UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Gritty plott hounds
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PlotthoundsMS
New UKC Forum Member

Gritty plott hounds

Im a hog hunter im looking for a line of plotts that has been proven to be gritty on hogs. Where i stay the hogs run like deer. I want some hog stopper. Plotts that is.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2014 01:28 PM
PlotthoundsMS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlotthoundsMS Click here to Send PlotthoundsMS a Private Message Click Here to Email PlotthoundsMS Find more posts by PlotthoundsMS Add PlotthoundsMS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKAT123
UKC Forum Member

Try Ursus or Nabek.

Old Post 09-11-2014 03:47 PM
MUSKAT123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKAT123 Click here to Send MUSKAT123 a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKAT123 Find more posts by MUSKAT123 Add MUSKAT123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nbha
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a pm

Old Post 09-11-2014 05:12 PM
nbha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nbha Click here to Send nbha a Private Message Click Here to Email nbha Find more posts by nbha Add nbha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PlotthoundsMS
New UKC Forum Member

Do you have any info on them. Someone who has them.

Old Post 09-11-2014 08:21 PM
PlotthoundsMS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlotthoundsMS Click here to Send PlotthoundsMS a Private Message Click Here to Email PlotthoundsMS Find more posts by PlotthoundsMS Add PlotthoundsMS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grigg21
UKC Forum Member

Bayou Cajun Plotts

Call Mike Cauley he breeds for gritty plotts and catches tons of hogs every year.

Old Post 09-12-2014 02:18 AM
grigg21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grigg21 Click here to Send grigg21 a Private Message Click Here to Email grigg21 Find more posts by grigg21 Add grigg21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKAT123
UKC Forum Member

Google ursus plotts on the web. Steve Moore out of British Columbia is the breeder. I have several and a good friend of mine has some. They are very gritty on bear and i know some of my friends young dogs were on hogs when they were young and were very gritty. They don't have any quit. I am sure there are tons of gritty dogs and breeds out there but over all this line is consistent in producing gritty dogs. I have seen them with there guts showing and cut all to pieces and still be going back for more. You will find a lot of people who don't like Mr. Moore but he has been breeding dogs longer than most have been hunting, or even been alive, make no mistake he is the real deal. I don't raise dogs to sell but they are available if your interested, i can get you in touch with a couple people who may be having some pups.

Old Post 09-12-2014 02:13 PM
MUSKAT123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKAT123 Click here to Send MUSKAT123 a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKAT123 Find more posts by MUSKAT123 Add MUSKAT123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam wolcott
UKC Forum Member

grit

call the hicks boys in ten,them dogs have what it takes to stop hogs and bear,had them for years and they get no better. call doug or bill hicks

Old Post 09-13-2014 05:40 PM
sam wolcott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam wolcott Click here to Send sam wolcott a Private Message Click Here to Email sam wolcott Find more posts by sam wolcott Add sam wolcott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PlotthoundsMS
New UKC Forum Member

grit

I will google ursus. Thank you.
I have some dogs from Mike Crowdy and Mr Hicks. The ones I have from Mr Hick are really young. Thanks everyone.

Old Post 09-13-2014 09:19 PM