all his life or just recently??
Has he been a liar all his life...Or just recently ???

I CLAIM HE HAS BEEN A LIAR AND IDIOT ON BOTH INSTANCES..

He did drop out of the Presidential race in 87 for lying and plagiarism.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 02-22-2021 08:18 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Why am I not surprised! I'm very disappointed but not surprised at all! The saddest part is that if she had been antifa or blm the officer would have been charged immediately.

No he wouldn't. Besides, I can just as easily show you the other side of the coin. If she was blm or antifa you wouldn't care and you know it.

Peoples emotions get the best of them. Emotions are not law. Law is why people dont understand how the Officer was justified. There cant be different laws for different people. Thats just emotions trying to convince you it is.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-22-2021 09:12 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Wingman66, I don't want ANYONE regardless of color shot down like she was. I stand by my belief that if she had been shot, as she was, at a liberal "protest" the officer would have been prosecuted. Can you deny that they prosecute police for defending themselves when attacked by armed protesters? Regardless of who or where she was she was point blank murdered. If she was displaying a weapon it would probably have been justified but she was unarmed.

How do you justify the so called "peaceful protests" that did so much damage and loss of life by antifi and blm being condoned by the democrats verses their outrage over the "insurrection" at the capital? I agree with peaceful protest but not rioting by any group.

Old Post 02-23-2021 05:53 AM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Riot....

quote:
Wingman66, I don't want ANYONE regardless of color shot down like she was. I stand by my belief that if she had been shot, as she was, at a liberal "protest" the officer would have been prosecuted. Can you deny that they prosecute police for defending themselves when attacked by armed protesters? Regardless of who or where she was she was point blank murdered. If she was displaying a weapon it would probably have been justified but she was unarmed.

How do you justify the so called "peaceful protests" that did so much damage and loss of life by antifi and blm being condoned by the democrats verses their outrage over the "insurrection" at the capital? I agree with peaceful protest but not rioting by any group.

What if this Woman was part of a Small Group of 5 or 6 that was Breaking in your Home, climbing thru a Window they had broken.out and shouting they were going to hang you.....just because they didnt like how you ran your house ?
What would you do ?
With Guns drawn on the Crowd trying to enter the Chamber where Congress and the VP was at the ones breaking in and yes including her had to see the Officers& their Guns drawn & their Commands....But the Crowd kept coming........those Officers were absolutely Justified. They are there to Protect the Building and its Occupants that belong there.......this Crowd didnt belong there. This was No Peaceful Protest......it was a Riot with Destructive & Deadly Intentions.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 02-23-2021 at 11:59 AM

Old Post 02-23-2021 11:37 AM